• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking I want a Fuji camera

Aren't you glad you're not paying someone to develop 36 pictures for you only to like maybe a dozen or so?

Aren't you glad you're not paying someone to develop 36 pictures for you only to like maybe a dozen or so?

I used to like Clark Color Services.

I would send off my 35mm rolls and wait the three to four weeks it would take to get them to the US than back to and APO. Cut it down to about two weeks when I got back stateside.

If I got two or three pictures I liked out of a roll it was a success.

Peeps today dont realize what it was like waiting for shit.

I guess they are getting a Covid taste of it.

Reactions: Bender
I used to like Clark Color Services.

I would send off my 35mm rolls and wait the three to four weeks it would take to get them to the US than back to and APO. Cut it down to about two weeks when I got back stateside.

If I got two or three pictures I liked out of a roll it was a success.

Peeps today dont realize what it was like waiting for shit.

I guess they are getting a Covid taste of it.

Yep, 35mm film was great considering I went from a Polaroid, to a 100 camera and then the ever loving 35mm. I thought I was top dog. Then the digital cameras came out and the first one I bought I paid over $1200. They've gone up in cost, but so has the MPs. So, I'm still a happy camper. 10 minutes on a computer and I can delete 80% of the pictures that I don't like.

I was fortunate as a kid to be able to play around in a darkroom right after I got my first 35mm camera.
Black and White, but it was great fun.
Loading camera rolls from big bulk reels of film and making your own prints etc.

Reactions: pmclaine
Fuji user here. Had Sony, Canon... Shooting a Fuji made me enjoy photography again.

JIw19FQ.jpg
vGGEj2d.jpg
xuPcn17.jpg
lucMlJq.jpg
DaTlF10.jpg
3RSX5xt.jpg
LAdW36e.jpg

tsrmNgB.jpg

I like that its "capable" yet "minimalist".

Ive got a long enough strap now that I can sling the thing over my back at the ready and take off on a hike.

My accessories are a charging/connection cable, which ever filter Im not using on the camera at the moment either the clear protection one or the polarized one, and a spare battery. It all fits in a molle pouch that is approx 2 inches wide X 3 inches long.

Should anyone be looking at one of these and decide on a case I would give the models on Etsy a harder look than the FUJIFILMS case. The factory case seems a bit "too fitted". strap protectors interfere with case, cant access the communication/charging ports without removing from case.

I am part of the problem on that...my Ipad is so old its software wont permit comms from the camera so Im having to use the cable connection.

Reactions: Bender
Trying to upload images......getting a lot of "file too big" messages.....do I need to upgrade membership here or what's the dealio?

Sometimes when I am loading images, I have to load one or two at a time, or scale them down in size. I don't believe it is a membership issue.

Awesome photos! I may have to dig my old camera out... been relying on the cell phonie for a long time for photos

Now I think I need a tablet or something to use the Fuji photo programs and to blue tooth my pictures from camera to internet......

Anyone have suggestions....something cheap......capable of running the free Fuji editing, bluetoothing to my camera, reading/posting to snipershide, email via hotmail, wont be unmanageable to use while sitting on the shitter.

So glad I got the Fuji instead........