• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is beyond a psycho emotional disease.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia

Attachments

• 1706163907551.png
      1706163907551.png
      173 bytes · Views: 21
    It's quite normal for children with autism to be confused about their gender. Now instaed of understanding and working with that. We tell them they are special because they are gay. Add to that our exponential increase in autism and there you go.

It’s a DEI resume padding bullet and social media cred for more likes and subscribes/follows. Notice how the “we’re born this way” mantra has diminished and now it’s all about individual choice to be one way or another? What happened there, did biology suddenly mutate in one generation, or did the narrative mutate to not being cool and/or employable unless you claim one or more queer identity?

I think part of the growth is there’s less fear to come out. It’s not like it used to be when fag bashing was a Friday night event.

I wonder how much can be attributed to mass psychogenic illness.

"New Data Shows that Nearly 30% of Gen Z Adults Identify as LGBTQ+"

Key word there, people are doing and saying it to either #1 fit in and be accepted by others, or #2 to gain treatment of a special protected class.

take away that 'special' feeling and watch the numbers fall

I am not going to bother with an article that gets something so simple so wrong. Silent gen came before Greatest, and greatest produced the boomers.

IIRC, and now I just don't care enough to look it up.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    The LBGTQ+ is just homophobia in different hair color. They "identify" as an alphabet so that they do not have to come out simply as gay.

All this trans horseshit craps on the actual heteros, homos, bothos.

Using Dave's def's as a guide. If you look you will see that the L's and the G's are not real happy with the rest of the alphabet.

I remember a story out of Germany saying how the rest of the alphabet tossed the L's and G's out of this or that because they saw "minor attracted persons" as flat out wrong.

It is quite interesting to watch all this. The L's and G's are just now starting to learn what the Feminists learned a little while ago. They got used, they are just a pawn to be tossed in front of the buss, or discarded. They don't care about you or your positions.

Reactions: Milf Dots
    It all boils down to victim mentality and entitlement. The alphabet mafia is just the latest trend that many people are aware will instantly get them recognition and drama in their otherwise lonely and unfulfilling lives. It is cheap dopamine. If tomorrow the new trend will be that "people with pustules all over their faces are beautiful and normal people are not", you can GUARANTEE that a whole group of clout chasers will put hot irons against their faces to disfigure themselves with burns in order to join the new trend. It is THAT pathetic right now and social media is driving most of the insanity. Do not underestimate the power of pack mentality and instant validation by association with a group has on the vulnerable masses. They will reject everything that is logical and take up the most bizarre of stances just to get accepted. It is also why aimless teenagers with no solid path in life are so easily drawn into gangs.

Strong, positive family situations and support is extremely important in the upbringing of a young person. A kid who has firm goals of being an airline pilot, astronaut, Olympic archer, etc., and with a loving and supportive network of parents, teachers, and peers will never even look at the dregs of social media for "acceptance". They will be too busy on trying to achieve meaningful purposes.

ETA: Imagine you are a 12 year old school kid and you post on Instagram: "I want to become the next Albert Einstein and Carl Sagan and hopefully discover a practical fusion drive for interplanetary exploration". You will be lucky to get a couple of likes on your post in a few days. You might even have people accusing you of "sustaining the patriarchy of racist white men" and other shit.

However, if you post: "I discovered that I was born in the wrong gender and body. I am trans!". Your feed will BLOW UP with likes and love emojis and people bombing the fuck out of you with "you are so brave and stunning", and "You go girl/dude!" posts... Social media is a poison.

Last edited:
    Two important points that may have already been mentioned:

1) The Brown University study showed kids claiming to be LGBTQ because of fads and peer pressure- there are clusters on maps to show the phenomena.

2) Many people, especially those under about 27 Y.O., will identify as LGBTQ for political reasons to make that group look bigger than it really is.

Kids raised by single mothers.....fantastic idea!!!! What could go wrong?