• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is confusing me any input would be great.

mattp8893

Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
On my 6.5 creedmoor I started out on this barrel running 140 eld-ms they did well but with them being so hard to find I ended up switching over to the 140 rdf. I've had the eld out to 1200 and the bc on the box seemed spot on. I took the rdf to a mile the other day and the bc was spot on. Now this is just the called for elevation in applied ballistics but why would the eld (with a lower bc than the rdf) be a full mil less called elevation at 1 mile. I didn't shoot the eld to verify but I have had it to 1200 and it was spot on. Running same charge weight everything is the same besides bullet. Magnetospeed shows the eld is 18 fps faster than the rdf but I wouldn't think that would make any difference at 1 mile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's surprising I wouldn't have guessed that small a difference would make that big a difference. Especially going sub sonic at 1500ish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk