• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are even trying to rewrite/wash fiction history.

Apparently one of her thought crimes is she "wrote about whites performing in blackface"... so I take it actual history is now a thought crime...

This is why I buy actual books and stockpile them and actual DVDs & CDs of movies / music, because people don't believe me now but it won't be long before books, music & movies are effectively "Banned" as the couple big SJW run companies like Amazon, eBay, FaceBook, Craigslist etc decide that they won't allow "material that offends" to be offered for sale on their "private platforms".... Laugh all you like, it WILL happen.

Buy physical media of anything you actually want to keep. Your eBooks on your Kindle... can be changed or removed at will without your consent or notification (already done previously). Anything DRM dependent can be locked out remotely.

The other week Blazin Saddles came on one of the Turner owned channels. They ruined it with editing.

This morning turned on the radio. Ruined song. That little [BLANK] got his own jet airplane. That little [BLANK] is a millionaire.

The other week Blazin Saddles came on one of the Turner owned channels. They ruined it with editing.

This morning turned on the radio. Ruined song. That little [BLANK] got his own jet airplane. That little [BLANK] is a millionaire.

To be honest, I’m supprised they even put blazing saddles on the regular television. I figured for it to pass the FCC it would have just been the logo for 4 hours with periodic commercial breaks. I am now genuinely interested in finding the censored version to see how badly they fucked it up.

Reactions: RNWRKNP

That totally bugs the shit outta me when they edit movies that need the edited shit left in to be entertaining. Not only do they censor the word "nigger", but some edited TV versions actually edit out the farts during the campfire scene and replace it with the sounds of horses whinnying. :mad:

Hell, and it doesn't stop there. My favorite comedy movie of all time is It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World and when it's on TV, they actually censor the part where Peter Falk is on the phone towards the end of the movie and they edit out the word "retarded".

Last edited:
Slightly off topic, but.......with all the new and evolving Computerized Graphics and Computerized Animation capabilities, how long do you think it will be before we start seeing Actors replaced on a large scale by CG ? Afterall, how much money can/would a CG "artist" demand vs a human "actor" ? Will be a tremendous cost savings for the studios. There will be a massive shit storm from all the whiney actors. They will be begging for work/relevance. Boycotts, picket lines, etc. Personally, I can't wait. I'd probably jump in my car, just to drive by a picket line, flip 'em the bird and drive away laughing.

Slightly off topic, but.......with all the new and evolving Computerized Graphics and Computerized Animation capabilities, how long do you think it will be before we start seeing Actors replaced on a large scale by CG ? Afterall, how much money can/would a CG "artist" demand vs a human "actor" ? Will be a tremendous cost savings for the studios. There will be a massive shit storm from all the whiney actors. They will be begging for work/relevance. Boycotts, picket lines, etc. Personally, I can't wait. I'd probably jump in my car, just to drive by a picket line, flip 'em the bird and drive away laughing.

Already been done in the new Star Wars movies for Carrie Fisher and Peter Cushing.

The problem is that if you look at video games that focus heavily on being as realistic as possible they use motion capture on actors to get the facial expressions right. So you would have to do all of your CG on top of the motion capture which adds time and expense. Now if you could put any face on top of the motion capture then the individual actor becomes far less important.

I’m waiting for the day when they try to rewrite 1984... I’m gonna buy a copy and frame it.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
I’m waiting for the day when they try to rewrite 1984... I’m gonna buy a copy and frame it.

Are any of those read in school anymore? My oldest is 27 and has read it but I pushed him into it so I’m curious.

Animal Farm was on my daughter's reading list for HS. 1984 was not, I assume because of sex.

Animal Farm was on my daughter's reading list for HS. 1984 was not, I assume because of sex.

Had a great literature teacher and the point of the exorcise was to make you think for yourself beyond the square of dirt you were standing on. Sad to think that is being robbed from kids now.......

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Britannica set from the early 80s and before the Americana set with the classics,

Apparently one of her thought crimes is she "wrote about whites performing in blackface"... so I take it actual history is now a thought crime...

This is why I buy actual books and stockpile them and actual DVDs & CDs of movies / music, because people don't believe me now but it won't be long before books, music & movies are effectively "Banned" as the couple big SJW run companies like Amazon, eBay, FaceBook, Craigslist etc decide that they won't allow "material that offends" to be offered for sale on their "private platforms".... Laugh all you like, it WILL happen.

Buy physical media of anything you actually want to keep. Your eBooks on your Kindle... can be changed or removed at will without your consent or notification (already done previously). Anything DRM dependent can be locked out remotely.

Reactions: W54/XM-388