• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is better than Tide Pods!!!

sirhrmechanic

Command Sgt. Major
Minuteman
So the latest fad being jumped on by the festive Little Nar Nar's who inhabit YouTube and other Social Media... Jumping out of their cars and dancing in the street... while the car keeps driving down the street, apparently!

Well....

http://feedytv.com/guy-hit-car-feelings-challenge.html

We should be encouraging this!

Because Darwinism continues to work! Hopefully this one had not bred yet...

Cheers,

Sirhr

Please, it doesn't have shit on the hot water challenge. http://www.foxnews.com/health/2018/...dly-leaves-teen-with-second-degree-burns.html

For those that don't want to click the link, you either try to drink boiling water through a straw, or you throw boiling water on someone who is sleeping. What could go wrong?

It's all fun and games until your skin is literally peeling off of your body in a flash of steam...

What ever happened to the good old days when we had harmless dares instead and the only consequences were you either got busted by parents, suspended from school, or your ass kicked by someone's older brother? Nowadays, these "challenges" seem to always result in hospitalization or death. As a parent, I pray all the time that I have raised my boys smart enough not to do stupid shit for YouTube fame.

Reactions: Snuby642
How about the 1911 challenge. Its like Russian roulette but with a 1911. One round to the temple. Should make the SJW's happy, everybody wins.

What ever happened to the good old days when we had harmless dares instead and the only consequences were you either got busted by parents, suspended from school, or your ass kicked by someone's older brother? Nowadays, these "challenges" seem to always result in hospitalization or death. As a parent, I pray all the time that I have raised my boys smart enough not to do stupid shit for YouTube fame.

The very fact that you are expressing this sentiment probably means that, no, your kids will be in the three percent...

Cheers,

Sirhr

How about the 1911 challenge. Its like Russian roulette but with a 1911. One round to the temple. Should make the SJW's happy, everybody wins.
That would only serve to feed their fervor as another statistic of "gun violence", the same as they always add suicide by firearm to that statistic.

I recommend to them the "Citizen Challenge" where they try to be the best member of their community and country they can be. I had a pretty tough challenge in scouts, VFD and then boot camp. Not a hair on their ass to attempt that one, the entire Gen Z can consider themselves called out.

They can also try the "Get a fucking job challenge". I double dog dare them.

That would only serve to feed their fervor as another statistic of "gun violence", the same as they always add suicide by firearm to that statistic.

I recommend to them the "Citizen Challenge" where they try to be the best member of their community and country they can be. I had a pretty tough challenge in scouts, VFD and then boot camp. Not a hair on their ass to attempt that one, the entire Gen Z can consider themselves called out.

They can also try the "Get a fucking job challenge". I double dog dare them.

But, but, if they co ordinated it and all did the 1911 in unison,broadcast live via Fakebook, it would solve the problem and leave none to complain. Think of the staement they'd be making. Too much to ask. I reckon.

Last edited:
Fucking love it! Anything to reduce the population of these cretins is a good thing.

I'm waiting on these failed abortions to jump off bridges while dancing on the way down hoping for a perfect landing.

Could start one of those peel-off games.

'Scratch this here gamepiece. If you see a skull, off yourself for a chance to win $1,000,000!'

7860fb5544.jpg

Could start one of those peel-off games.

'Scratch this here gamepiece. If you see a skull, off yourself for a chance to win $1,000,000!'

7860fb5544.jpg

"Hey, like, neither Hollister nor Abercrombie & Fitch said, like, you know, breathing is cool, so, like, why are you even breathing?"

Reactions: XLR308 and RNWRKNP
There was something in the local news about the boiling water challenge. Apparently these little shit bags are boiling a pot of water and either dropping it on their heads or drinking it with a straw. The more you dump/drink the "cooler" you are.

It should be noted that no cool kids, libs, tree hugging, global warming, points will be awarded unless this is done at 60 MPH or greater......... think of the possibilities.....

Reactions: Snipe260
How about the "get snatched off the back of a motor bike at 70" challenge, where the challenger ties a rope around his or her midsection while buddy takes off as fast as possible and right at or about 70, the rope will go tight and snatch the challenger off the back of the bike coyote and roadrunner style, whereupon challenger proceeds to fall straight down.

Warning! May cause back injury, don't do over asphalt.

We should put together the "Iron Challenge" where challengers get to do several in a bracket and only one survives. If we can make it popular enough, make it viral, shit, we could thin the heard, increase the IQ, increase the quality, etc. AND get some entertainment too.

How about the "get snatched off the back of a motor bike at 70" challenge, where the challenger ties a rope around his or her midsection while buddy takes off as fast as possible and right at or about 70, the rope will go tight and snatch the challenger off the back of the bike coyote and roadrunner style, whereupon challenger proceeds to fall straight down.

Much too complicated for this crop. They'd have to measure the rope.

Reactions: Barneybdb