• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They can identify you from video of your iris

Im2bent

Old Salt
Minuteman
  • Jun 30, 2020
    So I started watching this video about some leftist twat getting shot down in court when an interviewer at the beginning of the video said high resolution video combined with AI can identify you from you iris or a partial of your face and this is how " every single person from Jan 6 was identified".

• Wow
    Reactions: theLBC
    Nah, cellphone video, which most of it was, does not have high enough resolution for that.

I'm certain they can do so but as was mentioned, I don't think they have an adequate database for doing so.

Consequences for their actions.... is new to some people.

Nah, cellphone video, which most of it was, does not have high enough resolution for that.

I'm certain they can do so but as was mentioned, I don't think they have an adequate database for doing so.
    I think the majority of J6 “evidence” putting people in jail was cell phone proximity mapping. Their phones were there, so it’s assumed that the owner of the phone was there.

You mean any and all social media platforms, drivers license photos and on and on and on…
    i don't know what kind of resolution is required.
    they also have algorithms to identify you by how you walk...so there will be many ways they can track us.

i suppose maybe if you're in the database.
    eh, we're all in the database. flying out of orlando a few months ago and at security they took your drivers license, then took a pic and i guess matched the two up. sign said pic would be deleted immediately. yeah, right .....

i don't know what kind of resolution is required.
    they also have algorithms to identify you by how you walk...so there will be many ways they can track us.
    I took a Gamut Resolutions class last year and we were talking to Bob Keller on a break and he said that you cannot imagine the ways they can track you. 22 SAS had been hunting a guy for 2 years who had been trained by the IRGC on field craft and counter surveillance with no luck, they gave what they knew about him to CAG and they had his location in less than 12 hours.

eta: Bob would not elaborate on how

We used iris scanning 16 years ago in Iraq. It's been around a while, and is as unique as a fingerprint..

That being said, you need a very clear and close shot of the iris to make this work...ain't happening from cell phones or security cameras from yards away.

Facial recognition software I have no idea where we're at with that stuff, so hopefully somebody else can chime in.

100% though that our gub'ment isn't going to actually share the technology they have for domestic spying (I mean "national security").

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    This is how ur being tracked this was some how downloaded on my phone and will not let me opt out because there is a special pin # that I never set up.
    This is what happens when you buy 3 pistols in 3 months and a couple thousand rounds of 9mm.
    You have been warned.
    The fun part is hopefully im wasting someone's time and energy.
    Win win

Screenshot_20240505_144032_Gmail.jpg

eh, we're all in the database. flying out of orlando a few months ago and at security they took your drivers license, then took a pic and i guess matched the two up. sign said pic would be deleted immediately. yeah, right .....
    Me too. Looked like dual lens camera for 3D imaging. They might delete the "image"... No way they deleted the high res 3D scan fractal meta-data.

Me too. Looked like dual lens camera for 3D imaging. They might delete the "image"... No way they deleted the high res 3D scan fractal meta-data.
    Every selfie ever taken has been added to the Facebook self-identification database. Lots and lots of people have provided their own iris photos via social media. Now add in how many use the facial recognition security protocol on their phones. Yep! Hone land Security has that in the database too.

The US Government has in all likelihood threatened, bribed, or stolen it's way into gaining access to most of the world's important databases. Odds are that folks aren't being identified by super duper new and fancy technical intelligence methods; they are just identified because the US Government likely has access to so much data they can connect the dots in a way nobody else can.

They used Stingrays and other digital surveillance to figure it out.

Don't bring your phone to a protest. Your phone is leaking your location to SOMEONE all the time.

It's supposedly also easier to identify you from the way you walk than anything else.

Reactions: gigamortis
    They used Stingrays and other digital surveillance to figure it out.

Don't bring your phone to a protest. Your phone is leaking your location to SOMEONE all the time.

It's supposedly also easier to identify you from the way you walk than anything else.
    Lol everyone at protests now can do the fremen sandwalk so they don't attract the worm

Or bring back Fat Boy Slim

Technically they could do the same with your butthole, they are like fingerprints

• Haha
    Reactions: kenny1773