• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

They will be ungovernable

Maybe the Gubment could obleege all da dumb twats that wish they were aborted . I'd pitch in . Just sayin . And Fuck auto correct . If I wanna type like a Morbidly Obese , inbred illiterate it's my God Given Right .

Maybe the Gubment could obleege all da dumb twats that wish they were aborted . I'd pitch in . Just sayin . And Fuck auto correct . If I wanna type like a Morbidly Obese , inbred illiterate it's my God Given Right .
Se nota.

Perhaps they should force a (late) post birth abortion on every whitey that supports CRT. On a second plus note, no Hide members would qualify.

I'm all for abortion, but just for the trans men, they got no business having children...

• Haha
Reactions: Mwalex
We have been for over a year.
Much longer than that...much longer as in decades (at least since '92, but really as far back as recorded history...it's just now they don't care they're doing it in the open).

Not only are they doing it in the open, they're basically shoving it in everyone's faces and saying FU, I dare you to do anything about it.

Reactions: mtrmn and Mwalex
I have a feeling this is going to seriously backfire after November, and become the left's Waterloo Jan20, 2025.
What ya smokin' there? Left will win again in 2024. Even in the "R" party gets in ASGH. They've proven TIME and TIME and TIME and TIME.....and TIME again they are not believers in republicanism, but in "my family gets richism." Even Mo Brooks, for whom I had a little respect for, CAVED for this 40 BILLION to Ukraine.

The only thing likely to change the road we're on now, is when Suzy Housewife and her Metro-Puffter Husband have their entire life turned 180 degrees for whatever policy reason from .Gov.

What ya smokin' there? Left will win again in 2024. Even in the "R" party gets in ASGH. They've proven TIME and TIME and TIME and TIME.....and TIME again they are not believers in republicanism, but in "my family gets richism." Even Mo Brooks, for whom I had a little respect for, CAVED for this 40 BILLION to Ukraine.

The only thing likely to change the road we're on now, is when Suzy Housewife and her Metro-Puffter Husband have their entire life turned 180 degrees for whatever policy reason from .Gov.
Did you go sit outside Mo’s house to let him know?

Does anyone wish there was a law law allowing post-birth abortions for elected federal employees that repeatedly lie to the American public?

Reactions: camocorvette
Please think about the path we are on, and why the NWO needs chaos in the USA as part of the engineered destruction. They absolutely need chaos. Can we all agree on that?

Ok now, what is the perfect storm to cause chaos? Well if the SCOTUS overturns RvWade, cities are gonna burn.

If you think that SCOTUS is doing this because it's the right thing to do, then I'm afraid you aren't paying attention. This is part of the plan. The NWO needs their brownshirt army to have an excuse to burn cities and help with the next step in the great reset. The SCOTUS is just helping the NWO...it's part of the plan.

No one is coming to save you. We are not voting our way out of this. Republicans are not on our side.

Please think about the path we are on, and why the NWO needs chaos in the USA as part of the engineered destruction. They absolutely need chaos. Can we all agree on that?

Ok now, what is the perfect storm to cause chaos? Well if the SCOTUS overturns RvWade, cities are gonna burn.

If you think that SCOTUS is doing this because it's the right thing to do, then I'm afraid you aren't paying attention. This is part of the plan. The NWO needs their brownshirt army to have an excuse to burn cities and help with the next step in the great reset. The SCOTUS is just helping the NWO...it's part of the plan.

No one is coming to save you. We are not voting our way out of this. Republicans are not on our side.
Truth here. The systematic destruction of the western economy is necessary to create the conditions that will make the weak and stupid beg for the salvation of the “great reset”. Like when an abused woman loves her man for not beating her today. It’s a scam.

Does this mean Ann-Margrets not coming?

Reactions: mtrmn