• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They coming for you...

Is as fake as the RPG one. The real question is if it is really their propaganda department or the Israeli's or someone else.
The video production is a little overly slick if you compare it to some of the hobby level stuff that has been put out.

I’m ready and waiting…

DEFB4BD8-92DB-4CC7-A7CA-D97F132BA214.jpeg

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Is as fake as the RPG one. The real question is if it is really their propaganda department or the Israeli's or someone else.
The video production is a little overly slick if you compare it to some of the hobby level stuff that has been put out.
Yep. I’d be curious as to who actually put this together myself.

Made by some jackass that thinks 120% full volume intense music somehow adds to their video

I refuse to watch any video that does that

Just like I won't read any story where the headline has the word 'bombshell' in it

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
Did anyone catch the guy filling up the cartridge case to the rim and wiping it flush with the neck with his finger?

these bad motherfuckers have worked out reloading precision all the way down to minute of house. Be afraid.
And reloading steel cases. Sure. Precision as fuck.

Did anyone catch the guy filling up the cartridge case to the rim and wiping it flush with the neck with his finger?

these bad motherfuckers have worked out reloading precision all the way down to minute of house. Be afraid.
Yes lmao, yes I did! I thought that was funny as hell but couldn’t figure out if that was the case or a measuring cap of some sort. Someone has a sense of humor here.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Fancy smooth bore fire sticks with the parkerized ammo there. It's mighty telling how one gent goes from milling a optic mount to packing up a completed rifle. What is the accuracy potential of a steel cased cartridge, I reckon it aint much.

They may produce the best rifles ever touched by a human, the ammo on the other hand.....

Most of them goat fuckers have a IQ of around 74 , they couldn't hit a 50 inch target at 200yrds on a calm day , much less build a accurate rifle , suicide vest is about their only hope of taking out any serious fortified target.

Heard MANY stories when conversing with veterans who engaged the fuckers in Iraq and AFG. The mentality of hadjis is literally spray in the direction of the target and "if Allah decides the target is meant to die, Allah will guide the bullets to the target, if not, it is His will"... That is literally their belief system. When their interpreters first told our guys that this is the belief system of the extremists, it was initially thought of as a joke. Like come on, nobody in this day and age, right? But come actual firefights and their after action assessments, HOLY FUCKING SHITBALLS YO... A lot of times, if not most of the time, our guys would not even bother to engage multiple targets firing from a known point. It puts infantrymens' lives in danger to charge into a known hot zone. Once the location is known and transmitted to air support, the GIs would slow down and stop their fire and chill behind cover. The hadjis, thinking they'd won, would start cheering and hollering snackbars. They call them "dead men walking" at this point because they were truly dead and just didn't know it yet. After a couple of minutes, in comes the JDAM or Hellfire and suddenly that group of hadjis no longer existed, even on the molecular level. Technology versus ancient traditions. Guess what wins? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Jgunner
You know y’all scared! Don’t lie!

I'll definitely be scared to resupply using their ammo after watching that video in the case of a Homefront style protracted war. 😂 Fuck, guess I am gonna have to switch to my folding bow if I ran dry and too far in enemy controlled ground to resupply from friendly depots...

By the way, Star Citizen is going to add a lot more weapons and capital ships to the roster for 2024 and that includes folding tactical bows modeled after the AWESOME existing current SAS and Sinoart 60lb models complete with ATA adaptors for RDS and holographic sights. The game versions would also have an AI powered smart sight that calculates environmental conditions and arrow weights for precise aiming. That shit gonna be FUN to use in ground combat in faction wars on these mining planets. I believe similar smart sights are already in use currently but only limited to the military at the time being. The US Army plans to implement a lot of new tech next year and the Israelis have their own version.

Last edited:
Made by some jackass that thinks 120% full volume intense music somehow adds to their video

I refuse to watch any video that does that
Or shooting videos where the first five minutes they act silly, thinking they're being funny.

Anybody that thinks they're zaney are fags too.

Reactions: tsavo303