• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing These little piggies went to hog heaven

Jered Joplin

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Taken with extreme prejudice on a farm that's over run! Luckily they have crop destruction permits so we can get serious on them.
These are just the ones that we took photos of:

IMG_6407copycopy.jpg

IMG_6001copycopy.jpg

Bobby Kiegans (Freedom Gun Works)
IMG_6410copycopy.jpg

IMG_6411copy.jpg

Re: These little piggies went to hog heaven

The hogs are prettier than the shooter.. J/K nice kill bro!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jered, What scope is that?

Thanks

Eddie </div></div>

Raptor 4x

Nolo,
I never claimed to be a beauty contestant.

Where did you shoot em? I thought we could not use suppressors in GA.

Looks like fun, nice to see you guys thinning the herd.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tansinator</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jered, What scope is that?

Thanks

Eddie </div></div>

Raptor 4x

Nolo,
I never claimed to be a beauty contestant. </div></div>

Nah man you are pretty!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EricM40</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where did you shoot em? I thought we could not use suppressors in GA. </div></div>

You can use suppressors if the land owner has a crop destruction permit.

NOLO,
I know you think I'm pretty but it would be nice if you reserved your gay comments until I return to TX. We'll discuss it over a Bud Light. Well........I'll bring you a "gay" Diet Coke.

Ok brother you bring the Diet cokes and I will supply your gay Budlight. It would be nice to do some coyote hunting before deer season gets here.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RIFLEMAN171</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Awsome thats to cool I wish we had hogs in Indiana.Well besides the ladys </div></div>

We do.
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJoplin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell captain awesome to fire the bird up and let's whack'em and stack'em </div></div>

You and Captain Awesome can all the fun you want playing Air Wolf.. My ass stays on the Ground...