• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

they broke into my sister-in-laws car

RemingtonSPS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
Tri-Cities, WA
Last night my sister in law stayed with us and some a-hole broke out her drivers side window with a rock. They took her stereo face, garmin, and even got into the trunk. They took their sweet time and got into the suitcase in her trunk, sat down in the car and went through everything.

Makes me want to put my truck out there with a stack of bills on the front seat and wait with my glock. Freakin pissed! I hate it here.

Re: they broke into my sister-in-laws car

That happened to me a month ago. My truck sitting outside my house. They smashed my window with the ceramic from a spark plug. They stole my Garmin, an iPod, and about $20 in quarters inside my console.

Found out it was the drug addicted daughter of my next door neighbor and her felon boyfriend. They are both in jail now for a different crime that I turned them in on, seems they got their picture taken at a local Wal-Mart using a credit card they stole from an auto-burglary. I was more than happy to call crime stoppers.

Too bad though, with today's prison overcrowding they both will be out in less than 6 months since it is a non-violent crime. This is the second felony for both so maybe they will get a little more time.

It was all I could do to keep from getting into a violent altercation with the boyfriend when I saw him the morning my truck got broke in to.

Nothing a 12ga with some bean bag rounds couldn't say for you
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MuleHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing a 12ga with some bean bag rounds couldn't say for you
smile.gif
</div></div>

I'd love to strike revenge but I don't want to start a war with some heroin junkie punks that have nothing else to do all day but mess with my stuff.

I hear ya. After watching jackass the idea of putting two bean bag rounds center mass of a crook has always put a smile on my face.

Had my house hit by junkies down the street who dont do their cominity service, dont pay restitution, and still do dope. The parole ofgiver doesnt care and has given up.

An uncle of mine told me "you know when it looks like their having fun or throwing a party, nothing beats a good 'i smell funny chemicals, I dont know what meth smells like, but id bet thats what it is' call tip. A good police raid every two months catches the attention of a home owners assc. Or a dangerous premisis board. Eventually you'll be rid of them. But you have to play by somewhat honest rules you know they cant follow or win"