• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

They were just given a preview of life, past High school.

LOL

Time to take another one off the to do list:

Weddings
Funerals
Birthday Partys
Football games
Easter Sunday Easter Egg Hunt
High School Graduations

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pbgt and BScore
IMG_5689.jpeg

What I am about to type is going to come off as racist, but sometimes I wonder how great this country would be if we "picked our own cotton" and didn't have the ancestors of the cotton pickers here today.

Now before I come off as a racist bigot here is the disclaimer......

I don't believe the cotton pickers, or their ancestors are inferior to the non-cotton pickers I believe the cotton pickers and their ancestors are as smart and can do anything the non-cotton pickers can do.

What happened here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240519_100250_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    Screenshot_20240519_100250_DuckDuckGo.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 150
  • Haha
Reactions: lash
What I am about to type is going to come off as racist, but sometimes I wonder how great this country would be if we "picked our own cotton" and didn't have the ancestors of the cotton pickers here today.

Now before I come off as a racist bigot here is the disclaimer......

I don't believe the cotton pickers, or their ancestors are inferior to the non-cotton pickers I believe the cotton pickers and their ancestors are as smart and can do anything the non-cotton pickers can do.
According to Biden, cotton picker kids are just as bright as white kids.

The one lady says "tas whyda fuck ta shouldaunt had tis shit outside". My ebonics isnt the best, but I think her claim was that if it had been indoors, the shooting wouldnt have happend? LOL....anybody that knows this area, knows that indoor/outdoor, doesnt matter. Its bang-bangville year round in that area.

Last edited:
Ive met/known a lot of black people that Ive had a lot of respect for, ive met/known some that are very wealthy, legally. Ive known plenty that Id go to bat for, and that I would trust my life with.

What is weird to me, is Ive never met or known one, where later on I think to myself, holy shit that was a smart motherfucker!

I was at a parade last night in Narcan (Spokane) , Washington and they had to stop the parade for an hour and reroute due to a shooting.

A bunch of kids came from as far as central Oregon to participate. We can't have nice things....

I was at a parade last night in Narcan (Spokane) , Washington and they had to stop the parade for an hour and reroute due to a shooting.

A bunch of kids came from as far as central Oregon to participate. We can't have nice things....
That was God's country in the early 60's. The little town I lived in was real life Mayberry. More horses per capita than Texas. I hated to leave it.

True, that is what he said about Obama. That Obama was clean and literate. As if that was an achievement.

It's cultural. Tribal chieftains who rule by attrition. And the culture is ingrained for thousands of years. Originally from a place that lay fallow because of the temperate climate. Trees always blooming with food and plenty of big animals to hunt. You gained more resources by conquering your neighbor.

So, here in America, second day, same song.

But here is a logical problem with that. If they are capable of nothing else but murder and mayhem, then how do we deal with that?

If they are capable of more than that, then they must have accountability.

All that being said, there are black farmers. People in all lines of work who achieve regardless of being black. I don't think anyone here has the money of LA Reid or Sean Combs. No one held them back.

I wonder if the guys doing the shooting would have done that sort of thing if there was a father in their lives earlier raining them and teaching how to behave in society.

You know, culture.

Reactions: gigamortis
Fact is they commit a huge percentage of violent crime by population percentage. Cannot be denied. Are there good black folks?...damn right. Most in my rural area are no different than me. They don't think any better of the others than we do. This was not a problem until the welfare state ushered in by FDR and further fueled by the current agenda and doctrine of "you owe me". Current black culture has resulted in north of 70% absent father births funded by the taxpayer and put in place by the government programming. Those urban areas have generations who have never worked or known anybody that worked for a living. It comes in a check every month that is based on how many kids they have and higher without a father around.

Fact is they commit a huge percentage of violent crime by population percentage. Cannot be denied. Are there good black folks?...damn right. Most in my rural area are no different than me. They don't think any better of the others than we do. This was not a problem until the welfare state ushered in by FDR and further fueled by the current agenda and doctrine of "you owe me". Current black culture has resulted in north of 70% absent father births funded by the taxpayer and put in place by the government programming. Those urban areas have generations who have never worked or known anybody that worked for a living. It comes in a check every month that is based on how many kids they have and higher without a father around.
Exactly right. Johnson signed into law what he knew was subsidizing the break-down of the black family. Although he called them by the n word. Paraphrased, "Give me the Great Society and I will have them n*&^%$s voting democrat for the next two hundred years."

Reactions: gigamortis
Fact is they commit a huge percentage of violent crime by population percentage. Cannot be denied.

But now we also have the effect of Soros-bought DAs, defunding police, permitting such behaviors by decreasing any penalties or personal responsibility which are all very real to re-create racism.
Exactly right. Johnson signed into law what he knew was subsidizing the break-down of the black family. Although he called them by the n word. Paraphrased, "Give me the Great Society and I will have them n*&^%$s voting democrat for the next two hundred years."

Yet we had HRC call them "super-predators":

Then we had Mr. Joseph R. Biden in 1977 strongly advocate against busing as I recall because he didn't want his grandparents or kids affected by "the jungle" inhibitants (washed from Youtube of course):
"Old comments from 1977 resurfaced, quoting Biden as saying that non-"orderly" racial integration policies would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle." He then said: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.""

And then there are the comments from his 1994 crime bill: "Malefactors of society" and "Lock the SOBs up" videos also purged from easy access unless surrounding by leftist rhetoric/apologists.

Biden's speech in Congress on the 1994 Crime Bill starts @ 0:30: "It doesn't matter whether or not they are victims of society...they are about to knock my mother on the head with a lead pipe, shoot my sister, beat up my wife, take on my sons...I don't need to ask what made them do this. They must be taken off the streets - there is a consensus on that!!.. We must do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally, they literally have not been socialized...Madam President we have predators on our streets, that society has in fact in part because of its neglect created. Again, it does not mean because we created them that we somehow forgive them or do not taken them out of society to protect my family and yours from them. They are beyond the pale many of "those" people, beyond the pale, many of those people, and that is a sad commentary on society! We have no choice but to take them out of society...And the choice is we don't know how to rehabilitate them at that point...There is a consensus: A. We must make the streets safer. I don't care why someone is a malefactor in society! I don't care why someone is antisocial! I don't care why they become a sociopathic! We have an responsibility to cordon that off from the rest of society...(we can offer treatment) but they are in jail, away from my mother, your husband, our families. We would be absolutely stupid as a society if we don't recognize the condition that nurtured "those folks" and we must deal with that.

I guess now that Joe has Secret Service to protect his family it doesn't matter what happen to ours.

But now we also have the effect of Soros-bought DAs, defunding police, permitting such behaviors by decreasing any penalties or personal responsibility which are all very real to re-create racism.

Yet we had HRC call them "super-predators":

Then we had Mr. Joseph R. Biden in 1977 strongly advocate against busing as I recall because he didn't want his grandparents or kids affected by "the jungle" inhibitants (washed from Youtube of course):
"Old comments from 1977 resurfaced, quoting Biden as saying that non-"orderly" racial integration policies would cause his children to "grow up in a racial jungle." He then said: "Unless we do something about this, my children are going to grow up in a jungle, the jungle being a racial jungle with tensions having built so high that it is going to explode at some point.""

And then there are the comments from his 1994 crime bill: "Malefactors of society" and "Lock the SOBs up" videos also purged from easy access unless surrounding by leftist rhetoric/apologists.

Biden's speech in Congress on the 1994 Crime Bill starts @ 0:30: "It doesn't matter whether or not they are victims of society...they are about to knock my mother on the head with a lead pipe, shoot my sister, beat up my wife, take on my sons...I don't need to ask what made them do this. They must be taken off the streets - there is a consensus on that!!.. We must do something about that cadre of young people, tens of thousands of them born out of wedlock, without parents, without supervision, without any structure, without any conscience developing because they literally, they literally have not been socialized...Madam President we have predators on our streets, that society has in fact in part because of its neglect created. Again, it does not mean because we created them that we somehow forgive them or do not taken them out of society to protect my family and yours from them. They are beyond the pale many of "those" people, beyond the pale, many of those people, and that is a sad commentary on society! We have no choice but to take them out of society...And the choice is we don't know how to rehabilitate them at that point...There is a consensus: A. We must make the streets safer. I don't care why someone is a malefactor in society! I don't care why someone is antisocial! I don't care why they become a sociopathic! We have an responsibility to cordon that off from the rest of society...(we can offer treatment) but they are in jail, away from my mother, your husband, our families. We would be absolutely stupid as a society if we don't recognize the condition that nurtured "those folks" and we must deal with that.

I guess now that Joe has Secret Service to protect his family it doesn't matter what happen to ours.

Thing is, he was right about protecting society from bad actors. And it doesn't matter the ethnic heritage. If you commit murder, you serve time. The fact that almost 13 percent of the population is committing more than 50 percent of the murders, mostly on each other, is a sad coincidence.

Even Thomas Sowell was not keen on bussing to force desegregation. You don't make people perform better by creating your ideal color mix. You make people perform better by expecting them to perform better where they are. He is an excellent case in point. He was born a poor black child in Harlem in New York City. He had working parents who highly valued hard work and studies. His Harvard fellowship as professor of economics his all his, earned the hard way. BTW, his book on basic economics should be required reading in any educational program, whether homeschool or public or private schools.

Thing is, he was right about protecting society from bad actors. And it doesn't matter the ethnic heritage. If you commit murder, you serve time. The fact that almost 13 percent of the population is committing more than 50 percent of the murders, mostly on each other, is a sad coincidence.
I don't disagree with the language Biden's used for the 1994 rime Bill speech speech - my issue is that he was and always has been racist AF. When he talks about the "out of wedlock" predators without parents, supervision or structure - he isn't talking about his own race (although he SHOULD be). He now has his own out of wedlock grandchild - wonder if she will grow up to be a predator or have a drug addiction liker her daddy? (Interesting use of language, if anyone is a "predator", wouldn't a hair-sniffing, pre-pubescent breast groping old man would fit the bill?)
Even Thomas Sowell was not keen on bussing to force desegregation. You don't make people perform better by creating your ideal color mix. You make people perform better by expecting them to perform better where they are. He is an excellent case in point. He was born a poor black child in Harlem in New York City. He had working parents who highly valued hard work and studies. His Harvard fellowship as professor of economics his all his, earned the hard way. BTW, his book on basic economics should be required reading in any educational program, whether homeschool or public or private schools.

Sowell was most likely victim of racism himself when denied early government appointments during the Reagan era despite his academic accomplishments but never said as much. He came out to be one of the most level headed authorities on theories of economics. (He was also a Marxist in his 20s until he studied effects of minimum wage on unemployment for sugar cane workers in Puerto Rico for the Dept. of Labor.) But yet, his reasoning against busing was different than Branden's was it not? Branden didn't want his kids "mixing with jungle kids". His words - not mine.
Sowell was against "forced" government actions to improve "inequalities"; he believed that schools could achieve excellence in education based on work and discipline - not access to pretty facilities or amount paid per student. There were inner city schools that had achieved excellence at one point or another - but those schools functioned more as "charter schools" with motivated kids. Sowell believes in self-determination, not "affirmative action" shenanigans.

Reactions: AmmoFort and Ronws