• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Think your taxes are better spent elsewhere?

desertrat1979

Private
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2006
Southern NV
Ask yourself, What if the deputy thought he was just wasting his time on the call and decided to just do what he could and get out of there cause it was a waste of time and money.
Link

For those who don't have facebook:
Deputy Klenczar responded to 5630 S. Money for a welfare check on a 1 year old baby. While investigating it was found that the mother of the child, identified as Brittany Thomason was intoxicated due to ingesting pills. The child was placed with the grandparents for her safety. The roommate identified as Robert Ramirez gave consent to search his room. The search revealed numerous hypodermic needles, steroids, and drug paraphernalia that is associated with sales. Deputy Klenczar seized approx. 7,100.00 dollars in monies associated with illegal drug sales.

And for the individual who has no clue what Duty and Integrity are, this is a first class example. Oh, BTW, to that individual, me and my "jack booted thug" friends eagerly await for you to submit your application to your new career to which you show great promise. To simplify it, here is a little help----> go for it!!

Re: Think your taxes are better spent elsewhere?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask yourself, What if the deputy thought he was just wasting his time on the call and decided to just do what he could and get out of there cause it was a waste of time and money.
Link

And for the individual who has no clue what Duty and Integrity are, this is a first class example. Oh, BTW, to that individual, me and my "jack booted thug" friends eagerly await for you to submit your application to your new career to which you show great promise. To simplify it, here is a little help----> go for it!!
</div></div>

"Robert Ramirez gave consent to search his room."

Shallow gene pool.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask yourself,
</div></div>

Hey I noticed you're in Pharump, do they still have the GM test track/driving school just outside of town?

I spent a few days there at an advanced driving school where we beat the hell out of a few retired pace cars (can't sell a real pace car to the public so they retire to these kids of tracks). I'll try to dig up some photos.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask yourself,
</div></div>

Hey I noticed you're in Pharump, do they still have the GM test track/driving school just outside of town?

I spent a few days there at an advanced driving school where we beat the hell out of a few retired pace cars (can't sell a real pace car to the public so they retire to these kids of tracks). I'll try to dig up some photos.</div></div>

There is still a race track. Its been bought n sold once or twice. Last name was Bragg Smith, now its Spring Mountain. Big leap up from how you described it. They were using Lotus' and when I did EVOC there the instructors used Z06 Vettes. That was almost 5 yrs ago. Now I have seen a few ZR1 C6 Vettes. They sometimes let clients use personal vehicles, high end Porches, Lambos and Ferarri's. Its a very high class set-up now.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: desertrat1979</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Ask yourself,
</div></div>

I spent a few days there at an advanced driving school where we beat the hell out of a few retired pace cars (can't sell a real pace car to the public so they retire to these kids of tracks). I'll try to dig up some photos.</div></div>

There is still a race track. Its been bought n sold once or twice. Last name was Bragg Smith, now its Spring Mountain. Big leap up from how you described it. They were using Lotus' and when I did EVOC there the instructors used Z06 Vettes. That was almost 5 yrs ago. Now I have seen a few ZR1 C6 Vettes. They sometimes let clients use personal vehicles, high end Porches, Lambos and Ferarri's. Its a very high class set-up now. </div></div>

Wow, I was there before it was even Bragg Smith I think. I would have been there in 2001-ish. It was a lot of fun and had nice run-offs so you could really push it without having to worry about getting into a wall, just picked up a lot of weeds. Sounds pretty cool now. Thanks!