• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are for real, guys ans gals: Wanna be a paid anti-gun "Gun Owners for Safety" organizer? Inquire within....

I’ve been saying this for at least a year. They are on non gun forums too. Paid to push leftists views.

Sounds like someone locally needs to sign up, say all the right things, be anti gun as fuck and then clog the works for as long as they can all the while blaming the ineffectivness and issues on actual hardcore anti gun co-workers.
I'm literally tempted to insert myself into their web and just see what they're truly all about. I'm a California boy, I can play their game.

I'm a few hours from SA and should probably do it and pretend to be on their side so I can get the free money. Then, I'll be like an inside man and figure out all their plans and give them to another organization who will rival them and use that Intel against them!!!

Hmmmm...
Tempting...

There is more than one way to start this avalanche...

Have a group of dedicated professional trolls join them. Once in, they just have to out-libtard the libtards and out-mad the madness by creating and pushing even more hardline, dangerous, and bizarre initiatives to further discredit that organization and make others become wary of them. One greatest example: When that woman in the AOC townhall last year started exclaiming that in order to stop global warming we have to "eat the babies" and eat them right away. Whatever this person's intentions were during that televised meeting, it was effective.

If we can get a small group to want to commit, I'll pack my bags and head over to SA and join. I think we can be more effective in multiples rather than just one person.

• Sad
Reactions: kl3309
How do we know some of these n00bs on this forum aren't already part of the organization? LOL

The most that could happen with them being on here is learning shit. They're going to learn what BCs are and how some people true data using G1 vs G7, etc. They might even pick up on learning how to reload and finding ways to lower ES & SDs for better downrange accuracy. Heck, they might even become snipers...

• Haha
Reactions: clcustom1911
The most that could happen with them being on here is learning shit. They're going to learn what BCs are and how some people true data using G1 vs G7, etc. They might even pick up on learning how to reload and finding ways to lower ES & SDs for better downrange accuracy. Heck, they might even become snipers...

They'll probably use MOA reticles with mil turrets - I'm not worried

giphy.gif

I'm thinking it's a false flag operation.They're doing backdoor gun owner registration; my guess. The don't need to know where the guns are if they know where the owners are.

Greg

• Haha
Reactions: QuickNDirty
I'm thinking it's a false flag operation.They're doing backdoor gun owner registration; my guess. The don't need to know where the guns are if they know where the owners are.

Greg
Haha! Go back to Britain!

No, really... You're kinda timid but you're old and I don't fault you for it.

Americans... I thought Americans had big brass balls and didn't take shit from anyone?

What do I care who knows I have guns? I'm also a programmer, and running for Mayor in Pasadena, Texas. What else would you like to know?

That I like guns?
That I will stop paying taxes when they subsidize abortions?
That I think the communist infiltration of our judicial system has given new purpose to the second amendment?
That I'm allergic to federal dollars and value Independence over opportunity to claim I brought big $$$ to the City in exchange for it?
That I believe in God?
That I think it's completely fucked to have trannies teaching kids anything?
That I think taxation is theft?
That I think it's wrong that corporations are people that cannot be killed?

What do you want to know?

My name is Jonathan Findley and I approve this message, and every other message I have said, and probably most I didn't.

832-709-6407 if you have questions.

I wonder how much of that $5K per month comes from Bloomberg.

What happened to Gabby sucks, she was decent and reasonable for a democrat. Seeing how she is being exploited for their agenda is disgusting, but I might also be bitter if some wacko Democrat who couldn’t get laid shot my wife in the head. Kelly should’ve been prosecuted for his straw purchase stunt in 2013.

I used to shop at Diamondback Police Supply when I lived in Tucson.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *