• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is a must read....

Re: This is a must read....

Thanks for posting this, I laughed my ass off. I used to snowboard a lot and it never failed to amaze me how cool so many of those snow gear shops thought they were. Customer service isn't what it used to be, but thankfully we're surrounded by good vendors on this site. That advertisement was karma coming around on Anton and his boys.

Ask for Fatty, Tattooey, Fuzzy or Shorty. Free shipping within U.S. and $38 International. Must've been TONS of calls... hahaha.

LMAO I hate shops that are like that. I say they had it coming. I go out of my way to pay it forward, thats what keeps a sport growing

Thanks a lot. I have now been on his website and laughing in class for the past 2 hours.

that sounds just like a gun shop here, just west of kalamazoo. Every time I go in there and ask to see a gun I get some sort of blank stare and a "why do you want to see that one question" one salesman won't sell anything but a glock,and the other wont sell anything but an M&P. and you are treated like you haven't graduated past a pellet gun when you are in there. I love a good gun debate but, I use guns for work, sport, hobbie, and protection, so dont act like i dont have at least a basic knowledge of firearms.