• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thief gets instant karma

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

A woman attempting to steal some freshly delivered packages from UPS walked right into some instant karma.

Security footage from a home in Snohomish County, Washington, on Friday shows a UPS delivery person dropping off some packages on the front porch. Just a few short moments later, a car stops in front of the home, and a woman gets out of the passenger side of the vehicle, and approaches the front door.

After scooping up three packages, the woman attempts to run back to the car, but slips on the grass, injuring her ankle in the process. It's unclear the extent of the woman's injuries but she's clearly in pain. The driver of the vehicle eventually comes to the woman's aid, and returns to snag the packages.

According to local news outlet Q13 Fox, homeowner Lizeth Ababneh says she found the clip comical, but one of the packages contained medication for her husband.

An investigation into the theft has been opened with the Snohomish County Sheriff's office.

Instant karma would have been a bolt of lightning. Sounds like she will walk it off and still be a piece of shit.

That's not karma, that's just industrial grade stupid. Nice fun bags though.

These work better:
    1517327044447.png

R

Reactions: Sean the Nailer

TROLOLOLOL

Bear spray, cobra venom, african bees,,,,, these are all perfectly applicable substances that would be viable to 'spray' at all these useless thieves. As shown in the video, they are ALL useless to society and have no worth higher than lawn fertilizer.

Bear spray, cobra venom, african bees,,,,, these are all perfectly applicable substances that would be viable to 'spray' at all these useless thieves. As shown in the video, they are ALL useless to society and have no worth higher than lawn fertilizer.
    The thing that strikes me from that video is that none of the thieves appear to be broke/desperate for money. They just think it's no big fucking deal to take someone else's property for themselves.

Time to ghillie the fuck up in the front yard with an AR.............

If I had my way it would be legal to use deadly force against thieves.

No I mean dead, literally. Theft deprives you not just of property but of the very time it took to earn the money to buy that property. Time which is gone forever.
    I hear you, 308... but if you 'off' someone, you're up for murder. Whereas if they 'off themselves', then it's suicide.

win/win.

A package of the indelible dye that the banks used, mixed with bear spray should make them think twice. You can scare them or mark them but if you hurt them its called 'boobytrapping' and a slick lawyer will own you.

but I wonder about the one in the second video. 4 different groups? Either he lives in an incredible fucked up area of its staged.

Instant Karma is cool but if someone stole their car during this? It would be Poetic Justice that would be comical.

but I wonder about the one in the second video. 4 different groups? Either he lives in an incredible fucked up area of its staged.

I'm calling staged. I've seen more than my fair share of "baiting" videos to know that they pretty much all are staged. I'm guessing for legal reasons. Same with prank videos.

You can scare them or mark them but if you hurt them its called 'boobytrapping' and a slick lawyer will own you. [/QUOTE said:
    There in lies the problem.
    They aren't held to responsibility for trespass to initiate the theft.
    What happens to them after should be all theirs.
    The above would make thievery unpopular in weeks.

R