• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

These two should stick to the kitchen

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

Screenshot from 2021-08-15 00:13:39.png

The DEA Special Agent probably shoots a pistol better than me, but yeah the other woman should stay off the range. And, this was produced by Esquire, so I'm really not surprised about the Glock & Wesson BS. It started like a spoof, and I'm still not it isn't a spoof of something- like their readership...

I’m not sure if this is right forum but
    WTS Glock & Wesson 45mm
    less than 200 rounds
    never cleaned
    grip smells like lotion ( very pleasant)
    no trades

Sold......if it comes with a happy ending

Close. The agent in the kitchen, the redhead (or is that brunette?) in the bedroom.

Based on that DEA agent who was the only one in the room qualified to handle a firearm, the DEA agents we did joint ops with (one noteable exception) and what I saw in that video the DEA needs to get rid of their entire training cadre and curriculum and bring in some former SF types to start all over again. I have seen entrenched incompetent culture in other government and corporate organizations and you just have to start over with a clean sheet of paper.

• Haha
    Reactions: deersniper
    I would NOT bet on that. Most women now a days can’t cook for shit. I swooned more than one with my cooking, but 20 somethings are easy to impress, i guess. Dont worry though, i let them down later 🤣
    I was assuming that their shooting sucked so that is why I said that. I agree with you. I doubt they can cook worth a shit and you are right about a man cooking attracts lots of lovelies

I would NOT bet on that. Most women now a days can’t cook for shit. I swooned more than one with my cooking, but 20 somethings are easy to impress, i guess. Dont worry though, i let them down later 🤣
    As a fairly recently divorced guy I can attest that my somewhat limited cooking skills have gotten me laid more than a few times, it doesn’t take much to impress when the bar is set this low.
    😎

I have to wonder if that video was a parody.................