• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TheYankeeMarshal - gun confiscation

Pharmer909

Not Signed Up For Online Training
Banned !
Minuteman
Oct 5, 2019

Was listening to this guys youtube video on gun confiscation and how a lot of the 2A guys are Blue line boot lickers. His argument is that the ones knocking down your door and taking your guns are gonna be the police, SWAT, national guard, etc. He says you shouldn't trust these guys because in the end they are going to want to feed their families and collect a check and that means following illegal orders from politicians. I never understood why a lot of 2A people feel like the police are on our side, A lot of them are more culpable than the politicians that issue the orders. My 2 cents. What do you guys think

How that blithering idiot has any followers is beyond me. I watched a few of his videos about a year ago and never returned. He is all talk, no shoot. Even his video covers are obnoxious with the jr high school girl colors. Fuck off with his bs.

How that blithering idiot has any followers is beyond me. I watched a few of his videos about a year ago and never returned. He is all talk, no shoot. Even his video covers are obnoxious with the jr high school girl colors. Fuck off with his bs.
Ok, but does he have a valid argument? Please explain.

Without watching his arrogant ass...

Plenty of sherriff's in some states have said they will not follow any anti second amendment laws in some states where it is threatened declaring sanctuary status.

One state, almost every county sheriff declared it. Can't think of it at the moment, I want to say New Mexico?

National guard use is going to be challenged in court.

When it comes down to it, it will be a big mess with lines that will be hard to see for the first few months. Are you in a good city/county, or not.

It's going to court anyways if it is attempted. Where it will be tried as "In common use".

Not worried in the slightest.

That shit heads ability to stir the pot is lacking.
Everyone knows every bullet, frag, an indirect, knows it's labeled "To Whom It May Concern".
To me that means anyone shitting on the 2a no matter their rags,... plus after the first one the rest are free,...

trolls-einstein1.png

Only to a point and extremely out of context.

Yes, if there is a valid reason ( that meets legal requirement) then you can bet any LEO will execute the lawful duty of his office and do whatever ( including confiscate a firearm)

The part he leaves out is the part where either those laws are legislated or an act committed and adjudicated requiring the act is not a function of LE but of the lawmakers and/or the court.

If he is a LE, he knows this too but instead of a rational intelligent warning on how it would work- he opts for the climatic TV preacher version demonizing cops and giving misleading information for whatever his real reason.
I see that "Lawful" means different things to different people. Are Redflag laws lawful? Each police officer will interpret "lawful" laws differently. Some of them will say that redflag laws and gun confiscation is the right thing to do.

Here's the other anti- law enforcement video from theyankeemarshal. The video has a 10:1 like ratio so it's possible that a lot of 2A guys feel like he does or a lot of the left lol

There are free tarps on the Hide? Neat, could always use a couple...

When I managed a store I used the NY Times instead for anything that may get my floors dirty. We get a shit ton of them, they never sell, and after we send back the covers to get our return funds, there is just a ton of crap left. If it wasn't for all that ink on there I'd use it to wipe my ass too.

When I managed a store I used the NY Times instead for anything that may get my floors dirty. We get a shit ton of them, they never sell, and after we send back the covers to get our return funds, there is just a ton of crap left. If it wasn't for all that ink on there I'd use it to wipe my ass too.
I'm a Southerner, so I avoid the NYT on principle. Even as waste paper.
Don't take the lords name in vain
"Hail Jerry, full of--" Well I didn't know the guy but from what I've heard, "grace" wasn't his strongest quality, was it?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
It’s the conservative version of an SJW. Don’t you dare question our men in uniform; you must think and believe like the rest of us otherwise you’re a (insert remake here).

Watch out for that ban hammer. I agree though.

Reactions: deersniper
I'm a Southerner, so I avoid the NYT on principle. Even as waste paper.

"Hail Jerry, full of--" Well I didn't know the guy but from what I've heard, "grace" wasn't his strongest quality, was it?

ArmyJerry is to the Hide as who Johnny Cash was to the country-western genre. In an age when a lot of young thunderheads tried to turn the genre into their own definitions of what country music is, Cash walked the line and is still an undisputed icon and representation of this genre. He cannot be challenged. Just like Jerry...

18%2BOutlaw%2BJustice%2B1.jpg

Stagecoach_TVguide_Pic_web4.jpg

It’s the conservative version of an SJW. Don’t you dare question our men in uniform; you must think and believe like the rest of us otherwise you’re a (insert remake here).

Watch out for that ban hammer. I agree though.
Being banned for posing a question about LEOs? No wonder this country is going down the shitter, you're sounding a whole lot like the lefty liberals

Reactions: gigamortis
This site has a robust subsection of Military and Law Enforcement members including Federal workers

If you want to use this place as your soapbox to attack an integral part of the SH community do so at your own risk.

I don't give a fuck about your rights as my banhammer is an equal opportunity smasher.

If the LE members were on here saying our members need to be "Red Flagged" I would be defending you the same.

This MY HOUSE only MY RULES apply

ArmyJerry is to the Hide as who Johnny Cash was to the country-western genre. In an age when a lot of young thunderheads tried to turn the genre into their own definitions of what country music is, Cash walked the line and is still an undisputed icon and representation of this genre. He cannot be challenged. Just like Jerry...

18%2BOutlaw%2BJustice%2B1.jpg

Stagecoach_TVguide_Pic_web4.jpg
Gotcha. Nice pics, too, although I've always had a preference for Marty Robbins.

This site has a robust subsection of Military and Law Enforcement members including Federal workers

If you want to use this place as your soapbox to attack an integral part of the SH community do so at your own risk.

I don't give a fuck about your rights as my banhammer is an equal opportunity smasher.

If the LE members were on here saying our members need to be "Red Flagged" I would be defending you the same.

This MY HOUSE only MY RULES apply
Wasn't aware, new to the site. Thanks for the explanation. Don't wanna be the guy sowing division.

change your name from 2ndamendfan to 2ndsnowflake#1
Fuck you dumbass. Your "rights" as stated in the Constitution of the United States of America are rules for the government to follow. They do not apply to private business or private locations, which this forum is. As the HMFIC has just told you.

You want to bitch about a Government entity, using "my rights" then you need to go to a public forum/location. Nancy Pelosi would be happy to give you a big old kiss on the lips.

Fuck you dumbass. Your "rights" as stated in the Constitution of the United States of America are rules for the government to follow. They do not apply to private business or private locations, which this forum is. As the HMFIC has just told you.

You want to bitch about a Government entity, using "my rights" then you need to go to a public forum/location. Nancy Pelosi would be happy to give you a big old kiss on the lips.

Your snowflake is showing. I never claimed that I'm entitled to right when posting on this site. I was refering to rights outside of cyberspace

Reactions: Downtown
I can't even watch him speak, he speaks like a tard! AND I don't refer to him in the sense of a "mentally challenged" person either, I have the most respect/kindness for them. Him on the other hand, just plain.... TARD. When you see/hear him speak, he looks/acts like he just got done smoke'n a bowl. F wad he is. Mac☹

Reactions: 308pirate