• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things to do before Jan 20th

SB545

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2019
For the tinfoil hat wearers, what are some things to before a new administration takes over and wields the power of the pen?

This is actually not a bad idea to think about just in case...Doesn't mean you don't have faith to be prepared. Beyond the normal preppier stuff think specific to a new admin..

Take off your tinfoil hat, there's nothing to worry about.

british revere.jpg

sarcasm.jpg

Better start off with a working hypothesises of what you think will happen after January 20th. Absent any specifics, you're simply left with generalities that you have have already been working on - getting fit, getting smarter, forming local relationships, making sure your supplies and gear are in order.

Better start off with a working hypothesises of what you think will happen after January 20th. Absent any specifics, you're simply left with generalities that you have have already been working on - getting fit, getting smarter, forming local relationships, making sure your supplies and gear are in order.

1- Within one year of taking office Biden will be assassinated, most likely an evil 'Black Rifle'.
2-Cameltoe, in a show of tears yet unrivaled, will humbly accept the crown.
3-Camel will declare all out war on guns, a still red Senate, will block most of it. She is furious and tries executive orders with limited success.

Fuck the chicoms,

Step #1: support the correct side of the remaining Senate races.
Step #2: watch the Republicans maintain a majority.
Step #3: wait till midterms for the house and senate to swing to the Republicans.

In case this doesn't work, stack you guns and ammo deep and have a plan on how to misplace them all if needed.

Reactions: 10ring'r
1- Within one year of taking office Biden will be assassinated, most likely an evil 'Black Rifle'.
3-Camel will declare all out war on guns, a still red Senate, will block most of it. She is furious and tries executive orders with limited success.

Fuck the chicoms,
You better screen shot this and save it. Very likely that this is prophetic.

I guess I should specify...I have a few suppressors, some black rifles, some hi cap mags, etc. I do reload but moved away from it due to time constraints. What opportunities might I be missing out on after biden takes over? Realistically, other than getting taxed on my guns what do I need to do to protect them in a worst case scenario (ie. Blue not Red senate)?

That's why I'm concerned about executive actions by pen.

I guess I should specify...I have a few suppressors, some black rifles, some hi cap mags, etc. I do reload but moved away from it due to time constraints. What opportunities might I be missing out on after biden takes over? Realistically, other than getting taxed on my guns what do I need to do to protect them in a worst case scenario (ie. Blue not Red senate)?

So you are gonna pay a tax on a gun you have already paid tax on?

Last edited:
I'm going to plant a tree of peace and start a flower bed full of tulips and daisies to show the rest of the world that I can be kind, compassionate, caring and full of love for my fellow man no matter how stupid, despicable, disgusting and repulsive they can be.

I'm going to plant a tree of peace and start a flower bed full of tulips and daisies to show the rest of the world that I can be kind, compassionate, caring and full of love for my fellow man no matter how stupid, despicable, disgusting and repulsive they can be.
That’s the spirit😂

$150 per 1000 primers is better than $300 per 1000 primers which is better than none at all. Gas goes up and gas comes back down. Who refuses to buy gas and take the bus when it’s at a high? I’d say things are better off than they could be.

Me:
1. Take deep breath.
2. We survived 8 years of Obama. Biden is a lightweight compared.
3. Stay vigilant and support PACs, even the NRA, that protect the 2A. Plan for a red wave in two years.
4. Live life

or you can be like some here:
Assume it is over, wear tinfoil, fantasize being the guy who fires off the first round in Civil War 2.0 and brag about it, be a meme to show gun owners are violent, crazy old white men.

Reactions: Vodoun daVinci
Me:
1. Take deep breath.
3. Stay vigilant and support PACs, even the NRA, that protect the 2A. Plan for a red wave in two years.
4. Live life

Assume it is over, wear tinfoil, fantasize being the guy who fires off the first round in Civil War 2.0 and brag about it, be a meme to show gun owners are violent, crazy old white men.

Biden is a lightweight but Cameltoe isn't. She's an evil whore genius.

Me:
1. Take deep breath.
4. Live life

Slow erosion my friend. Slow erosion. You’re Naive to think this Is going to be like any other 8 years. Look at the current culture of our nation.

the frog is nearly boiled, and you want to keep the temp the same.

p.s. the nra is pro 2a? Huh. Coulda fooled me.

I'm going snowmobiling.

Why? Because you can't be upset on a snowmobile. You just can't help but grin and forget everything else when you're plowing through the powder and dodging trees.

New dirtbike is on the agenda for spring, because bombing down singletrack avoiding trees is mind clearing.

I'm not sure you can burn out a pistol barrel. My CZ P-09, with just over 10,900 rounds through it, will still put five rounds inside the upper A zone at 20 yards.

I've never seen a shot-out pistol barrel. I have seen some frames, slides, and other structural components fail. But by the time that happens, the cost of the ammo consumed is far greater than the replacement cost of a new pistol.

Fuck the chicoms,

The two evil twins, Jennifer O'Malley Dillon and Bet O'Rourke are currently conspiring to flush the 2nd Amendment down the toilet. A red Senate is the only thing preventing this from happening regardless of what happens to Biden along the way.

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
You're wrong about that. The second amendment is to allow us the means to protect ourselves from a tyrannical government. The senate merely prevents that right from needing to be exercised.

Well, yes you are correct. Go blue and we will surely get the chance to make full use of that amendment.