• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Things we need to watch.

GoatLD259

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
United States
Good Afternoon Hide

Just want to remind, or bring to light to those who may not know, there are some big things coming through that could, God forbid ripple throughout the country.

The Kyle Rittenhouse trial has begun and are currently going through jury selection. You can watch it live here.

Also, the Supreme Court is hearing a gun permit case, that will determine if gun owners can transport their firearm outside the home in some cases.

Tomorrow, we have a tight race for Governor in the blue state of Virginia, which has passed gun control laws 2 years ago when Democrats won everything.

Also, I am sure some of our local school districts are having their school board elections soon here. With Merrick Garland issuing a letter to the DOJ that marks parents as domestic terrorists', this is something we need to be active and watchful as well.

Goat

Thanks for the reminders / updates..... These events are the tip of the iceberg....
Pick any topic - None are tipping in favor of "We The people".......
If anyone sees a "light at the end of the tunnel", please share it.

Hobo

Reactions: HeavyAssault
Kyle should give the dude that he winged the Paul Kersey hello when walks in the court room.
images-w1400.jpg

Would like to see NJ switch parties got gov but it seems Murphy is in a solid lead.

The Project Veritas stuff on what he intends, mandates and passports, should be good reason to reject him.

Reactions: louu and Maxwell
wtf is the purpose of having "principles" then?

thats just a BS cop-out...they dont have "principles"....they just dont want to stand up for anything, and are afraid of a twitter mob...fucking cowards
WTF is the purpose of having trials if they're kangaroo courts held by the enemy?

It's like being tried in N. Korea or China. The outcome is a forgone conclusion. You know the verdict will be 'guilty', the only question is whether they get the bullet in the head or sentenced to hard labor.

Reactions: geek65
I hope this is not true. I did some research and I found nothing about this. I listened for a while, and some candidates were claiming that they have family with strong feelings about this trial, and a couple who claim they had bought a gun during the riots as they were concerned for their safety.

Another headline I am watching that I am keeping my eye on is this:

I hope the Supreme Court does not overturn this.

Goat

I hope this is not true. I did some research and I found nothing about this. I listened for a while, and some candidates were claiming that they have family with strong feelings about this trial, and a couple who claim they had bought a gun during the riots as they were concerned for their safety.

Another headline I am watching that I am keeping my eye on is this:

I hope the Supreme Court does not overturn this.

Goat
i did hear the bit where one potential juror said he can't be on it because he supports the 2A.

• Wow
Reactions: geek65 and NoDopes
Of that they just fear repercussions. Trials are no longer impartial, few judges are.
yeah, i would fully expect to be doxxed if i was a juror and voted to acquit.