• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This gives "Taking it in the ass" a whole new meaning.

Pumping air from a bike pump up your ass makes for some really loud and odorless farts. Personally I'm more of a fan of overly loud burps, but a loud fart is always a nice addition to juvenile humor day. :D

Last edited:
According to South Park, you can also eat through your ass.

Hey, it's a new year, new me diet trend! 😆😆😆

Looks like this is a lot more common than we all think... maybe here on the Hide , we might be missing out on something??? :)

What fun is long range shooting compared to that? Or maybe this jackass wanted to go scuba diving and didn't want to carry a compressed air tank, but figured pressurizing his air supply via his butt would work equally well... :)

Can't make this shit up.

Looks like this is a lot more common than we all think... maybe here on the Hide , we might be missing out on something??? :)

What fun is long range shooting compared to that? Or maybe this jackass wanted to go scuba diving and didn't want to carry a compressed air tank, but figured pressurizing his air supply via his butt would work equally well... :)

Can't make this shit up.
Strange. I must say, it was so poorly written, reading that article was painful.

Can't make this shit up.
When I was in shop class, in the ninth grade, which was 1976, my shop teacher warned us of playing with the compressed air.
He specifically mentioned "goosing" someone with the air nozzle and shooting air into their ass.
It is NOT a new phenomenon.

even if I could , Id rather die I know where my but has been and what usually comes out of there and while farting in a locked car torturing your friends will always be funny as hell . I don't wanna breath that in let alone taste it .