• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This gal understands what it is about!

Re: This gal understands what it is about!

I agree. Its rather infrequently that we here find friends amongst the media. Furthermore, it is increasingly rare that we find friends who write that well.

Good on her. Glad to see someone mainstream can actually write an intelligent report.

I hate the fact that she got the part in <span style="color: #FF0000">RED</span> so da-da-damn wrong:

Yes, tragedy is a dangerous time for the Bill of Rights because somebody is always there to wave a flag or an orphaned baby and use that to explain why we need to voluntarily give up <span style="color: #FF0000">rights our Founding Fathers so wisely gave to us</span>.

She never read the Federalist Papers or the anti-Federalist Papers. And her education failed her.

If you go back to American History class and read all the documents that you either speed read or just skimmed over before taking a nap, you'll find that they actually DID MEAN citizens needed to have military weapons. Not just hunting and plinking rifles. I think they expected us to have replaced our government and started over somewhere else like St. Louis by now. They wanted us to at least have the ability to do so.

My spoon didn't make me this fat. I did.

Until the courts get tough on crime, this will continue on a growing regularity. Air conditioning, cable TV and plenty of free food in decent clothes and beds and NO HARD labor gangs has made our jails a sort of haven for criminals. I thought the whole idea was to make it so that they didn't want to go back.

All gun control will result in is no violence. Like Mexico for instance...