• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thinking of taking a cruise...

Re: Thinking of taking a cruise...

I don't think I could live with the roadside-motel level accommodations and the constant boredom with no entertainment in the vague hope that a pirate attack will occur.

But, it might be worth it depending on 1) How long the ships stay in foreign ports and 2) if you are even allowed off the ship while in port. For any kind of pay more than mcdonalds I don't think I'd mind sitting around and reading all day to occasionally give the pickle tickle to foreign women
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcfd2201</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Friend of a friend works for these guys:

http://advanfort.com/index.html</div></div>
jcfd, could you get more info from that friend of what his job entails? Is he a crewhand on the ship who doubles as security? Or just mosy-ing around on board?

Thanks jcfd. I was looking at that company and will be contacting them tomorrow. I thought I might take a month or two leave of absence at work for a little "cruise".

I will message my buddy and see if he can get ahold of him and let you know what I find out. He was trying to get my buddy to leave the sheriff's office and go to woek with him.