• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They live among us.

Ive had employees since 92 and I have never knowingly let one of them try to pump air into a tire, unsuccessfully for a half hour.
You may not know as much as you think you do
You must have very few if you sit around watching them all day long

What’s the point of having them around if you have to watch them ?

I realize they take 30 minutes to do what it takes you to do 15. But if you have to watch them all the time , fire them.

You must have very few if you sit around watching them all day long

What’s the point of having them around if you have to watch them ?

I realize they take 30 minutes to do what it takes you to do 15. But if you have to watch them all the time , fire them.
Your skirt is showing.
He said, after a half hour of this, I finally put him on something else. Therefore, he states he knew about it for 30 min before he retasked the employee.
Yes, everyone likes to tell stories of dumb stuff employees have done, but too often, it's either bullshit or actually the leaders, employers, lack of leadership.

I see this same shit by programmers. But they all make over $100K and they don't get fired. I just have to go and fix their shit after they completely fuck it up.

Your skirt is showing.
He said, after a half hour of this, I finally put him on something else. Therefore, he states he knew about it for 30 min before he retasked the employee.
Yes, everyone likes to tell stories of dumb stuff employees have done, but too often, it's either bullshit or actually the leaders, employers, lack of leadership.
Now I know you either don’t have employees. Or don’t hire many. And or haven’t hired in the past 10 years

Oneshot, first, go fuck yourself....Burt already gave you the answer.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
I was working on a school remodel and had a smart aleck helper. I asked to go out to my truck and get the Greenlee wire stretcher.

About ten minutes later I noticed he had not come back. He was outside having a cig break. He knew I was fooling him, so he thought he would strike back.

He would sometimes bum a cig from me and I was trying to break him of that habit. I would light his cigarette and ask, "Come here often, sailor?"

I know my friend Lee put him up to it. He replied, "Only when the ship comes in."

So, who was the dummy?

Sometimes I run into the really stupid people like those who cannot make change and I am reminded of this:

"The files are in the computer!"

There was an older guy I went to college with, he was an electrician. He was going to mess with me during a lab and told me to get a wire stretcher. Except he didn't take into account that I grew up on a farm, and he looked real confused when I showed up the next day with a wire stretcher for fencing.
Kristian