• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns Think I've found my next M&P

Saito

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2008
1537 Paper St.
I bought an M&P 9 for my big blue eyed girl a couple yrs ago. It has roughly 1500rds through it now and has been reliable. I found one with a thumb safety and picked up a couple more mags, then added 10-8 base plates, along with their sweet sights(damn near a mandatory addition to anything I actually shoot much).

I think this Pro Series CORE (Competition Optic Ready Equipment) is an incredibly astute marketing move on Smith and Wesson's part.

http://modernserviceweapons.com/?p=1289

I just recently dumped quite a chunk of change into an RMR ready Glock, and I still have work to do on the frame and trigger. By the time I'm done with it, I could almost have two of these new M&Ps, or one new M&P and a ton of mags and practice ammo.

If anyone reading this isn't familiar with 10-8 Performance, I highly suggest you check out their products and learn more about Hilton Yam.

http://www.10-8performance.com/

Re: Think I've found my next M&P

That optics system is fanfuckingtastic! I've never been a fan of S&W, but that could very well change!

I love my 9c. I sent the slide off to ATEI and had it milled for the RMR and suppressor sights. Its my carry gun and I love it. Hey Saito, I know a friend of yours, Rich G. is one of my good friends, we just got back from Haiti doing some work down there. Sounds like your pistol is really nice! Great choice!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Raptorguy89</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love my 9c. I sent the slide off to ATEI and had it milled for the RMR and suppressor sights. Its my carry gun and I love it. Hey Saito, I know a friend of yours, Rich G. is one of my good friends, we just got back from Haiti doing some work down there. Sounds like your pistol is really nice! Great choice!
</div></div>

That's cool man! The interwebs sure has made my world A LOT smaller! I need to watch that whole Haiti video still. I've only gotten about half way through so far. I love the background music! Better say hi to Rich for me. Oh, and I like the ATEI fb page. May have to send the slide off once I get my new M&P. . .

Cool deal dude! ATEI does a great job for a great price. Find me on Facebook Marshall Chipley, if your around SC we should get together and shoot sometime.

I'd love to make it back to the East Coast sometime. Haven't been there since the late 90's. Still have friends out there though
smile.gif
I'd better hit up one Rich's classes someday soon. Maybe make a trip to a foreign country and do some shootin' with ya ;-)

sweet! I sold my MP40 pro and i'm a little sad... kind of glad this came out now!