• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is an awesome mfr machine.

El Vaquero

Sergeant
Minuteman
I accidentally found this. I normally do not watch CNN, but this caught my attention. Jay Leno is said to have one of these machines in his garage. He uses it to manufacture old car parts that are not made anymore.

Imagine the guns and rifles that could be made at the fraction of today's cost. No more "Made in China" could be a possibility if this takes off. If anyone on the Hide has one please give some info.

Mfr Machine

Re: This is an awesome mfr machine.

He has been messing around with it for about 5 or 6 years now. Really pretty neat machine. Will be great when it can make something like a ceramic part from some form of spray deposit system.

Re: This is an awesome mfr machine.

My middle son in the STEM Academy uses it in school in the Engineering part(Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Academy) He loves it along with teh cad programs and the simple way he can just throw somethin gin and 'print' it up. Of course there are other steps as well since this machine makes a 3D image that usually cannot be used due to durability issues and materials, but hell yeah, it's cool stuff