• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They Let the Gunmen In the School to Protect Them From Police That Were Outside

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    You read the subject line correctly. Armed teenagers arriving to a Cleveland school in three stolen cars were let into the building despite the pleadings from the School Resource Officer.

Two assistant principals opened the doors to let some armed teenagers into the school even while the Resource Officer was shouting not to let them inside.

One of the administrators wanted to protect the bad kids with guns from the cops that were outside.

Need to have all the facts of course, but these people need to be “confronted” at the next school board meeting. And I’ll leave it at that.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Hegre and TACC
    Holy shit, let that happen to a school where my kids go. The time out in the clink would be well worth it.

PXwjaMK3ed9pSic4f7zHzpeusAuIQ2s69vdngTOgNGw.jpg

SRO should have shot anybody who tried to let them in. What would YOU do if we are aboard a spacecraft and some high ranking crewmember goes batshit and tries to open the airlock. Doesn't matter if that is the captain, if you are a security officer you'd gun his ass down too so the whole ship doesn't get sucked out into space with him.

This is the same kind of situation. If I was the SRO here I would have given ONE warning to the staff members: Fuck with the closed door, and you are DEAD. And that will be final. If I was armed, in order to protect hundreds of innocent lives in a building where nobody else is armed, and I fail to do this duty successfully, I will remove myself from the world because I would be a pathetic failure.

In Quentin Durward, by Sir Walter Scott, young Scottish archer and member of the Royal Scottish Guard, Quentin had been given an arquebus and told to stand guard in the Hall of Roland, the most spacious chamber in King Louis XI's palace at the castle of Plessis lez Tours where two fugitive countesses from Burgundy had been secretly given protection by the French king. Louis XI feared that his overzealous rival, Charles, the Duke of Burgundy, might send hitmen to kill these two countesses to prevent the lands and estates that they hold from falling into Louis's possession. Quentin's orders were to shoot ANYBODY who crosses the hall and breaches the room where the two countesses were sequestered in. When the highest ranking knight in France and Louis's own trusted advisor the Duke of Orleans stormed down the hall in order to demand a private audience with the king over some personal matter, Quentin at first ordered him to halt. But the Duke of Orleans, appalled at being held at gunpoint by a 'lowly' Scottish Guardsman, expressed his indignance forcefully, telling Quentin that he is a member of Louis's court with the coat of arms to prove it. Reluctantly, Quentin set down his gun and let him through................ And oh boy, for that, he got the most colorful chewing out by Louis himself afterward, who told him that it doesn't matter if it was the King himself, but you were given an order to not allow ANY unauthorized persons beyond the Hall of Roland, no exceptions. In Louis's own words, "when he refused to halt, you should have shot him right there". Because it was not gold, or property, that Quentin had been assigned to protect. It was two defenseless human lives. It was only because Quentin's uncle was the captain of the Scottish Guard that Quentin had not been expelled forever, or worse.

Last edited:
    SRO should have shot anybody who tried to let them in. What would YOU do if we are aboard a spacecraft and some high ranking crewmember goes batshit and tries to open the airlock. Doesn't matter if that is the captain, if you are a security officer you'd gun his ass down too so the whole ship doesn't get sucked out into space with him.

This is the same kind of situation. If I was the SRO here I would have given ONE warning to the staff members: Fuck with the closed door, and you are DEAD. And that will be final. If I was armed, in order to protect hundreds of innocent lives in a building where nobody else is armed, and I fail to do this duty successfully, I will remove myself from the world because I would be a pathetic failure.

In Quentin Durward, by Sir Walter Scott, young Scottish archer and member of the Royal Scottish Guard, Quentin had been given an arquebus and told to stand guard in the Hall of Roland, the most spacious chamber in King Louis XI's palace at the castle of Plessis lez Tours where two fugitive countesses from Burgundy had been secretly given protection by the French king. Louis XI feared that his overzealous rival, Charles, the Duke of Burgundy, might send hitmen to kill these two countesses to prevent the lands and estates that they hold from falling into Louis's possession. Quentin's orders were to shoot ANYBODY who crosses the hall and breaches the room where the two countesses were sequestered in. When the highest ranking knight in France and Louis's own trusted advisor the Duke of Orleans stormed down the hall in order to demand a private audience with the king over some personal matter, Quentin at first ordered him to halt. But the Duke of Orleans, apalled at being held at gunpoint by a 'lowly' Scottish Guardsman, expressed his indignance forcefully, telling Quentin that he is a member of Louis's court with the coat of arms to prove it. Reluctantly, Quentin set down his gun and let him through................ And oh boy, for that, he got the most colorful chewing out by Louis himself afterward, who told him that it doesn't matter if it was the King himself, but you were given an order to not allow ANY unauthorized persons beyond the Hall of Roland, no exceptions. In Louis's own words, "when he refused to halt, you should have shot him right there". Because it was not gold, or property, that Quentin had been assigned to protect. It was two defenseless human lives. It was only because Quentin's uncle was the captain of the Scottish Guard that Quentin had not been expelled forever, or worse.
    Exactly, was the SRO not armed, if so then why weren't they at least slowed down with gun fire?

I love ohio and Cleveland but the polotics of that city have been crazy for along time. A local broadcaster used to say we had Cleveland 1 and Cleveland 2. Cle 1 was the 20 or so blocks with the businesses and entertainment kept clean and pretty safe. Cle 2 they dont even plow the streets, its a warzone with whole blocks of boarded up houses rotting to the ground

Reactions: FaithlessSaint
    I love ohio and Cleveland but the polotics of that city have been crazy for along time. A local broadcaster used to say we had Cleveland 1 and Cleveland 2. Cle 1 was the 20 or so blocks with the businesses and entertainment kept clean and pretty safe. Cle 2 they dont even plow the streets, its a warzone with whole blocks of boarded up houses rotting to the ground
    Pretty much true for any blue-controlled city. Which is just about all of them. They elect community organizer turds and wokies who loot the place for their own enrichment. While harvesting the minorities as votes every two years. Just like they were still back on the plantations and adobe shacks.

Come to think of it.... reminds me of those Southern Plantations with all the nice big lawns and white columns... but a half-mile away and downwind, nothing but shotgun shacks, squalor and slave quarters. Keeping Massa in de Cotton!. Southern Democrats all!

Nothing has changed... Plantation owners will plantation own! Even if lots of today's "plantation owners" were once the slaves. Once bottom rail gets on top, they gonna stay there!

Right Al Sharpton? Barack? Sheila Jackson? Maxine? Idiot who thinks the Island gonna tip over? Gap tooth twat in Atlanta? Right? I'm talking about you!

Sirhr

Last edited:
    Reactions: M4orturnate
    So the police or courts or whatever just let 2 of the three carjacking gunmen walk home because they were "juveniles?"
    Fuck that, you want to play car thief, armed robber, gang member, you just gave up any sympathy points of "but I'm just a kid",
    You do the big boy crimes you get treated like the big boys and punished just like them.

3 stolen vehicles, illegal possession of firearms, they were in a vestibule when police got there and detained them.

They run and one gets away... leaving three caught.

Of the three, 2 were released on their own recognizance...

Fan Tastic job all the way around here... Gotta wonder why we even have police at this point, they are seen as the enemy, their arrests get turned out anyway, fuck it, just call everything legal and let's play a game of "how to [Utopia] your way to extinction."

Hang the fuck that opened the door. Hang the kids.
    They had guns, how the fuck is a vestibule gonna stop them? Shoot the glass/lock and your in.

Reactions: FaithlessSaint