• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They tearing down confederate monuments now...

That is AWESOME!!! Let’s tear them all down! Let’s erase all signs of slavery and racism!!!

That way people will think it will never happen again, until they find themselves bound with chains. Utopia for everyone! Whoo-whooo!!! To hell with facts and history!
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎎
99294129-18F9-449D-85C5-2B655DF294D7.jpeg

And no one tried to stop it?

Police did but were told to stand down by the mayor, supposedly. As for anyone else? It’s not like they probably advertised what they were doing and where. But it wouldn’t shock me if someone didn’t go after the civil rights monuments in retaliation. It might go hot. This may be the start of the boog so many have been wanting. As I’ve said, many times, people don’t want this. Anyone that’s ever seen this shit for real in other places, knows you don’t want crap like this happening here. It has potential to go hot very fast and it will be bad. I don’t like advocating for more gov control but someone better nip this, fast. Watch, I bet gun guys are labeled terrorists next.

Police did but were told to stand down by the mayor, supposedly. As for anyone else? It’s not like they probably advertised what they were doing and where. But it wouldn’t shock me if someone didn’t go after the civil rights monuments in retaliation. It might go hot. This may be the start of the boog so many have been wanting. As I’ve said, many times, people don’t want this. Anyone that’s ever seen this shit for real in other places, knows you don’t want crap like this happening here. It has potential to go hot very fast and it will be bad. I don’t like advocating for more gov control but someone better nip this, fast. Watch, I bet gun guys are labeled terrorists next.
Is this in your hood?

It's in Birmingham 2hr south of me right now. They hit Nashville in my home state last night but were dealt with properly by the fine men in blue.

There is no fench or anything to protect the monuments. My wife has been watching the local reporters being chased and rocks thrown at them.

If they leave Bham and head north it will be the last time they do...nothing but a bunch of good ole boys that like to hunt around here, and they really don't care what it is they shoot at.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
It's in Birmingham 2hr south of me right now. They hit Nashville in my home state last night but were dealt with properly by the fine men in blue.

There is no fench or anything to protect the monuments. My wife has been watching the local reporters being chased and rocks thrown at them.

If they leave Bham and head north it will be the last time they do...nothing but a bunch of good ole boys that like to hunt around here, and they really don't care what it is they shoot at.
50 min north of me

-
They bused in organizers there in Tenn.for this weekend , just got off phone with buddy in Memphis and there not as hit as hard as Nashville getting it . was told that the Nashville main body of organizers is busing to kick Little Rock over the edge next .
This organization is moving this across country as premeditated game plan. And only way to stop this is with a firm hand of violence, but that is what there plan is set for , they need to get to there end goal. So far their NOT getting what hey want .

• Angry
Reactions: Lapuapalooza
-
They bused in organizers there in Tenn.for this weekend , just got off phone with buddy in Memphis and there not as hit as hard as Nashville getting it . was told that the Nashville main body of organizers is busing to kick Little Rock over the edge next .
This organization is moving this across country as premeditated game plan. And only way to stop this is with a firm hand of violence, but that is what there plan is set for , they need to get to there end goal. So far their NOT getting what hey want .

And the end goal is what exactly?

I don't know exactly. I am not a fortune teller that reads minds and not running in the circle that organizes and funds the rioting and violence moving across participating cities. But I have my personal thoughts on the subject, I don't express them over the world web.

• Haha
I don't know exactly. I am not a fortune teller that reads minds and not running in the circle that organizes and funds the rioting and violence moving across participating cities. But I have my personal thoughts on the subject, I don't express them over the world web.

10-4. I think we all have our theories. But I’m not afraid to share. Let’s say in short it has to do with test runs, elections and the want of gov to step in. You know what happens next? Likely all gun owners labeled the same as Antifa, then what? Crazy? Maybe. Maybe not? But the media seems to be going way out of its way furthering they divide and blaming it on white people. It’s also interesting to me that all of these leftists mayors and governors are basically letting it happen. Hell some seem to encourage it. And I even heard on the news that some business owners who had their places destroyed are ok with it, if it allows “them” to get their anger out. Wtf?

I can tell you that after talking to one of my police buddies tonight, there are those that don’t think this just all of a sudden spawned from the death of George Floyd. The tactics being used locally, were rehearsed and planned. So, I know cops personally who think this is organized and being perpetrated. They just don’t know by whom exactly.

Last edited:
10-4. I think we all have our theories. But I’m not afraid to share. Let’s say in short it has to do with test runs, elections and the want of gov to step in. You know what happens next? Likely all gun owners labeled the same as Antifa, then what? Crazy? Maybe. Maybe not? But the media seems to be going way out of its way furthering they divide and blaming it on white people. It’s also interesting to me that all of these leftists mayors and governors are basically letting it happen. Hell some seem to encourage it. And I even heard on the news that some business owners who had their places destroyed are ok with it, if it allows “them” to get their anger out. Wtf?

I can tell you that after talking to one of my police buddies tonight, there are those that don’t think this just all of a sudden spawned from the death of George Floyd. The tactics being used locally, were rehearsed and planned. So, I know cops personally who think this is organized and being perpetrated. They just don’t know by whom exactly.

I think any well-organized plan that has not been leaked already would have to originate from outside of this country. My money is on Russia, which has a pretty explicit and documented strategy of causing, or at least stirring up, social discord here. I'm not saying that the jackasses doing stupid shit are Russian. But I think Russia has had a hand in planning, facilitating, and encouraging it. In fact, it almost certainly does that on various "opposing sides" within the US.

As hard as Frank tries to screen members and their IP addresses, don't think that there aren't folks in this forum who have an agenda that is different from what they claim it to be. We are a collectively a powerful group of people, which makes us a rich target.

For anyone wanting to listen to the founder of BET talk about a 'fair and equitable' $14.1T lump sum payment to all minorities as reparations payback it's um....interesting.....CNBC

I think any well-organized plan that has not been leaked already would have to originate from outside of this country. My money is on Russia, which has a pretty explicit and documented strategy of causing, or at least stirring up, social discord here. I'm not saying that the jackasses doing stupid shit are Russian. But I think Russia has had a hand in planning, facilitating, and encouraging it. In fact, it almost certainly does that on various "opposing sides" within the US.

As hard as Frank tries to screen members and their IP addresses, don't think that there aren't folks in this forum who have an agenda that is different from what they claim it to be. We are a collectively a powerful group of people, which makes us a rich target.
Communist China unleashed a virus that killed many worldwide lying in order to spread it purposefully. Powerful organizations such as the WHO lied on there behalf as well along with many figureheads here. Communist Democrats especially seized power and put a heavy foot down to destroy the middle class and all the while pandering and distributing money to low wag earners, illegals, and welfare rats to secure votes. Working class people arrested for going to work cause corona yet communist and give me dats gather in mass to burn cities and are untouchable.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on and on. And yet you think RUSSIA is behind this. Hahahahhahahabahbaba

edit: I’m just having a little fun with you in not so fun times.

Last edited:
Please... Please... PLEASE let at least some of these monuments be on private land and guarded by men with scoped rifles. ANTIFA needs to get pink misted. Fucking shit is ENOUGH. Like the Mongol army that tried to invade Japan in 1281... One way ride motherfuckers...

I can think of at least one of them being on private land.

Whites ferry on the Maryland side of the river.

Hopefully antifa is reading this form... Because I’m pretty sure the good old boys that Ron White’s ferry wouldn’t have a problem shooting somebody.

I mean I’m not loving a lot of the statues that were put up back when, because Some of those guys were real jack asses. Historically speaking. However by the same token not all of them were and it’s history man...

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They attempted to burn down Historic St. John's Church in DC last night.

It was extinguished. But this is the an utter attack on the core of the USA... Possibly one of the most historic religious buildings in the country after the Old North Church in Boston...

Time to start shooting these turds on sight. They want Kent State? Let's give them Sarajevo.

Sirhr

It's time to prepare for the Boogaloo!!!!! And by prepare I mean go ahead and load those extra mags and stage your weaponry.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
They attempted to burn down Historic St. John's Church in DC last night.

It was extinguished. But this is the an utter attack on the core of the USA... Possibly one of the most historic religious buildings in the country after the Old North Church in Boston...

Time to start shooting these turds on sight. They want Kent State? Let's give them Sarajevo.

Sirhr

planned and strategic attacks imo.

I’ve been stuck at home with a probable case of COVID-19, and I turned on the TV this morning and was surprised not to see a whole lot about this from anybody.... and by anybody I mean NBC, and a variety of leftist type news organizations. (Normally it’s all breaking news and plastered over everything every 60 seconds...)

Last edited:

-
I not afraid to share thoughts, I just don't openly talk on the internet because it is common sense not to .
It also just basic common sense that dictates preparedness, because it is not over yet when the choreographed rioting, burning stops . it will even escalate higher, because desperation is prerequisite to justify the ethics rule of , the Ends justify the Means .

Is not the more important thing not to loose focus, waist energy to feed the choreographed deception pushed in your face ?
Does it really benefit you in any way, to actually know what is the foundation of support of this production is ? , Or to knowing what the final end goal is, that they work to achieve ?