• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking about a AE MKIII with Bushnell ERS 3.5-21

Irish Bacon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
Southern Oregon
I'm gonna go with the 6.5 creedmoor does anyone else run a similar setup? and what are your impressions about this rifle/scope combo.

P.S. i have used NF, USO, vortex razor not too familiar with the bushnell any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
I have an AE MK III .308 with a Bushnell G2DMR...it is an awesome combination. Quality scope...tracks perfectly, very clear optics, love the reticle. It goes great with the AI...a very robust, reliable, and accurate firearm.

I have an AE MK III .308 with a Bushnell G2DMR...it is an awesome combination. Quality scope...tracks perfectly, very clear optics, love the reticle. It goes great with the AI...a very robust, reliable, and accurate firearm.

Thanks for the reply thats what i was hoping to hear.

Thinking about a AE MKIII with Bushnell ERS 3.5-21

That Bushnell scope is a good scope, but it's a bit big and heavy on an AE. Nothing wrong with it, but a NF F1 balances the rifle better and won't make it as top-heavy.

I run a 6.5CM AIAE3 I think the bushnell would be a decent combo.

Kahles MSR-K would be my first choice if you can swing the cash.

I'm gonna go with the 6.5 creedmoor does anyone else run a similar setup? and what are your impressions about this rifle/scope combo.

P.S. i have used NF, USO, vortex razor not too familiar with the bushnell any input would be appreciated.