• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s This guy has balls

Phalanx

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 15, 2008
New York
www.seascapesusa.com
Watch the wheelchair guy - the rest are cool but this guy has balls!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vo0Cazxj_yc"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vo0Cazxj_yc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: This gut has balls

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch the wheelchair guy - the rest are cool but this guy has balls!
</div></div>

Why...whats he gonna do...paralyze himself

Liked to meet that flexible blond...
smile.gif

Not sure about that guy running on water. I think only one fella has been able to pull that one off...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: drmarc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Liked to meet that flexible blond...
smile.gif

Not sure about that guy running on water. I think only one fella has been able to pull that one off... </div></div>
Records I've reviewed indicate two.

But the second one faltered, like the one in the video about a quarter-second after the cut.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mm128</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Drmarc,

TRUE!!.... but he walked... which is even more bad ass
smile.gif

Matt.</div></div>

But he didn't have the foresight to get it on tape, so no montage.

I would have shit myself doing 99% of that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch the wheelchair guy - the rest are cool but this guy has balls!
</div></div>

Why...whats he gonna do...paralyze himself </div></div>

Exactly, it really isn't ballsy when you got nothing to lose.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I would have shit myself doing 99% of that </div></div>

I shit myself just watching some of that

you have to be running around 60 mph to run on water....

pretty incredible stuff on there. sometimes i think we as people get twisted in all the bad things in life, that we forget how awesome we really are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch the wheelchair guy - the rest are cool but this guy has balls!
</div></div>

Exactly, it really isn't ballsy when you got nothing to lose. </div></div>

Except maybe your life......

A lot of this is legit but some of it has to be movie magic. Makes me wonder how much of the really cool stuff is genuine. I was buying into it until I saw Lebron shooting full court shots which we all saw in the Nike commercial but we know is doctored. Good vid nonetheless. Some of these folks are tremendous athletes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: smokshwn</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Teppo-Ka</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch the wheelchair guy - the rest are cool but this guy has balls!
</div></div>

Exactly, it really isn't ballsy when you got nothing to lose. </div></div>

Except maybe your life...... </div></div>

Given the choice of driving on the freeway to a nine to five job and rolling around on skateboards and wheelchairs, I can guarantee you the safe bet is on the vert ramps.
grin.gif

Re: This guy has balls

The guy at 2:50 has huge balls.

And I remember seeing the full video for the guys running on water. You can find that here:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe3St1GgoHQ"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Oe3St1GgoHQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

The water running was fake.

Simon Bonham continues, “After the initial buzz and well over 4 million views on YouTube
to date, we thought it was finally time to come clean and unveil to the world that Hi-Tec
were behind the viral. Whilst our shoes have some amazing liquid repellency features,
even we still can’t walk on water… it was all a well intended hoax”.

too bad they dont show the other 99% of the videos when these guys just eat shit. do anything enough times and youll have one amazing clip