• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking 13%

"It’s unfortunate that someone would be so brazen to do such an act, let alone at a funeral. How low can you be of a human being to target other people at a funeral?” Contee said.

So yes, apparent drive by shooting. Nothing new here.

On Benning Road in SE? Not much of a guess…more a sure thing.
Last time I stumbled into that area by accident I felt fortunate to get out. Do the cops even go there anymore?

Think what will happen when the power and water go off and the food runs out.

Why so racist?

These young men were medical students at GWU who had been invited to a pheasant hunt. Unbeknownst to them, the hunting area happened to be adjacent to a funeral home. Nothing more than a tragic accident is all it was ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 101st and Im2bent
This has happened twice in the last year at a church in St Paul, MN.

Gang members shot by other gangs.

As if anyone needed another reason to avoid that shit hole.

Fucking lowlifes gonna lowlife.
So kinda like setting up a bait station? Shoot gang member, wait till gang gathers for funeral....... open season?

Last time I stumbled into that area by accident I felt fortunate to get out. Do the cops even go there anymore?

Think what will happen when the power and water go off and the food runs out.
Don't know the place. Don't want to know the place. Definitely will avoid that shit hole at all costs.

Reactions: Docsherm
This has happened twice in the last year at a church in St Paul, MN.

Gang members shot by other gangs.

As if anyone needed another reason to avoid that shit hole.

Fucking lowlifes gonna lowlife.
The only real shame is they are shity shots, and just burn up to much ammo with little real effect.

Don't know the place. Don't want to know the place. Definitely will avoid that shit hole at all costs.
In that whole area, out through Capitol Heights Maryland what you[ll find is every street corner populated by young black folks with nothing to do but hang out. Education if they got any was substandard, no jobs f they wanted one, no future., no hope. Its sad.

Reactions: 101st
Benning Rd, NE is less than 5 klicks from US Capitol Building ... yet you would not want to operate there without Mk18s, NODs, level IV armor. The poor folks trying to make an honest living in that place are a reason we support the 2nd Amendment. Sadly, shootings like this are just another day in the life, nothing unusual, nothing special. The banality of it all is so depressing.
1681246012628.png

Last edited:
Meh, I feel a little sad for them but DC has been a democrat enclave for the past 3 decades at least. These are just the result of Democrat policies that are now being amplified by rampant corruption. So sad. Anyway....