• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guy claims this ar-15 will shot 3 " groups at

Re: This guy claims this ar-15 will shot 3 " groups at

Content unavailable.

fixed

My White Oak Upper will shoot dern good, but not near that good. Even if it could, I couldn't.

Note the guy's middle name Tootall. I think he has been tooting something.

If I do my part.......

As equipped, I'd bet him he couldn't shoot a 3" group at 1500 FEET.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dbsinh20</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As equipped, I'd bet him he couldn't shoot a 3" group at 1500 FEET.

</div></div>

I'm willing to bet he couldn't shoot a 3 foot group with that. That gun looks like it Does Pretty Much Suck.

Let's see if I can do the math on this. Three inches at 1500 yards would be about .0555 mils, or about .19 MOA, right?

I would like to see evidence to back his claims

This goes to show that a pawnshop will tell any lie they can to sell their merchandise or to rob the customer of what they have.

Not what he says, but I would not discount that rifles accuracy! I know guys who shoot them things at 1K and do real well with them. Just because it does not haves scope does not mean it's crap.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not what he says, but I would not discount that rifles accuracy! I know guys who shoot them things at 1K and do real well with them. Just because it does not haves scope does not mean it's crap.</div></div>

I'm not saying it's crap but a 3" group at 1500yds with a 223 semi is highly unlikely if possible at all. Hell, it might even be a world record. Call me a doubting Thomas.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not what he says, but I would not discount that rifles accuracy! I know guys who shoot them things at 1K and do real well with them. Just because it does not haves scope does not mean it's crap.</div></div>

I'm not saying it's crap but a 3" group at 1500yds with a 223 semi is highly unlikely if possible at all. Hell, it might even be a world record. Call me a doubting Thomas. </div></div>

It would absolutely smash any world record for 223, and AFAIK nothing close to this has ever been achieved even with a scoped 556, let alone a DPMS gas gun with irons. You'd have to be shooting the gun almost like a bow to even hit 1500 meters.