• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors thinking of another can

corey4

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2012
pittsburgh pa
i'm thinking of another can, knights CRS for my SR25 APC i recently picked up. the can is already at my buddies on a form 3 still. i saw it in stock, i called him to procure it so i could art least have it in our possession while i try to make up my mind. i already have 14 stamps pre-41f on a trust. i'm just having a hard time giving my finger prints to those fuck heads. that's the only hold up at this point for me submitting the form 4. is my tin foil hat on too tight? 41f has stopped me from buying any more. when 41f was still in 41p status, there weren't any cans at that point in time that i had to have to beat the rush before 41f was finalized.

what are everyone's thoughts on the finger prints and my hat being too tight?

If .gov wants them, they're going to get them.

I just put another can in jail last week. And I'm thinking about doing another before Kim Jung Biden puts the halt on NFA items all together

Reactions: FuhQ
I’m not arguing; it sucks. But I don’t have a good feeling about the future (thank you captain obvious...duh). My guess/hope is they won’t come for what you have but with the stroke of a pen they can prevent you from buying any more.

So I’d grab whatever you can and do it damn soon. My Dead Air Nomad-L will get out of jail (hopefully) in March and I think I’ll jump back in line and get something smaller for hunting and more barricade friendly.