• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This guys fundamentals suck

Spanky84

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 29, 2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3RSuRv5nK4
Ok, i know hes demonstrating the ROedale muzzlebrake at the range but his first shot he rips the trigger back and both times he shoots he doesn't hold the trigger to the rear and jumps out of the gun .. Ive always shot like it was the most important shot even if i am just demonstrating something.

Re: This guys fundamentals suck

Looks like a retard with his commando attire. This is the type of guy that causes the general public to assume everyone who's into firearms is a cross bred, cousin counting redneck.

To his credit he mentions in the comments he is now exercising proper follow-through with the trigger control.

O! M! G! He's wearing a tiger stripe boonie with 4 color woodland? Someone doesn't know how to be fashionable at the range. Learn how to color coordinate staff sergeant.

I'm glad you had the nads to point that out Mission Fail. I was afraid to since he would surely be enraged, track me down and kill me from 1000 (or more) yards away, and I would never be able to see it coming.

Watch your back now Bro, though I don't know how you'll ever see him!

You know Al Qaeda could attack anywhere, anytime. He'll have the last laugh when they don't see him cuz he thought ahead and wore him cammo. /facepalm

I like how he adjusted parallax without looking through the scope. I may try that the next time I want my shots wondering all over the place. Beware the guys that wear boonie hats to the range...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mission_fail</div><div class="ubbcode-body">O! M! G! He's wearing a tiger stripe boonie with 4 color woodland? Someone doesn't know how to be fashionable at the range. Learn how to color coordinate staff sergeant.</div></div>

smbg_002_tiger_bush.jpg

It's actually BRILLIANT. Look at the above picture and ask yourself, "is it a tiger or a bush?"; would you shoot at tiger bush, thus giving away your position when tiger bush appears to pose no threat (as threatening in appearance as it might be-- thus the duality of tiger-bush!)?

My mind is blown CS1983. I'm man enough to admit checkmate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm glad you had the nads to point that out Mission Fail. I was afraid to since he would surely be enraged, track me down and kill me from 1000 (or more) yards away, and I would never be able to see it coming.

Watch your back now Bro, though I don't know how you'll ever see him! </div></div>

Don't worry, I play Battlefield 3. None of that CoD poser crap. I unlocked the M40A5. I rule.

Lots of 'wannabees' around! He's one! Never heard a shot fired in anger!! Lots of these guys on the Fire IMO!!