• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They are trying the back door now

Yeah, I can see the day some kid gets into an argument in school and next thing cops kill his dad.

I can see the cops showing up to kill somebody then as part of the slandering of the victim that is usual, the local police chief makes an excuse that their kid got into an argument at school with some "anonymous" party a few days earlier. (Because the people that supposedly gave them the excuse to show up and murder someone are for some reason always "protected" and "can't be named").

You're not going to defend yourself worth a shit unless you train . Three gun , practical rifle , action pistol , USPSA , steel challenge and IDPA . Unless you're workin your gun Ninja you're going to die on your doorstep . Not to be all mall ninja but train train train . And of course , Buy More Ammo .

You're not going to defend yourself worth a shit unless you train . Three gun , practical rifle , action pistol , USPSA , steel challenge and IDPA . Unless you're workin your gun Ninja you're going to die on your doorstep . Not to be all mall ninja but train train train . And of course , Buy More Ammo .

They don't give a fuck how trained up you are, they will pick up your kids at school and tell you your only chance to see them again is to comply and convince their judge that you have turned around and that you will be a good parent and vote a straight Democrat ticket henceforth. They are in this to win. First thing we gotta do is stay out of sight until lines of battle are clear.

They don't give a fuck how trained up you are, they will pick up your kids at school and tell you your only chance to see them again is to comply and convince their judge that you have turned around and that you will be a good parent and vote a straight Democrat ticket henceforth. They are in this to win. First thing we gotta do is stay out of sight until lines of battle are clear.
No thanks . I'll not give a reason ie follow the law and if you come to disarm , swat or kick my door in Houston we have a problem .

What if no one expected me and mine to be good, law abiding citizens any longer. That seems to be what they're aiming at.

Reactions: gigamortis
They are trying to turn law abiding citizens into criminals.

They are trying to demonize, then criminalize being a freedom loving, constitution obeying, intelligent free thinker with convictions and morals.

The entire legal system and the "law enforcement" system from top to bottom is openly being turned into nothing but a steamroller for the Communists / SJWs / Democrats and one world type to use against anyone that resists "correct thinking" as they determine it moment by moment.

They would like to get rid of your guns yes... but that's only so that they can have a much easier time rounding you and your family up to the "reeducation / liquidation" camps later on, or before that, so that they can let others have the means & tools to project violence / threats towards you and you be unable to do anything but cower.

the fuse burns

It’s about that time.

Doesn’t matter how trained you are. You ever fought off an ambush? It’s damn near impossible for those ready and trained with a group, much less going at it alone at your house with your family in the crossfire.

They are trying to demonize, then criminalize being a freedom loving, constitution obeying, intelligent free thinker with convictions and morals.

The entire legal system and the "law enforcement" system from top to bottom is openly being turned into nothing but a steamroller for the Communists / SJWs / Democrats and one world type to use against anyone that resists "correct thinking" as they determine it moment by moment.

They would like to get rid of your guns yes... but that's only so that they can have a much easier time rounding you and your family up to the "reeducation / liquidation" camps later on, or before that, so that they can let others have the means & tools to project violence / threats towards you and you be unable to do anything but cower.

That’s exactly right. See my response to AJ above. It’s about time. You got to make a stand at some point or they going to get so much power they will steamroll right over everyone which is why I am thinking that the idea of us all moving and creating our own free gun state is a good idea.

gents we have no law anymore, the law and justice is dead. Protect yourself, family and your neighbors do not trust or help any law/justice, do not ask for help from them, they are all corrupt or being used to do the dirty work of the evil ones.

We have a good illusion of law that sadly so many still believe exists!

300px-Whitechimpout.jpg

You got to make a stand at some point or they going to get so much power they will steamroll right over everyone which is why I am thinking that the idea of us all moving and creating our own free gun state is a good idea.

Two quick questions about that.

1. Where specifically are we going to do this, that we would have a chance, that is not already half infested by the Deep State / Communists / SJWs, / FSA types?

2. Supposing we do that and concentrate all of us into our "free state", how long do you think we will last before the rest of the states, now fully under the control of the Communists (since we have all left), decide it's time to force us to "comply" with "Federal Law" like it or not, by force of arms? You may recall from history, a group of states tried that some time ago and the rest of the northern states brutally and ruthlessly suppressed that uprising. Do you have hopes that it will turn out better the second time around with just 1 free state vs. the communist world?

Reactions: D_TROS
Two quick questions about that.

1. Where specifically are we going to do this, that we would have a chance, that is not already half infested by the Deep State / Communists / SJWs, / FSA types?

2. Supposing we do that and concentrate all of us into our "free state", how long do you think we will last before the rest of the states, now fully under the control of the Communists (since we have all left), decide it's time to force us to "comply" with "Federal Law" like it or not, by force of arms? You may recall from history, a group of states tried that some time ago and the rest of the northern states brutally and ruthlessly suppressed that uprising. Do you have hopes that it will turn out better the second time around with just 1 free state vs. the communist world?

I say we start with Idaho and push westward. Push all the commies out and retain WA and OR. That helps to insure that supplies aren’t cut off. Then we also work a deal with Canada. Yes, western Canada is much different than eastern Canada. I don’t think the commies would be as successful as the North was against the south.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Anyone can petition the court in any state and claim uncle John is acting crazy ,say he has firearms and he is a danger to him self and or others. This just makes it easy.

I say we start with Idaho and push westward. Push all the commies out and retain WA and OR. That helps to insure that supplies aren’t cut off. Then we also work a deal with Canada. Yes, western Canada is much different than eastern Canada. I don’t think the commies would be as successful as the North was against the south.

You'll likely find out that you have the same problem we had in 1967 when the sentiment was to start in the South end of South Vietnam and push North.

On the skirmish line, how do you tell the Commie from the Good Guy. That's about when the patches saying "Kill them all, let God sort 'em out" started appearing. Not a practical solution, really...

Seriously, if you can find a way to make your idea work in actual practice, I figure there'd be a few who'd be interested in your answer.

My answer to the proposed law is, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Assemblyman..."

Reactions: SilentStalkr

If those are the kind of tactics they choose I hope like hell they understand that their own home and families are fair game.
No such thing as a dirty fight to me if you endanger or involve my family.

You'll likely find out that you have the same problem we had in 1967 when the sentiment was to start in the South end of South Vietnam and push North.

On the skirmish line, how do you tell the Commie from the Good Guy. That's about when the patches saying "Kill them all, let God sort 'em out" started appearing. Not a practical solution, really...

Seriously, if you can find a way to make your idea work in actual practice, I figure there'd be a few who'd be interested in your answer.

My answer to the proposed law is, "I'll show you mine if you show me yours, Assemblyman..."

Yes, correctly identifying enemies has always been an issue every since they decided to start hiding among the regular populace. The other side has figured out a way to find and track their enemies tho, AKA us. They have aligned themselves well. We have to play catch up or go in hiding.

Yes, correctly identifying enemies has always been an issue every since they decided to start hiding among the regular populace. The other side has figured out a way to find and track their enemies tho, AKA us. They have aligned themselves well. We have to play catch up or go in hiding.
Some criteria:
1543257716997.png

R

When the civil war kicks off, we need a list of anti's so we have soft targets to go after for food and medicine and shit. I also may even take one of those "white privilege" types and let 'em work some of that off digging piss tubes in camp.

Reactions: XLR308
When the civil war kicks off, we need a list of anti's so we have soft targets to go after for food and medicine and shit. I also may even take one of those "white privilege" types and let 'em work some of that off digging piss tubes in camp.

Weren't you taking notes this past election cycle which houses had all the commie signs in their yards? Missed opportunity.

Buy more body armor.

deersniper has it right. I would take 10 uspsa type guys to defend over 100 average citizens. The only thing we have left to do is cower. Do anything else and you will get squashed.

You and the wife/GF get in a tiff, then you kiss her on the cheek....she is still angry and calls the cops.....off to the slammer you go for AFV.

walk around the house in your undies while wearing your new gunbelt and someone outside see's you and makes a call......by by guns

robber comes in your house..rapes everyone while you are calling 911, then somehow you get the upper hand when police show up....bang bang

Rule #1 Never call the cops for anything.

Rule #2 The fewer friends you have the better.

The problem is by the time the good people of this country have had enough and are willing to “mutually pledge to each other their Lives, their Fortunes, and their Sacred Honor,” there won't be much left to save of this great nation. Its death by a thousand cuts and we are probably around 700ish.

When the fuse gets to its end, it will be bloody on both sides. Keep up those marksmanship at speed skills via IDPA, USPSA, 3-gun, or whatever. Wars are typically decided by which side takes the least casualties.

Ok show me nine million seven hundred and seventy one thousand people willing to come together and risk it all.......just saying.

For starters the 3% thing was actually false from my studies. At any rate, to answer your question, I know more than a few that would. It’s all or nothing though, stand together or fall quickly. You still got to mobilize and identify who your enemy is. It’s not the easiest task. Many pros are located in small pockets and most likely unable to join larger groups with ease, mainly because they may not know where others are, but make no mistake the antis do. They’ve already won. They know everything about you from your social, work history, mil history, educational history, where you live, what you’ve purchased, what you social media is like, the list goes on and on and it’s easily accessed by them. Think you can run to your little group? Not before they ambush you if they want. Ever fought off an ambush, by yourself? Damn near impossible. I’m afraid the war may already be lost, but that doesn’t stop people from making some assymetrical hell rain down on those that tried to ambush your neighbor.

Just an update to make sure this termed out pos doesn’t get votes when he third party’s the 2020 election:
Ohio house passes stand your ground. Kasich immediately gets on tv and says he’ll veto but would sign a red flag bill.
He ran both times here on a Second Amendment friendly platform (I know, I was a 2nd “coordinator “ for him I’m now embarrassed to say) and has flipped 180 now that he’s termed out.

Red flag is all bad. It’s a snuff law in disguise.

Whats sad, is the fact that not one of us is willing to pick up arms. The fed govt has done...and is doing far more than the good ole king ever did. To think that you can write your congressman and turn the boat around is foolish.

We only matter when politicians need to get reelected to office, the rest of the time we are insignificant and are powerless. If there is any opposition, they just go thru the back door to accomplish the same thing.

I feel as if the founders and people who lost everything....homes, wives, sons, etc would be beating "we the people" to death for allowing things to get this far.

I often laugh when they start talking about "unconstitutional laws". They use this term to justify xxxx law for the good of the people. When in fact, the fed govt has a small list of finite authority to make laws, which the rest of the power falls to the states. When the fed govt makes/passes laws outside of those confines, they are ceding itself more power than what law grants it to begin with.....which is tyranny.

When was the last time the supreme court said " this law is outside of your authority granted by the constitution" ?? making the fed govt powerless...in such cases.

When we are laying on our death bed, this may be one of the things we regret most in life, because we are passing this on to our grandchildren...

the trick is to get them to trigger the downfall, dont legitimize their actions, just refuse to go along with their program until they trigger, then answer in kind.

Reactions: Bender
Whats sad, is the fact that not one of us is willing to pick up arms. The fed govt has done...and is doing far more than the good ole king ever did. To think that you can write your congressman and turn the boat around is foolish.

We only matter when politicians need to get reelected to office, the rest of the time we are insignificant and are powerless. If there is any opposition, they just go thru the back door to accomplish the same thing.

I feel as if the founders and people who lost everything....homes, wives, sons, etc would be beating "we the people" to death for allowing things to get this far.

I often laugh when they start talking about "unconstitutional laws". They use this term to justify xxxx law for the good of the people. When in fact, the fed govt has a small list of finite authority to make laws, which the rest of the power falls to the states. When the fed govt makes/passes laws outside of those confines, they are ceding itself more power than what law grants it to begin with.....which is tyranny.

When was the last time the supreme court said " this law is outside of your authority granted by the constitution" ?? making the fed govt powerless...in such cases.

When we are laying on our death bed, this may be one of the things we regret most in life, because we are passing this on to our grandchildren...

I’m not anywhere near old enough to have grandchildren but this is a well stated post.