• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thief steals another students gun in a firearms class. It ends badly for him. He didn't complete the course.

"Asphalt temperature challenge"

tenor (16).gif

You just cannot take a screwdriver to a gun fight, and hope to live.

Unless you are using a screwdriver to tighten some loose component on an M-134 minigun aboard a Blackhawk helicopter several hundred feet above tangos in a desert...
smiley_smartass.gif

Last edited:
I know statistics don't bear this out, but it sure seems like officer involved deadly force incidents that get YouTube attention have a disproportionate number of female officers involved. It also seems to me like more often then not, the perp outweighs the female officer(s) by a full bag of dog food.

Wokeness < physics.

I guess it depends on how you look at it; I think this perp would be alive today if the female officer were physically capable of restraining and controlling an average adult male. It also seems like these female officers have small man syndrome, gettin' grabby in a situation they aren't physically capable of winning.

For a fair note, it's not often the female officer(s) involved land shots or even fire them -- so the statistics aren't going to accurately reflect incident participation. Of course, nobody is going to actually research that -- because... racist.

I know statistics don't bear this out, but it sure seems like officer involved deadly force incidents that get YouTube attention have a disproportionate number of female officers involved. It also seems to me like more often then not, the perp outweighs the female officer(s) by a full bag of dog food.

Wokeness < physics.

I guess it depends on how you look at it; I think this perp would be alive today if the female officer were physically capable of restraining and controlling an average adult male. It also seems like these female officers have small man syndrome, gettin' grabby in a situation they aren't physically capable of winning.

For a fair note, it's not often the female officer(s) involved land shots or even fire them -- so the statistics aren't going to accurately reflect incident participation. Of course, nobody is going to actually research that -- because... racist.
Some of the best shooting I've seen on recent video were by female cops. One included a flawless jam clearing and another was after she was shot in the face.

The doughnut connoisseur that was finger banging his radio with one hand was less than worthless.

Some of the best shooting I've seen on recent video were by female cops. One included a flawless jam clearing and another was after she was shot in the face.

The doughnut connoisseur that was finger banging his radio with one hand was less than worthless.

It often does not boil down to size or strength in a survival or emergency situation. It is about how much of "it" you got in you, as said by martial arts instructor Marc "The Animal" MacYoung. We saw how a fifteen year old Afghan girl picked up her father's AK-47 and blasted two Taliban fuckers all to hell after they killed her parents. And then we have grown men that cowered and hid, whimpering, inside crawlspaces when they thought somebody was breaking into their houses. "It" is mentality and the will to prevail. Some can be trained to "awaken" it, but most are simply born with it...

Not trying to say women are not capable of being competent with a firearm, or even that they can't be great cops -- but the majority I see in these videos don't have the physical stature to be wrestling down dudes with 50+ lbs on them.

While I'd agree being on the radio was the wrong choice, the more damaging choice was going hands on in a situation you're clearly not capable of controlling. In that case, distance is your friend and radio-cop seemed fine with having some distance to assess the situation better. Better to shoot a perp then get stabbed before shooting a perp.

You could easily make a similar argument for some of the morbidly obese officers you see around. Though at least they don't have the whole physical weight disparity issue, they're certainly not going to be chasing people down. I just don't see those on YouTube. Maybe it's white-knight syndrome, I dunno -- like I said, statistics don't bear it out -- but the videos sure seem heavily weighed in one direction.

A lot of female cops are Karen's with a gun and badge and some deep mental issues that puts them in confused state of limbo, wanting to be dickless men at the same time hating them.

That blonde woman had no business chasing that black guy, trying to man-handle him or fight him. She got a screwdriver to the face, neck or shoulder for her effort. He swung with bad intentions and she's lucky he didn't hit her in the carotid artery, juggler or get that shiv buried to the hilt in her eye.

How stupid are you to want to steal from a firearms class.

Multiple count violent felon. Wasn't even supposed to be there, and was desperate for an "easy" picking, my guess. Armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon were part of the perp's rap sheet so he might have been anxious to grab something, anything, for his next planned heist...

I wonder how he got in the class, I am sure someone there would have spotted him being out of place and character but spoking up would be racist. Well he got his stupid prize.

Pretty much... They said he walked in and immediately made everybody feel uncomfortable. Agitated, twitchy, and carrying no bag, as well as obviously not being on the class roster. When he tried to go for the other guy's bag, they initially ordered him to leave the premises. No cops were called, yet. A few minutes later, he tried to enter the range's main office again. Security spotted him, locked the doors, and called cops. Perp hung out in the parking lot and tried several more times to open the locked doors and get in. Cops show up, and range security as well as two class attendees all come out ready to help the cops subdue him as he was extremely agitated and violent by that time. Screwdriver strikes female cop in the head. And that was when everybody went Crecy and Agincourt on his ass...

What'd the stupid fuck think he was going to do, steal a student's gun, sit through the class and leave with it with no one saying anything?

I've had 'perps' pull equally brazen sh*t; both males and females, stepping in front of you in line and trying to say they were there the whole time.

Multiple count violent felon. Wasn't even supposed to be there, and was desperate for an "easy" picking, my guess. Armed robbery and assault with a deadly weapon were part of the perp's rap sheet so he might have been anxious to grab something, anything, for his next planned heist...
Hey homie, is that my briefcase range bag?

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
What'd the stupid fuck think he was going to do, steal a student's gun, sit through the class and leave with it with no one saying anything?

I've had 'perps' pull equally brazen sh*t; both males and females, stepping in front of you in line and trying to say they were there the whole time.
It's almost as if he didn't think this through and weigh the potential risks vs benefit. LOL

So what was the fat fuck doing, sitting right there while perp was rifling through the other guys pack?
FAT, LAZY, NO BALLS, SPINLESS FUCK.
I think 'red bandana mask' was poised to get it on at :40.

It appeared this clown thought he was gonna be a ninja. He "infiltrated" without anyone saying anything at first, most likely because it might be "rayciss" to jump to conclusions too fast. If he had been able to successfully grab the other guy's range bag, he would have Naruto-ran out of there. That is incidently how purse snatchings go down on the subway here too. No purses or phones were ever snatched when the train is moving. The perp scouts out an easy picking first, and then makes his move and gets out of the car right as the speakers go "stand clear of the closing doors please"...

It appeared this clown thought he was gonna be a ninja. He "infiltrated" without anyone saying anything at first, most likely because it might be "rayciss" to jump to conclusions too fast. If he had been able to successfully grab the other guy's range bag, he would have Naruto-ran out of there. That is incidently how purse snatchings go down on the subway here too. No purses or phones were ever snatched when the train is moving. The perp scouts out an easy picking first, and then makes his move and gets out of the car right as the speakers go "stand clear of the closing doors please"...
Thats spot on. Some types are a protected class and use it to their full advantage.

I'm sure Chris Wallace and other shitstain globalists in the media will try to gaslight this into a situation where 'White supremacists execute a minority that tried to enter their militia meeting.'

Not trying to say women are not capable of being competent with a firearm, or even that they can't be great cops -- but the majority I see in these videos don't have the physical stature to be wrestling down dudes with 50+ lbs on them.

While I'd agree being on the radio was the wrong choice, the more damaging choice was going hands on in a situation you're clearly not capable of controlling. In that case, distance is your friend and radio-cop seemed fine with having some distance to assess the situation better. Better to shoot a perp then get stabbed before shooting a perp.

You could easily make a similar argument for some of the morbidly obese officers you see around. Though at least they don't have the whole physical weight disparity issue, they're certainly not going to be chasing people down. I just don't see those on YouTube. Maybe it's white-knight syndrome, I dunno -- like I said, statistics don't bear it out -- but the videos sure seem heavily weighed in one direction.
Pure blasphemy. I've been assured by all these women groups, the military and MSM that females are equal to men.

Doc

That poor protester was just asking for his reparations and needed to fix his car. He thought the female officer was making unwanted advances and was worried that if anyone saw he would be arrested and charged with rape like every time a “white girl” comes on to him.
And he was actually trying to get that bee when he started swinging his tool.
We know he is a hard working repair man that just couldn’t afford a tool belt so keeps his screw driver in his pocket.. And he was only gonna borrow the pistol to use as a hammer since he obviously couldn’t afford one.
What kind of gun shop are we talking about that on top of being ray syst wouldn’t even loan a brotha a Gat... I mean he only needed enough time to walk to the corner store and back.. cause that’s were his broke car is.. you were thinking he was gonna rob the store weren’t you!
come on people.. quit oppressing and stereo typing

That poor protester was just asking for his reparations and needed to fix his car. He thought the female officer was making unwanted advances and was worried that if anyone saw he would be arrested and charged with rape like every time a “white girl” comes on to him.
And he was actually trying to get that bee when he started swinging his tool.
We know he is a hard working repair man that just couldn’t afford a tool belt so keeps his screw driver in his pocket.. And he was only gonna borrow the pistol to use as a hammer since he obviously couldn’t afford one.
What kind of gun shop are we talking about that on top of being ray syst wouldn’t even loan a brotha a Gat... I mean he only needed enough time to walk to the corner store and back.. cause that’s were his broke car is.. you were thinking he was gonna rob the store weren’t you!
come on people.. quit oppressing and stereo typing
Yeah, well, that poor protestor should have taken the 'Concealed screwdriver class' instead of the gun class.

Unless you are using a screwdriver to tighten some loose component on an M-134 minigun aboard a Blackhawk helicopter several hundred feet above tangos in a desert... View attachment 7571578

Cause your Armament Dogs can't get it right the first time??? LMAO.....Or maybe the "crew chief" didn't check it over. It's always that "other guy's" fault....LMAO

• Haha
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Cause your Armament Dogs can't get it right the first time??? LMAO.....Or maybe the "crew chief" didn't check it over. It's always that "other guy's" fault....LMAO
Friend of mine I flew with for years, flew helicopters in SE Asia on his senior trip. He was on a mission one day and radioed back to the CO that he had "lost" a gun. CO thinking he just had a gun go down, asked for clarity. Dave replied it's no longer attached to the ship. :oops:

I wonder how he got in the class, I am sure someone there would have spotted him being out of place and character but spoking up would be racist. Well he got his stupid prize.
Been funny if he could have stayed in the class without trying to steal the first gun that wasn't attached to someone and every time the instructor mentioned 'Bad guy' in a scenario, everyone looked at him. :LOL: