• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Third capital police officers dies by suicide

Maybe they saw something go down they weren't supposed to know about...

(Pulled article. I was looking for more information on this event when i came across it. I didn't see the January date.)

Last edited:
Why are you posting an article from January?

Edit: Disregard. OP didn't post the article.

You wanna knock that shit off, before I just ban your ass for being a douche?
Sigh…..

I missed another one

Now I’m curious as to the douchbotchery that took place.

It like one of those” Omg, don’t look at that.”
Then ya just gotta look.

You wanna knock that shit off, before I just ban your ass for being a douche?

Apologies, I just have a bit of a reaction to a guard, working in the people’s house, shooting a unarmed female veteran who was protesting her elected leaders, and posed zero threat, as well for the other guards who refuse to speak out and condone the killing, there is no honor in that.

But I get it, and I will not comment further

i am guessing his account didn't fit the narrative from the democrat scum.

Typically these things:

Alcoholism, family conflicts, relationship losses, disciplinary problems, depression, cumulative post-traumatic stress, immediate access to guns, financial difficulties, age and gender, job stress, and a distorted but culturally correct sense of invincibility and independence. Refusal to seek help for fear of appearing weak.

Hashida had been with the department since 2003 and was assigned to the Emergency Response Team within the Special Operations Division.

Make your own opinions.

U.S. Capitol Police officer Howard Liebengood — the son and namesake of a former Senate Sergeant-at-Arms, lobbyist and Hill staffer — took his own life on Saturday, days after a mob breached the Capitol, a spokesman for his family said Monday.

Liebengood, 51, who went by “Howie,” had been an officer guarding the Capitol since 2005.

The leading causes I provided could very well be related to that day. Depression, alcohol use, relationship stresses, et ...Or not. Who knows what these three were possibly facing prior to any of this. Not speculating or arguing a point. Only giving researched info on leading causes.

Immediately upon hire, all officers receive full pay and are appointed to the rank of Private. Upon graduation from the United States Capitol Police Training Academy, officers are appointed to the rank of Private with Training. After successful completion of 30 months of service, officers are typically promoted to the rank of Private First Class.

As of January 2021, the initial salary steps are as follows:

Position Title Salary

Private $64,815

Private with Training $67,087

Private First Class $75,223

That might be chump change inside D.C., but then we would need to know where they lived. So I'm betting the two didn't have money problems with careers back to 2003. Just researched info.

You could be right. I don’t know anything about their personal lives. So many LE are on a second, third marriage. 1st or second highest divorce rate in the U.S if I’m not mistaken. Child support and alimony. That’s all a guess on my part. There’s always a note. A reason given. That isn’t being shared to my knowledge.

F0DCC8F3-F47C-40C2-9E38-07BD0B5608A7.gif

Geez...

More info on Hashida. Family not blaming Jan 6th. Something going on though
DBD54EDD-F534-48EB-BD14-A99F78E60AAB.jpeg

Just read on epoch times a fourth one committed suicide.

statistically, it's something else for sure. You don't have 4 members of same area under the same guise do this. doesn't happen