• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is bold. There should be some dead people, if you want to call those animals people, in that mall.

iu

was that plexiglas they were trying to smash thru? seems like it would have been a lot easier to hit the back of the cases, plywood or mdf and cheap locks.

was that plexiglas they were trying to smash thru? seems like it would have been a lot easier to hit the back of the cases, plywood or mdf and cheap locks.
No it’s thicker security glass, lots of gun and jewelry stores use it.

While it’s not right to steal...Smash and grabs are the ideal robbery to be in if it’s going to happen to you, they don’t care about the people and just want the product. In and out, it’s not worth the legal BS to shoot someone in a smash and grab honestly, It’s not scary at all. The owners will make more from insurance than they would have made selling the jewelry, really they were done a favor.

Those mini sledge hammers spread the Force out a little too much something with a point works better to get through that type of glass.

I’ve seen hammers and pick axe used, the pick axe works much better.

Last edited:
No it’s thicker security glass, lots of gun and jewelry stores use it.

While it’s not right to steal...Smash and grabs are the ideal robbery to be in if it’s going to happen to you, they don’t care about the people and just want the product. In and out, it’s not worth the legal BS to shoot someone in a smash and grab honestly, It’s not scary at all. The owners will make more from insurance than they would have made selling the jewelry, really they were done a favor.

Those mini sledge hammers spread the Force out a little too much something with a point works better to get through that type of glass.

I’ve seen hammers and pick axe used, the pick axe works much better.
Had I been there I do believe I would have feared for my life.

Reactions: 10ring'r
With good right to. A hit to the head or chest with that sized hammer at the speed they are hitting would certainly put your life in danger.

I'm utterly shocked the mall cop didn't get there in time....just sayin.

Reactions: Maggot
What's the longest bridge in the world?

The San Francisco Bay Bridge.

It goes from Fairy Land all the way to Africa.

iu

I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress. . .

Did I miss another Black Friday Sale ....... Shop Owner is at fault for the damaged cases he knows that he should of put the diamonds on top of the counter. Didn't he get the memo from the state that $1000.00 worth of goods should be available to anyone who enters the store, duh .......

Doesn’t take much to scare you I guess. I’ve been robbed like this, and walked in on a armed bank robbery. Wasn’t a big deal.

It’s not a big deal to the point the police watched us get robbed. I was 5-6ft at the farthest laughing while the guy smashed cases and stole 90k worth of stuff. The smash nd grab MO isn’t hurting people it’s get in get out don’t stop don’t talk. We had a ton of them, I have quite a bit of first hand experience on the store end.

Last edited:
Doesn’t take much to scare you I guess. I’ve been robbed like this, and walked in on a armed bank robbery. Wasn’t a big deal.
I believe you missed the hidden intent of what I said.

I believe you missed the hidden intent of what I said.
Nope I didn’t, still not worth it in this case. Our guys were out in a couple hours and robbing in a few days, it’s not a big deal to the popo.

You’d just set yourself up for a shit storm. Life has a way of taking care of things, eventually they’ll do something stupid enough to really screw themselves.

Last edited:
I’m way more pro 2a than your average pro 2a supporter, but my experience says it’s not worth it in these situations.

This shit started happening a lot more when the mask mandate BS started, they acted like I was a moron when I brought up to them that it would happen. It was at minimum a monthly occurrence in the city with just one company.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUTGERS95