• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

thinking of selling

FF_T_Warren

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 26, 2010
Louisiana, United States
I am thinking of selling my M4 to fund another bolt action build. I'm just wondering what you guys think I could get for it. It is a high standard M4 with the surefire forend flashlight. it is the same light they used on the movie SWAT. I guess they dont make it anymore because all I see is the smaller version for sale now. It also has a hogue grip. Just wanted to see yalls opinion on what I could expect to get for it. Its in good shape, I have taken good care of it and also still have the original forend as well. the upper is the all one piece handle type

heres a pic of the light, just scroll down to the m4a1 pics. http://www.imfdb.org/index.php/S.W.A.T.

Thanks for the help,
Trey

Re: thinking of selling

Best way to find FMV is run a search around GunBroker, GunsAmerica, or look around ARFCOM and gauge interest and prices from there.

well from what Im seeing on there, $1000 would prolly be a pretty fair price. they goin for $900+- brand new. And the flashlight is $500 new

If anyone is interested drop me a pm. Im not totally sure I want to sell it yet but who knows. I just dont ever shoot it and If I bought a rifle I would actually use that.

Post it for sale here or on ARFCOM for around $1100-1200 and know going into the sale that you're probably going to get some low ball offers, so have a price in mind to what you're happy with selling it for.

It'll go in a few days at the outside.

Price will depend on brand and accessories, I.E. type of stock and brand of upper/lower. Ball park I would say 9-12 hundred bucks