• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They do some things right in Yemen

Im positionally against the death penalty.

They should have cut his dick and nuts off, sowed them in his mouth, amputated his hands so he couldnt remove them, and set him loose in public.

Child molesters, no pity, no quarter.

Seems like the perfectly proper way to deal with people that rape young kids
Simple, public, effective & way simpler than having to figure out all kinds of crazy punishments.
Get back to public executions and kids grow up learning what happens when you are evil.

im telling you.....we gotta bring back the brazen bull.....just have one in the center of each town......convicted of rape, molestation, terrorism.....toss em in and watch em burn.

brazen_bull.jpg

Huthi version of a 'go fund me' ''2000 days of war''

Although these days the money seems no problem for Huthis as Qatar is paying for the Iranian tech transfer of drones and missiles .

EisyhQPXkAcbcpr
EisyjGQXYAESIcq

Curious to hear your take on this.

Aight, but please understand that I fully agree that some deserve the DP and worse.

The problem lies in that if a mistake is made, and you put a person in prison for 20 years, then DNA or other evidence proves him innocent, you can release him and compensate him, though money is little conversation for 20 years of your life. If you execute an innocent person that is no giving that life back.

It happens far more often than you might realize. Eye witness testimony is notoriously un reliable.

Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!
www.innocenceproject.org

The Innocence Project exonerates the wrongly convicted through DNA testing and reforms the criminal justice system to prevent future injustices.

"They should have cut his dick and nuts off, sowed them in his mouth, amputated his hands so he couldn't remove them, and set him loose in public."

Just in case he was wrongly convicted, but he is still alive right. What are we going to do sow his dick and balls back on and pay him cash:ROFLMAO:

Funny, moslems rape children all the time. Usually multiple children. Seems like a better idea to get rid of islam. Of course I think this is one reason the pedo libtards pander to moslems.

Reactions: oldfart80
Aight, but please understand that I fully agree that some deserve the DP and worse.

The problem lies in that if a mistake is made, and you put a person in prison for 20 years, then DNA or other evidence proves him innocent, you can release him and compensate him, though money is little conversation for 20 years of your life. If you execute an innocent person that is no giving that life back.

It happens far more often than you might realize. Eye witness testimony is notoriously un reliable.

Innocence Project - Help us put an end to wrongful convictions!
www.innocenceproject.org

The Innocence Project exonerates the wrongly convicted through DNA testing and reforms the criminal justice system to prevent future injustices.
Now that's a valid position....but I'm going to pose the question....what if evidence definitively proves their guilt ( video evidence, overwhelming DNA evidence, or finding 20-30 bodies under their house like John Wayne Gacy)?

Reactions: Maggot
Now that's a valid position....but I'm going to pose the question....what if evidence definitively proves their guilt ( video evidence, overwhelming DNA evidence, or finding 20-30 bodies under their house like John Wayne Gacy)?

That does plse a question, doesnt it.

This is just an IMHO but I feel that even the possibility of error kind of negates the DP.

Then there is lowering ourselves to their standard. Again, even though many my deserve it, we should be better...despite having to house them.

Also, IMHO at least for me, Id rather get the DP than spend the rest of my life in prison,

1601234210225.png

good.jpg.

as for the death penalty and wrongfully convicted dp victims...
when have the witnesses and prosecutors of a falsely accused and convicted person been prosecuted and put in prison?
i am all for the death penalty, and also for killing corrupt prosecutors.

Reactions: Mudburner