• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They wanted more 'diversity' in the Oscars. Wirlstar!

TexPatriot

Two Star General
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2020
Comedian Chris Rock was onstage during the Oscars doing a presentation or something, I don't know because I don't watch the pedophile, Satan worshipping awards, and he made some joke about Will Smith's whore wife and her shaved head. She suffers from alopecia. Anyway, she shaves her head. Chris rock called her GI Jane.

Will Smith laughed until he saw his whore wife that openly screws other men and brags about it, roll her eyes, so Smith, the ultimate cuck, figures he better go into protective man roll to cover the fact he's an open relationship cuck. You can put your dick in his wife's mouth and she tells him to like it but don't make a joke about her mangy scalp. Will Smith goes onstage and pimp slaps Chris Rock. People said it was staged but it's not.

Anyway, the once formal white supremacist ceremony is now one step away from being an iHop at midnight. At east chairs weren't thrown, tables overturned, weaves torn out and shots fired into the crowd. I'm sure thats next.

Last edited:
iu

Nah, not staged.

Otherwise, Will smith wouldn't have laughed at first plus he dropped F bombs on live, Prime time tv. That wouldn't have been part of the plan.

The F bombs really don't make or break a case for being real. Remember the infamous slap by Jerry Lawler to Andy Kaufman on Letterman's show? There was a few F bombs dropped there and the whole thing was staged.

The F bombs really don't make or break a case for being real. Remember the infamous slap by Jerry Lawler to Andy Kaufman on Letterman's show? There was a few F bombs dropped there and the whole thing was staged.
Andy Kaufman made a habit of staged shit. Everyone knew it was part of his act. He did it on SNL too.

If you think this Oscar thing was staged there's no changing your mind but most, including myself, think otherwise.

Andy Kaufman made a habit of staged shit. Everyone knew it was part of his act. He did it on SNL too.

If you think this Oscar thing was staged there's no changing your mind but most, including myself, think otherwise.

Like I said in the Sean Penn thread, I don't care if it was staged or not, it was funny seeing Chris Rock get slapped even though it was kind of a wimpy slap. Chris Rock is funny and all, but that voice and smile deserved a slap.

Like I said in the Sean Penn thread, I don't care if it was staged or not, it was funny seeing Chris Rock get slapped even though it was kind of a wimpy slap. Chris Rock is funny and all, but that voice and smile deserved a slap.
Will Smith's pimp hand was not very strong.

If it was staged to get more views for the Oscars or Will Smith, it it didn't work, at least with me.
I didn't know Will Smith was even married or had an open relationship with a whore wife with mange. And now thats more information than I care to know.

I won't watch it next year either unless they have another rich and vibrant, Pop-Eyes Chicken brawl and only then will I watch the highlights.

Meanwhile, LAPD was notified.

FO7zbmNXsAYg3US

It was done for one reason.
Will Smith needs to keep his name in the news in order to remain *relevant*.
It's a big thing in smallywood.
Stars from whoever to whatever have been paying MSM for years to keep their name in the news, and relevant.
Doesn't take a PHD to figure that out.

Didn't watch the Oscars, don't care about any of it. But if they start using guns or knives on each other I'll watch then. Hell pour gasoline on each other and lit it on fire, then run out in the crowd start hugging everyone. That's entertainment.

It was not Will Smith's fault, nor was it Chris Rock's. C'mon guys...it was TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

I think these folks with TDS need to be taken to their own island and dropped off.

Has anyone else done a stuntman shot before? You snort the salt, squirt a lime in your eye, drink the tequila, then find a chick in the bar or party to slap you in the face. This reminded me of that. Minus the salt, lime, and tequila.

My first thought. ^^^
Fresh prince delivers the bitch slap his old lady should have gotten for screwing the pool boy.
Gettin jiggy wid it try's to regain his mojo.
Stale prince is currently producing an edgier version of the old digs.

R
^^This.

Smith is the new poster boy for cuckolds everywhere. Wife fucks their sons friend, brings him on TV to discuss/rub his face in it in front of the entire world. He chokes back tears and tucks his tail between his legs.

Now he’s trying to reclaim his man card by slapping 60 year old comedians half his size at the oscars.

Rock should have cracked a cuckold joke instead.

This is all some pathetic high school bullshit. More pure gold from the Hollywood elite.

Will can take the UFC heavyweight title and still be a bitch. He did this to himself. The guy could be on a yacht right now with a couple of Brazilian supermodels and instead he’s pulling shit like this.

What. The. Fuck….

So, if it was staged, why wasn't Will Smith all pissed off and mean mugging when Chris Rock first made the joke instead of laughing?

His whore wife rolled her eyes and was noticeably displeased instead of laughing too so Will Smith had to play man and defend her honor. As you say, he is an actor. Either way, he came out looking like a cuck.

Well, since we're trashing Will for being a cuck and his wife for being a whore, how about poking fun of his kids and how they looked like live action versions of Huey and Riley Freeman. :D

buylife-willow-jaden.jpg

6e478ad047d94906cc364f643aaa6c25.jpg
Yeah but Riley and Huey could kick their asses in a heartbeat.

Who gives a shit, honestly? They wanted woke assed ghetto Oscars with talentless, racist, drug addicted, pedophiles, cuckolder losers getting rewarded for their asshole acting and shitty behavior and they got it. Lucky for Will smith no one saw it live.

Black people make up 8% of America and along with homosexuals, they garner 90% of all awards and make up 70% of the people in commercials these days. A white woman cannot be in a laundry detergent commercial anymore unless she is a lesbian or banging a brother. Hell white men no longer get erectile dysfunction anymore, only black and gay men.

This Will Smith bullshit has been going on since he didn't get an Oscar for some shitty movie about fucktards who play football getting brain damage.

Will Smith has eaten more cream pie than the entire cast of Gilligan's Island did in 3 years of the show. He probably has been getting it 2nd since the honeymoon. This asshole went from the best movie of the summer to errr-buddy is racist in the drop of a hate, which shows you how much he really hates white people.

To see people "comforting" him after he assaulted someone for telling a funny joke shows you the state of affairs in Hollywood. Honestly, fuck the whole lot of them.

I think it’s amusing and wouldn’t be the least bit surprised to learn it was staged for some reason or another. But, I also don’t give a shit. See my responses to the Sean penn thread, I don’t want to type this shit out again

Rep. Ayanna Pressley, D-Mass. (pictured below) applauded Will Smith for slapping Chris Rock for making fun of wife Jada's bald head.

220px-Rep._Ayanna_Pressley%2C_117th_Congress.jpg

So I'm starting to lean a bit more towards this being real. I am just learning that apparently Chris and Jada used to have a "close relationship" and that Will knows about it.

not sure why I have not seen a good Al Jolson clip in a long time but thanks for posting one I loved it ...
could not care about wil smith his wife or Chris Rock .