• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Commie World Sucks

Must be those white racists the TV keeps telling me to be scared of, oh wait...

FL is nice, just not S FL, maybe back in the day, but now it’s ugly old people, hoodlums, people look like they had waaay too much work done, overpriced so so food, etc.

Stay north of lake okachobee if you want a good FL experience.

If you could go back in time and ack the victim if he would have rather been armed, wonder what he would have said.

Gov. DeSantis should auction off a coconut on ebay , highest bidder gets the honors to drill it and the proceeds can go to the family.

That's why I carry everywhere. I don't give a shit what the local laws are. Concealed means only I know until I need it. ROE are pretty simple ... In this case he would have been shot on approach.

You know, why the fuck anybody would visit a big city, as a tourist, in the South is beyond me, or any big city for that matter. Every city down here has become a crime ridden shithole, and I would advise people to just stay out.
Yep, the cities have gone to shit and its spillling out ...

Its really fucked up, I read a dozen or more stories like this every day, like the young woman over by Houston who got off one murder charge for driving her boyfriend's getaway car, then burned an old couple alive. She was really attractive and could have had a good life by just spreading her legs in the right place.

WTF is going on in our world. I sure am glad Im old.

Reactions: Bender
Everyone in the know knows that you avoid certain parts of every town in the southeast. Has been that way since I was old enough to wipe my own ass.

Everyone in the know knows that you avoid certain parts of every town in the southeast. Has been that way since I was old enough to wipe my own ass.

It's not a southern thing. Every city is like this. From California, to New York. From Michigan to Texas. Cities are where 90% of all crime are committed.

Guy goes from paradise of rural mountainous Colorado to shithole Miami and gets killed. Bad plan, bad result. It’s a shame.
Worse yet, he likely only went due to his wife wanting to go.

Davis is charged with second-degree murder, and also for attempted murder for allegedly shooting at another man while chasing him moments before Wakefield's killing.

How was this not Premeditated? 'This guy came in with a gun waving it, saying it’s time to die.

That is premeditated.

And I don't care how high you are, if you can't handle your trip, that's on you. Don't blame the drugs because you are an idiot.

Reactions: Dunraven
Davis is charged with second-degree murder, and also for attempted murder for allegedly shooting at another man while chasing him moments before Wakefield's killing.

How was this not Premeditated? 'This guy came in with a gun waving it, saying it’s time to die.

That is premeditated.

And I don't care how high you are, if you can't handle your trip, that's on you. Don't blame the drugs because you are an idiot.

Come on man.... the guys a victim of his environment. NOT!

If races were reversed it would be premeditated murder and a hate crime.
A reckoning is coming it appears.

better get used to it cause it's only going to get worse much worse and when the dims steal more seats and get more power next time this will look like wonderful day at the world fair , wait till the bread lines start with no food to hand out .

Last edited: