• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking about becoming an Election Judge in my County.

I am in my county, participate in elections etc. It's been mostly good experience - long hours during elections and kinda hard work if you're the "pick up judge/main Judge" at a location because there is a lot of procedurally important stuff one has to complete.

The paycheck is good tho

Do it. You get to tell slimy Dem. lawyers "Don't get brazen with me."

Reactions: NoDopes
Always kinda wanted to get involved and now that I'm retired several friends of mine are pushing me to do it. Anyone have experience, good or bad, that they'd want to share with me?

Thanks in advance!

VooDoo
My wife and are are doing the same thing. This is new to us as well but getting involved is one way to make an impact.

I think its a great way to serve your country, definitely do it if you can and extra money isn’t bad!

I have hated Biden since the early 1980's..haven't learned to like him yet. I did manage to talk to a few election judges here locally both of whom are quitting just prior to the 2024 Elections. Apparently they know a couple Judges here locally that have had their Families threatened, been doxed, harassed, followed, and called out as cheaters in public over the 2020 Elections. The guys who have been torn up by this thing are Republicans.

I'm thinking this is not the time in America to be a politician nor anyone associated with the election process. I'm gonna pass after reading some of this stuff on the 'Net. I do not need the challenge.

VooDoo

I have hated Biden since the early 1980's..haven't learned to like him yet. I did manage to talk to a few election judges here locally both of whom are quitting just prior to the 2024 Elections. Apparently they know a couple Judges here locally that have had their Families threatened, been doxed, harassed, followed, and called out as cheaters in public over the 2020 Elections. The guys who have been torn up by this thing are Republicans.

I'm thinking this is not the time in America to be a politician nor anyone associated with the election process. I'm gonna pass after reading some of this stuff on the 'Net. I do not need the challenge.

VooDoo
Sooo, if they weren't cheaters and planned on cheating why would they be butthurt at election judges?

I'm sorry their tactics worked, again. What are the requirements to be a judge?

I don't have a family, just ammo. Lots and lots of ammo.

Sooo, if they weren't cheaters and planned on cheating why would they be butthurt at election judges?

I'm sorry their tactics worked, again. What are the requirements to be a judge?

I don't have a family, just ammo. Lots and lots of ammo.
I too would like to do this as I'm retired, pissed off and have....well stuff. How do you apply for this in your county in Texas?

Require the area to videoed from every angle.
Plexy tables.
Feed to 2 hard drives under lock separate locations.
Security for the entirety.

R

the only way to really see just how dirty things are is to get involved good for you get out there and be a witness . try not to get too jaded pony boy stay golden . lol