• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Third Generation Shooters Supply GTG??

Tickle

Exhale....Squeeze
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2012
Georgia
Just wanted to know if they were good to go. Never purchased from them before. Opinions???

Thanks in advance...

I bought some powder from them last Month.Great customer service with fast shipping and low shipping cost.I would highly recommend this company.

Regards,Mike

One of the best in the biz. And the best part... only 30 minutes from my house!

Bought a bunch of bullets from them about a month ago also.
Prices were a bit high compared to Powder Valley. But like mentioned above service was good and
shipping price low.

I have bought from them before. I will buy from them again and would recommend them to anybody. I always got order confirmation and shipping was usually the next business day. I am not sure what their current shipping times are but just about everybody in the business is having some delay or another in the current firearms/ammo/accessories market.

You will be happy!

My one experience with them was 110%. Due to a credit card expiration date error on my part, my Berger order did not get processed. They held my order and called and emailed me to let me know there was a problem. When I called to straighten it out, the guy I talked to (Adam) told me, "I know they're hard to get and that was the last 500 we had, so I held them for you."

1911fan

Yep, nothing but good dealings with them. They have "live" availability on their inventory, which is very nice. And they always ship fast. Solid reliable company,

Third Generation (as the name implies) is a family run business....the folks are all GREAT, and their prices are competitive...... Like most suppliers these days they are out of a lot of products, but once again Third Generation is a great outfit, their service and shipping time can't be beat, and I will continue to purchase from them. Highly recommended.

Great company. Ive ordered a stock, and numerous reloading components from them. One of my go to places now.

Ordered on Mon received on Fri ,this week ,Outstanding !!!

These guys are great, I've bought bullets, powder, rifle barrels. The one thing that makes them standout is the flat rate shipping, I think it's $7.95 right now, anything except hazardous goods.