• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They just wanted some cold cuts.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Gues what some of these sickos did with their body parts. There was a story on Criminal Minds about something similar. Seems there are people who can get off if they dont have a dead body art.

There was a kid I went to high school who got caught hitting a stiff, his family had to leave town.

I wonder how many ManUtd ordered for blowing off steam?

A former Harvard morgue manager is accused of stealing ...

1687050954730.png
    CBS 58
    https://www.cbs58.com › news › a-former-harvard-morg...

3 days ago — A former Harvard morgue manager is accused of stealing, selling and shipping human body parts, indictment says. By: CNN.

I find it funny the tenor of the article from the viewpoint of Harvard is that they believe the medical community to be such a trusted and venerated august body that it's appalling such low behavior would occur within the hallowed halls.....I mean it's not like you haven't spent the last two years being lying murderous cucks prostituting your very souls.

Shitty things happy when shitty people get together.

Last edited:
    Well this article makes it a hat trick (3), of separate degenerates at the countries universities recently.
    Lets not forget about SUNY, NY Fredonia Philosophy professor Stephen Kershnar supporting and encouraging
    pedophilia.
    Lastly Professor dog fucker from Penn State, Themis Matsoukas. Hey a guy has to blow off some steam, his words.

…..here I was thinking if we could just get the drag queens out of the elementary school things would start to improve

• Haha
    Reactions: Milf Dots
    Shitty things happy when shitty people get together.
    Then God help us if @Haney ever hooks up with @ManUtdManiac

ian-malcom-15.jpg

Maggot, you seemed determined to get my attention. Sadly, you’re pathetic, old, poor and besides, Veer so savagely and repeatedly ripped your ass apart there’s barely anything left if you to fuck with.

Be quiet and get back to your hospice care brochures. You might also want to check your diaper.

This.
    That guy is Korean. Typically they also use a thumb ring, and shoot at 1 meter square targets from 145 meters yards away.

Interestingly, his bow and arrows are almost certainly hand made. The bow is made from wood & bamboo backed with sinew, glued together with glue/jello made from fish bladders, and the arrows are bamboo with pheasant feathers with hand made target points. Archery in Korea has a VERY long tradition, and these old guys who still make stuff by hand are considered living treasures. Good stuff.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Blue Sky Country