• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guy is a real winner

Re: This guy is a real winner

Stoned, stupid, completely unconcerned about anyone but themselves and mean to boot.

I'd feel no guilt at all about their "accidental" demise were I unfortunate enough to have come into contact with these two vermin and not taken out by them first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'd feel no guilt at all about their "accidental" demise were I unfortunate enough to have come into contact with these two vermin and not taken out by them first. </div></div>

I think you'd sleep like a baby QQ

Whats with the hanna montana shit in his lap??

The way he was holding the pistol in his lap I found myself praying for and AD, removing his genitilia, thus preventing any possibility of that reproducing itself.

I didn't watch the video, but did read the article. She failed, and he's useless. Those points are definitely made.

Question is, how do we rid ourselves of this continuous problem? Start by making a law, banning gangs? How about a law banning 'breaking and entering'? Make theft illegal too?

Or, if all these things have ALREADY been made illegal, and people still do such, what exactly is plan B?

Because obviously, plan A isn't exactly working, is it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't watch the video, but did read the article. She failed, and he's useless. Those points are definitely made.

Question is, how do we rid ourselves of this continuous problem? Start by making a law, banning gangs? How about a law banning 'breaking and entering'? Make theft illegal too?

Or, if all these things have ALREADY been made illegal, and people still do such, what exactly is plan B?

Because obviously, plan A isn't exactly working, is it? </div></div>

Plan B would be quit trying to make up new BS laws that don't work, Then start enforcing the ones we already have.

Or develop a process to determine at birth, which ones will turn out like this, and give them those filmy plastic mlothes bags to play with.

I say let him have his uncle's 45.

"45 beeeeyoootch!!!" The chant of all true badasses.

After he's given his "gat" back, take him directly to the nearest Air Force base, fly his skinny ghetto ass over to Afghanistan, airdrop him with a can of beans, a pack of black and milds, a 40 of OE and a half filled magazine and wish him the best of luck.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bronco_buster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say let him have his uncle's 45.

After he's given his "gat" back, take him directly to the nearest Air Force base, fly his skinny ghetto ass over to Afghanistan, airdrop him with a can of beans, a pack of black and milds, a 40 of OE and a half filled magazine and wish him the best of luck. </div></div>

you sir, are a genius! you should pitch this idea to one of the major networks. it would blow "Survivor" out of the water.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr Pink</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bronco_buster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I say let him have his uncle's 45.

After he's given his "gat" back, take him directly to the nearest Air Force base, fly his skinny ghetto ass over to Afghanistan, airdrop him with a can of beans, a pack of black and milds, a 40 of OE and a half filled magazine and wish him the best of luck. </div></div>

it would be a short season with this guy i'd wager

you sir, are a genius! you should pitch this idea to one of the major networks. it would blow "Survivor" out of the water. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The way he was holding the pistol in his lap I found myself praying for and AD, removing his genitilia, thus preventing any possibility of that reproducing itself. </div></div>

same.

I love the video of his mother. "Seriously, he was turning his life around, down at the end of that cul-de-sac!" No shit, he has regrets. He's in jail with the real thing now, probably getting passed around like a Maytag.

.45's? I thought all real OG's called them "fo nickels"
crazy.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sean the Nailer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what exactly is plan B? </div></div>
What his mother should of taken within 3 days of having sex?