• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking of buying a 5.56 semi auto rifle..

Re: Thinking of buying a 5.56 semi auto rifle..

Visit the Semi Auto section of Sniper's Hide. There you will find a ton of current threads on 5.56 and all sorts of gas guns. Or you can click here and conduct a search in order to find what you're looking for.

Or just skip the rest and go straight to the DADDY of 5.56 systems and call John @ Noveske Rifles. Wickedly accurate and virtually bomb proof! The man is a mad scientist at barrels and precision AR platforms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Downrange1x</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or just skip the rest and go straight to the DADDY of 5.56 systems and call John Rifles. Wickedly accurate and virtually bomb proof! The man is a mad scientist at barrels and precision AR platforms. </div></div>
---------------------------

I tried the link for here and was mildly disappointed; after reading abunch of info on the 5.56 I came acros the name Noveske! Went to the sight and made it a FAVORITE...

My girlfriend has one of their rifles, good rifle.

There are many types you can build. I've seen some great Bushmasters, Rock River.

I've seen some issues with STAG lowers, one in the gunshop had the most sloppy metal treatment I've ever seen. Like someone slathered the anodization on with a paint brush...

You can get fancy with barrels but MOST 223's will do the job and it comes down to price, in my opinion. There are some pre-built Bushmasters that will let you go out and shoot out of the box for under 8 bills. There's a lot of used one's too...