• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This Coronavirus Bullshit...

Arc Light

Sheeple Herder
Minuteman
  • Aug 13, 2012
    Mountainside
    Has restored my hatred of humanity.

Went to my local Costco and Walmart today. Keep in mind I live in rural Montana. I don't think there has been one single fucking case of this bullshit virus reported in the entire state. Yet the toilet paper/paper towel shelves were completely gone. Obliterated. Nothing, nada, zilch remaining. People buying gallons and gallons of water as if there is some threat to our water supply. Place was packed with idiots worse than the day before Christmas. Yes, I fully expected it. But, I held out hope that we Montanan's were a little tougher, more rational, more thoughtful of our fellow citizens. Nope, just as stupid, selfish and irrational as fuckwits in any other state. I was there reluctantly, not to hoard, but to buy shit I actually needed. Like fucking toilet paper (down to 4 rolls for the misses and I). After I saw the decimation, I had to get the hell out of there quick as my temper was getting the best of me. I hope these inconsiderate assholes who are making life difficult for the rest of us come down with a particularly nasty and virulent strain of the Coronavirus :devilish:

True Montanans usually try to have things on hand and don't consider Costco and Wal-Mart rural. Try a Shiptons they probably have 6 pallets of it that are covered up with random trinkets.

Reactions: WaltHer
    I feel ya, I'm in rural Arkansas, no cases any where close. Hell we don't even have a Costco within 50 miles that I know of, and yet........same stupid shit. I don't know how the dumb sumbitches are gonna flush all that toilet paper when the water supply is disrupted, I guess they'll just throw it out in the front yard.

True Montanans usually try to have things on hand and don't consider Costco and Wal-Mart rural. Try a Shiptons they probably have 6 pallets of it that are covered up with random trinkets.

Well, I live 50 miles from town and make that trip no more than 2-3 times a month. Never thought to stock up on toilet paper, but I guess you live and learn.

Went to my local Costco and Walmart today. Keep in mind I live in rural Montana. I don't think there has been one single fucking case of this bullshit virus reported in the entire state. Yet the toilet paper/paper towel shelves were completely gone. Obliterated. Nothing, nada, zilch remaining. People buying gallons and gallons of water as if there is some threat to our water supply. Place was packed with idiots worse than the day before Christmas. Yes, I fully expected it. But, I held out hope that we Montanan's were a little tougher, more rational, more thoughtful of our fellow citizens. Nope, just as stupid, selfish and irrational as fuckwits in any other state. I was there reluctantly, not to hoard, but to buy shit I actually needed. Like fucking toilet paper (down to 4 rolls for the misses and I). After I saw the decimation, I had to get the hell out of there quick as my temper was getting the best of me. I hope these inconsiderate assholes who are making life difficult for the rest of us come down with a particularly nasty and virulent strain of the Coronavirus :devilish:

Close to Bozeman, huh ?.................

The libtards have turned it into a shithole. Take a drive up to Bigsky sometime.

Reactions: HogsLife
    Millions of Americans have remained stocked up for years - simply to avoid suffering at the hands of scared, panicky, infectious and desperate sheeple. While the rest of the population and the leftist media did their best to paint these people as fringe extremists, and labeled them negatively as “preppers”, none of these people are the “hoarders” who are out there now trying to buy pallets of toilet paper and water. They don’t have to go out and risk being infected. They’ve already planned for and made preparations for self-sufficiency while taking responsibility for their own safety and well-being,

This is just a very minor hiccup in supply and people are freaking out. Who’s laughing at who now?

You could probably drive to WY and find it. My bet is that most of Sheridan flocked to Billings to hoard supplies and not pay sales tax.

Reactions: Arc Light
    Will trade TP for Nightforce scopes or 1 oz gold coins.
    PM Sent
    :sneaky:

We generally keep enough supplies on hand for at least 6 months. Still, with hearing about all the BS going on I went to see it first hand Thursday of last week. Big Boxes were cleaned out. Pulled out the phone and found stock on Amazon. Ordered up another 6 months of dry goods and told my son to do the same. Not for fear of running out, but who the heck wants to pay the prices that are going to be headed our way over the next few months?

My grandparents lived through WWII. They learned that you spend some money upfront (a couple hundred dollars these days) to get stocked up on basics and then rotate it out with normal buying. Add longer storage staples as well over time. It's not like we don't use this stuff every day so the outlay does not go to waste.

• Love
    Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Couldn’t find any anywhere. Went to a CVS and they were stocked up. The smaller hole in the wall stores that nobody thinks about seem to have some stuff in stock.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
    13E54CB1-3B52-44AA-B22A-F31A20E0A178.jpeg

thought it a trip driving past the store tonight the shelves were empty but the parking lot was filled with people who waited with nothing left to buy its sad yet funny .

Same shit.
    One confirmed case in the entire county and dumb bastards have cleaned
    out the shit paper and distilled water.
    I'll bet it ends up like ODs, the more useless they are the better their
    chances of survival.

R

My grandparents lived through WWII. They learned that you spend some money upfront (a couple hundred dollars these days) to get stocked up on basics and then rotate it out with normal buying. Add longer storage staples as well over time. It's not like we don't use this stuff every day so the outlay does not go to waste.

I've been pretty much handing out that same advice here for about a year in all the threads that come up with new guys asking how to stock up on "survival food".

It forms the basis of my first line of survival food.

Reactions: antithesis

I went shopping at the local Kroger with a friend of mine (the whole bring your friends with guns).

Looked like a Soviet supermarket...

No eggs
    No milk
    No paper products
    No meat
    No bread
    No pasta
    No pasta sauce
    Almost no vegetables
    No Ramen noodles

Lots of empty isles.

The store workers say they actually had fist fights a bit earlier over ramen noodles if you can believe that.

The struggle is real.

Store workers said come back at 8am tomorrow for a chance to buy eggs.

Now about 6 days ago this same store was stocked to the gills and had so much paper products & water they had it piled up in huge piles all over the isles.

Here in the Vail Valley, CO, there is no TP or cleaning supplies, but also no meat, milk, bread, eggs, or fresh veggies. I went to Costco, Walmart, and City Market. I've got plenty of everything but I wanted my 15yr old son to see all the stupid people. I knew how it would be as I was front and center in the Catrina mess. Sheeple mentality has only gotten worse since then.

There sure are lots of pissed off painters who need masks and filters to do their jobs and yet can't find any.
    I don't think I've ever meet a painter who wasn't a raging alcoholic. A few paint fumes won't make much difference!

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    The obvious solution is notebook or printer paper. If you crumple it enough it gets pretty soft.

Dunno about the flush though...

IMG_0235-xp3u5l.jpg

I can solve this one, but I know not everyone has a fire pit, easy answer is to burn it

Went to Costco Thursday at opening. Lady with three cases of TP asked me why I was buying some spam and canned tuna.

“Because TP tastes like shit and has little nutritional value”

She grabbed 4 cases of tuna.

Bidet. I discovered the TOTO washlet while I was in Japan for a few years. I’ve had one of the wonderful devices since ‘08’.

Saves a ton of paper and keeps my corn hole way cleaner.

Last edited: