• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This dude is a genius and avoided a huge mistake!!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
WATCH: Man Slapped for Proposing with Ring Pop Instead of Wedding Ring
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...pped-proposing-ring-pop-instead-wedding-ring/

Any broad worth marrying would have rolled with it and been happy to take a candy ring for a proposal.

Kick this bitch to the curb and go find someone worthy!!!

Sirhr

iu

I was wondering if he had a real one in his other pocket? It appeared he had case bulges in both pockets.
Well, if she was not attracted to the bulge in at least one pocket… she would have been frigid anyway.

I stand by my assessment. Bullet dodged big time!!!! Kick her to the curb!!!

Sirhr

WATCH: Man Slapped for Proposing with Ring Pop Instead of Wedding Ring
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/20...pped-proposing-ring-pop-instead-wedding-ring/

Any broad worth marrying would have rolled with it and been happy to take a candy ring for a proposal.

Kick this bitch to the curb and go find someone worthy!!!

Sirhr
Agree 100! Fuck the wedding ring and 75,000.00 dollar weddings! If it takes that to make em happy, get rid of em and hire a hooker once a month! At least you will get some pussy!😂

Agree 100! Fuck the wedding ring and 75,000.00 dollar weddings! If it takes that to make em happy, get rid of em and hire a hooker once a month! At least you will get some pussy!😂
Besides, a case of crotch crickets can usually be cured with Pyrethron or penicillin.

Alimony is forever!

Sirhr

I drive a 1990 Honda Civic to the trailer I keep just for this purpose when dallying with the women. If she loves me in the Honda Civic and the single wide, she will still love me when I tell her now that we are married we can move into a mansion and she can drive the Gwagen.

Well, she was probably embarrassed and that's what really made her upset. That said, that slapping crap is a no go. He dodged a massive bullet with that for sure. If she slapped him over that, she'd have shot me about 10 times by now in the 15 years I've been married. I proposed alone with my wife in pj's . She had a very nice ring but I can honestly say that she'd have said yes had it been a ring pop or anything else and been just as happy to do it.

It's pretty damn dumb to bust out a ring pop after drawing a crowd at a stadium though to propose......

Worked out good for him because she is clearly violent, and that crap won't get better after marriage, that I can guarantee! He's still an idiot

Well, she was probably embarrassed and that's what really made her upset. That said, that slapping crap is a no go. He dodged a massive bullet with that for sure. If she slapped him over that, she'd have shot me about 10 times by now in the 15 years I've been married. I proposed alone with my wife in pj's . She had a very nice ring but I can honestly say that she'd have said yes had it been a ring pop or anything else and been just as happy to do it.

It's pretty damn dumb to bust out a ring pop after drawing a crowd at a stadium though to propose......

Worked out good for him because she is clearly violent, and that crap won't get better after marriage, that I can guarantee! He's still an idiot
Word is she’s now dating mike Tyson! Hope she knows how to counterpunch!

Word is she’s now dating mike Tyson! Hope she knows how to counterpunch!
I don't know when girls got the idea they could just hit men and it was all ok, but it isn't. I've never hit a female and I'm adamantly against that for any reason, but if a woman is dumb enough and thinks she can just slap a dude , then I have nothing for her when she gets hit back. That's crazy and it will get a LOT WORSE after she has half your stuff!

This is where you just club them over the head and drag them back to the cave and make them walk funny for two days
I would’ve loved to see the unedited cut of this one.

Did the police go arrest the woman for assault?
I'm pretty sure there is tons of evidence and hundreds of witnesses to her unprovoked act of domestic violence and simple assault.

Reactions: Snipe260
had a friend use a sink washer to propose to his wife in grammar school when they finally decided to tie the knot after collage he had had enough time to go over seas and pick up a nice 4k diamond in Kuwait city just after the first desert storm while prices were really low .

99.9% chance that later on, he was falling all over himself to apologize to get her back.

Tis the power of the....

On the other hand let this be a lesson, dont fuck with a womans proposal. to some that shit is a sacred ceremony that they dreamed about their entire lives and better be perfect. Not atime for a practical joke or to be taken lightly especially in front of a fucking stadium of people.

On the other hand let this be a lesson, dont fuck with a womans proposal. to some that shit is a sacred ceremony that they dreamed about their entire lives and better be perfect. Not atime for a practical joke or to be taken lightly especially in front of a fucking stadium of people.
Fuck all that, life's not a fairytale.

Reactions: The D
Can see he had a ring box in his left front pocket. She had the chance to show she was the cool chick with a sense of humor to match her suitor and have the emotional "real" moment after. Instead she showed her true self, a joyless harpy.

Dude dodged a bullet whether he knows it or not.

Fuck all that, life's not a fairytale.
I’m kinda just playing devil’s advocate here because from the video it looks like she’s a spoiled, entitled brat.

But, just because you think the proposal and wedding ceremony are fairytales or not that big a deal doesn’t mean others do also. Being joined to a strong, trustworthy man in a real bond was the difference between life and death in ancient times and that’s still hardwired way down inside us. Her reaction could indicate that she thought this was her opportunity to find someone to protect her and build a life with her. And then he treated it like a joke and she found it publicly embarrassing.

Or, she definitely could simply be a spoiled, immature cunt who thought she was getting a shiny status symbol and was let down by someone actually testing her commitment to him.

If I were a betting man, I’d wager the second scenario.

Did the police go arrest the woman for assault?
I'm pretty sure there is tons of evidence and hundreds of witnesses to her unprovoked act of domestic violence and simple assault.

You know the answer to that

BTW IANAL but I'm pretty sure striking someone makes the charge battery

Reactions: W54/XM-388

Wife and I had decided to marry, but no date, didn't even have a ring yet. Visiting my parents, she said, "Why don't we get married here?" Okay. We spend about a hundred bucks on two basic wedding bands and go to the court house. Done deal.

Back home I take her to the jewelry place to pick out a ring. Budget was 10K (if I remember) in 1987. She wandered around and picked out a simple half-carat that was a few grand (again if I remember). Her frugality is a good thing, but certain things I have to buy or she will get the Publix brand.

If she had a romantic fairy tale in her mind. I'm sure it didn't involve the drink/hotdog mustard stained concrete stairs in a baseball stadium.
The flowers blooming in a meadow with the birds chirping and the deer watching doesn't happen. Unless it's a Disney movie.
That's why 50% of marriage end in divorce. Unrealistic Hollywood bullshit.