• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is CRAZY!!

Hawaiian SRS-A1

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 12, 2017
From Hawaii, this has to be illegal right? What do you guys think? Instant Felon? No compensation? I have many bolt action rifles which I would lose also because I would become a felon! My friend said it’s a scare tactic to sell your guns be for the ban! Am I over reacting? I’m feeling sick right now!?

1548728171438.png

Questions not to ask but think about....
  1. How do they know what you have?
  2. Who will confiscate them?
  3. How will they find them in the bottom of the ocean after you threw them out?
It is baloney...have a beer and relax

From what I remember, they have a registry.

According to Chapter 134 of the Hawaiʻi Revised Statutes, “Firearms, Ammunition and Dangerous Weapons,” all firearms in Hawaiʻi must be registered whether or not they are serviceable and no matter how they are acquired. The following exceptions apply:

• Registration is not mandatory for rifles and shotguns acquired in the state of Hawaiʻi prior to July, 1994. However, one permit per rifle or shotgun was required for acquisitions between 1981 and July, 1994.
  • Registration is not required for firearms designed to fire loose black powder and for firearms manufactured before 1899, but permits are required.
http://www.hawaiipolice.com/services/firearm-registration

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

When they passed the AWB in CA in 2000, they gave us a month to register everything that fit the requirements under the penalty of loss of firearm and right to own in the future by convicting you of violating a firearm law.

I politely told them to suck my dick...Held on to everything until I left in 2012.

2A Permit.JPG

Anyone that tries to disarm me can suck my dick as well

Read my sig then think about learning how to use common shelf items to be best the best felon they ever saw. One Walmart store stocks enough shit in automotive, paint, hardware an the outdoor shop every day, to keep the willing door kickers at bay permanently while giving their replacements pause to think.

In Hawaii, I'd say no, you're not overreacting. I love Hawaii and would consider moving there if there gun laws weren't so messed up.

From what I've followed on the gun regs in Hawaii, I'd be willing to bet this would have a good chance of passing. It could possibly (or likely) get overturned in courts but you're talking years.

Laws like these do nothing but remove guns from the hands of law abiding citizens. They need to focus on keeping criminals in jail rather than taking our guns. But then again gun control is only meant to remove guns not reduce crime.

From what I've followed on the gun regs in Hawaii, I'd be willing to bet this would have a good chance of passing. It could possibly (or likely) get overturned in courts but you're talking years.

Laws like these do nothing but remove guns from the hands of law abiding citizens. They need to focus on keeping criminals in jail rather than taking our guns. But then again gun control is only meant to remove guns not reduce crime.

Court is where they want them. Drags on, lacky gun owners drop out an bury the shit, mfg's drop out, prices go up (yes up) from lack of supply do to decreased demand an unlawful reg's. If Courts over turn down the road who cares, craft another an start the shit all over again. There is only one way to stop this but, balls are us ain't your average gun owner. Every gun owner is waiting for some other person/group to start something to see if they can add mouth but not action to stop this. That tactic is never going to work Smiling Rat tactics have been, an are working, and it's only going to get worst as they have hidden in plain sight, major help. The elected people you have faith in are your worst enemy, vet all things before blindly voting/endorsing/hawking. This ends one way an one way only, history either get's made, or repeated as there is no middle ground left. Don't think for a minute the USSC an the COTUS is going to stop this, that simply is not going to happen. So you fence riders better ball up an decide as once it starts there will be no going back. This go round will be patterned after the 442 RCT's motto, nothing more nothing less. Cowardly Ink Tactics is about to over come the blood that was spilled to form this nation, an it looks like most are going quietly into the train cars.

It's ours to lose,... an only one style of voting will stop it,...

Research history leading up to April 19 1775. Things are different now how, perception? History proves nothing has changed except, maybe the ability to kill wholesale, now. Taxes beyond belief, pissing away same on lazy people an giving it to our enemys, wanting our weapons so we can't fight back, flagrant abuse of power, shills an secret police for the king everywhere, whats changed? Balls? What would be the last straw?

Research history leading up to April 19 1775. Things are different now how, perception? History proves nothing has changed except, maybe the ability to kill wholesale, now. Taxes beyond belief, pissing away same on lazy people an giving it to our enemys, wanting our weapons so we can't fight back, flagrant abuse of power, shills an secret police for the king everywhere, whats changed? Balls? What would be the last straw?
What more do you need ? Not calling you out and I do not see a voting or diplomatic solution . What I see is in five to ten years all the frogs in the pot are cooked or gone . As are firearms and Freedoms . By the time they have banned , outlawed and confiscated your only choice will be to wish in one hand or shit in the other .

What more do you need ? Not calling you out and I do not see a voting or diplomatic solution . What I see is in five to ten years all the frogs in the pot are cooked or gone . As are firearms and Freedoms . By the time they have banned , outlawed and confiscated your only choice will be to wish in one hand or shit in the other .
5 or 10 years what? The frogs are all still gonna be there. its not time yet

There is only two ways this ends, either making history by freely stepping into the box car, or repeating history. I'm good with the latter as the first choice is no choice at all. Time is not on our side,...
Not gonna be any mass box cars or confiscation in the near future. They may pick off the nails that stick up with their horseshit red flag laws.

Not gonna be any mass box cars or confiscation in the near future. They may pick off the nails that stick up with their horseshit red flag laws.
So they will be closing Walmart, Lowes, NAPA, an others at the same time? Because a gun is but one tool, an not the best tool either mind you. Uncle trained an exported people for years upon years to blend an light fuse's, where a chain of events would take over. You think after those guys/gals ETS all that ability just goes away? This is not just about guns, this is about this nation, what it was built upon, an the folks who shed blood an those that lost their lives giving us what we still have. This is not just about guns, if your hung up on that alone, your missing the biggest event in your life time.

There is only two ways this ends, either making history by freely stepping into the box car, or repeating history. I'm good with the latter as the first choice is no choice at all. Time is not on our side,...

What is happening in WA is what will happen around the country. Certain counties will refuse to enforce certain laws. It will make travel really difficult as you will have to research what areas still follow the constitution and which don't. Longer distance travel will become hard as the state police or feds pull can people over randomly on main interstates.

At any moment the county you live in could elect someone else that decides to follow the unconstitutional laws. My view is that it will be a slow chaotic transition as various states and counties sign themselves over to the new world order. I don't think this will be a hard sweeping change that flips on like a switch.

Even more reason to use the same laws against those who implement an those who enforce same. Wa leadership an enforcement is full of pedophiles, doper's an such. Time for the public to get the truth out by researching an outing same.

Ok, I see everyone’s point here. Problem is if the guns are gone you’ve already lost. Why do I say that? Sure, you can launch an effective gorilla style retaliation all you want with common household materials but by then it’s not going to bring your rights back. All that is going to do is turn society even more against you and label you a terrorist. That’s not going to win back anything. All that will do is piss the man off. Not to mention you’d need numbers on your side. There is not going to be some big sweeping control that flips a switch either. They’ve figured out how to conquer one piece at a time while all we do is blather on the inter webs. We are seeing it play out in real time. These people have been planning this for decades. They didn’t come up with red flag laws overnight. Now is the time to fight. Now is the time to make your voice heard. Either we march on DC with a show of force and make our voices heard now and set it straight or the current spiral will continue. You don’t get rights back after they are gone, and without our rights the country is gone.

If you don’t like the marching idea then most of the people here work in supply chains, gov offices, engineering the list goes on and on. Start a major strike, quit delivering water and food stuffs to the local markets. I dunno, we have to do something and the time is now, not later. We have to be the ones to do this. There is not going to be anyone coming to our aid, no politician, no NRA or any other group is going to do this. It’s me and you and everyone else on boards like this. We need to organize and start acting now, otherwise it’s just a matter of time before we are all labeled terrorist, disarmed and marched into train cars holding each other’s dicks, assuming they let you keep that. I give it until the end of the next presidential term and this place will not look like America.

One other thing to note that they forget about is illegal arms. Even if they somehow rounded them all up there is plenty of machinists around that could produce them. In fact, I could see that booming and resulting in an even more armed society than there is now, it just wouldn’t be legal. Care to guess how many illegal arms there are in Germany? A lot, in the millions, I forget the actual number but it’s high. Not to mention I’m sure we could get them from the south, if need be, and maybe they do know that and that’s why they want the wall? Perhaps, that’s being hidden under the guise of illegal aliens crossing when really they want a wall to deter all illegal things from crossing, including arms. Just food for thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alphatreedog
Going to post this again because its one of the most relevant things I have ever read.

The thing that most politicians, as well as most people in general, don't realize is that someone has to actually go and physically enforce the laws. With our current age of zero repercussions for illegal behavior the politicians have gotten much more brazen in the bullshit they now do; hell, some even openly say things that even 10 years ago would have had you buried underneath something.

With that is the next step. The true bottleneck. The thing that the politicians do not plan for and will be absolutely destroyed when it happens; once illegal laws take effect, there needs to be individual resistance in any means possible to those attempting to enforce those laws. The more bad things that happen to those that try to enforce the politicians' laws, the less of them that will be willing to do so, the more pressure and backlash the politicians face.

Just think, if initially those that were going to whole heartily 'follow orders' all of a sudden had to start worrying about their own lives, or the lives of their families, or constantly go to work to hear stories of how one of their fellow order following comrades went out to enforce the politician's laws and was found ripped in half in a hallway somewhere - how long would they last? How long would those politicians and their belief system last? It's the bottleneck. It's inevitable. People need to understand this en masse and prepare for it; there is never going to be a time in the future where there are less laws and less ways to make you a criminal than right now.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Going to post this again because its one of the most relevant things I have ever read.

The thing that most politicians, as well as most people in general, don't realize is that someone has to actually go and physically enforce the laws. With our current age of zero repercussions for illegal behavior the politicians have gotten much more brazen in the bullshit they now do; hell, some even openly say things that even 10 years ago would have had you buried underneath something.

With that is the next step. The true bottleneck. The thing that the politicians do not plan for and will be absolutely destroyed when it happens; once illegal laws take effect, there needs to be individual resistance in any means possible to those attempting to enforce those laws. The more bad things that happen to those that try to enforce the politicians' laws, the less of them that will be willing to do so, the more pressure and backlash the politicians face.

Just think, if initially those that were going to whole heartily 'follow orders' all of a sudden had to start worrying about their own lives, or the lives of their families, or constantly go to work to hear stories of how one of their fellow order following comrades went out to enforce the politician's laws and was found ripped in half in a hallway somewhere - how long would they last? How long would those politicians and their belief system last? It's the bottleneck. It's inevitable. People need to understand this en masse and prepare for it; there is never going to be a time in the future where there are less laws and less ways to make you a criminal than right now.

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918-1956

Only problem is, you need QRF and intel to find where they are going to raid and time to set up. You arent going to do much when the SWAT team raids your house in the middle of the night while you are in bed. You’d be lucky to even get a shot off. Unless you have dogs and claymores all around your place lol. That’s not practical. Now, with that said, if you had intel they were coming and could set up an L shaped ambush across from the raiders then you’d be on to something. But how are you going to gather the intel to be able to do such a thing? They won’t be going house to house and if they really wanted to, they can do a data search and find out who has guns via FFL records, credit card records, ccp records and on and on and on. Even easier, if you are former cop or mil then chances are you have guns. You see where I’m going and don’t think for one minute they don’t have access to this info. I know of some agents that literally go in and hand copy FFL books!

Last edited:
Reactions: deersniper
Only problem is, you need QRF and intel to find where they are going to raid. You are t going to do much when the SWAT team raids your house in the middle of the night while you are in bed. You’d be lucky to even get a shot off. Unless you have dogs and claymores all around your place lol. That’s not practical. Now, with that said, if you had intel they were coming and could set up an L shaped ambush across from the raiders then you’d be on to something. But how are you going to gather the intel to be able to do such a thing?

Purely theoretical and not going into detail but it can easily be done. The initial, unlucky few at the beginning will basically be screwed due to exactly your point.

But as to your question - Same way the Taliban does; observe the enemy locations with 'civilians' and report movements as well as decipher patterns.

If there's one thing that, especially police do, its breaking Napoleon's first rule of combat; never fight the same opponent for too long, as he will then learn your art of war. Raids or whatever will initially be a bit of a 'surprise' but after some time the telltale signs of them will be caught onto. It's a battle of attrition and breaking the other side's will to fight; making them reconsider the worth of them doing what they are doing.

Remember, we're not wearing uniforms and we have the right to be where we'd be because we live nearby and are not in some sort of restricted area. Observers can literally be anyone, anywhere at anytime. The guy mowing his grass, the guy driving to the gas station, mom taking her kids to soccer, the dude jogging down a path. Also remember, you'd be fighting a force that has to abide by a plethora of rules. it's honestly one of the better environments for this kind of fighting.

Purely theoretical and not going into detail but it can easily be done. The initial, unlucky few at the beginning will basically be screwed due to exactly your point.

But as to your question - Same way the Taliban does; observe the enemy locations with 'civilians' and report movements as well as decipher patterns.

If there's one thing that, especially police do, its breaking Napoleon's first rule of combat; never fight the same opponent for too long, as he will then learn your art of war. Raids or whatever will initially be a bit of a 'surprise' but after some time the telltale signs of them will be caught onto. It's a battle of attrition and breaking the other side's will to fight; making them reconsider the worth of them doing what they are doing.

Remember, we're not wearing uniforms and we have the right to be where we'd be because we live nearby and are not in some sort of restricted area. Observers can literally be anyone, anywhere at anytime. The guy mowing his grass, the guy driving to the gas station, mom taking her kids to soccer, the dude jogging down a path. Also remember, you'd be fighting a force that has to abide by a plethora of rules. it's honestly one of the better environments for this kind of fighting.

Ok, I agree with these tactics and it does work but you’d have to have a fairly large group to do this but yes eventually it could work. But what if they start randomizing their raids? You’d literallyhave to keep watch on them 24/7. Then they may catch on to you and not group at the local PD and so on. Who is going to have time for these things when you have mouths to feed and jobs to go to? It could certainly be done but I don’t know if we will have as many willing participants to get it done. But as you mentioned one thing that makes things a little easier is that humans, in large part, especially the sheeple, are creatures of habits making them very easy to track with a little effort.

Only problem is, you need QRF and intel to find where they are going to raid and time to set up. You arent going to do much when the SWAT team raids your house in the middle of the night while you are in bed. You’d be lucky to even get a shot off. Unless you have dogs and claymores all around your place lol. That’s not practical. Now, with that said, if you had intel they were coming and could set up an L shaped ambush across from the raiders then you’d be on to something. But how are you going to gather the intel to be able to do such a thing? They won’t be going house to house and if they really wanted to, they can do a data search and find out who has guns via FFL records, credit card records, ccp records and on and on and on. Even easier, if you are former cop or mil then chances are you have guns. You see where I’m going and don’t think for one minute they don’t have access to this info. I know of some agents that literally go in and hand copy FFL books!

Well, hypothetically, say you've got cameras that watch the entrances, and you've got displays in the hallways and at the doors, and you've got zoneminder configured in such a way that 1.) anomalous behavior triggers an alert and 2.) It pops up a camera feed on the displays whenever motion is detected, and at each point you have a display you've got markings on the wall corresponding to a straight line toward some point(s) along the paths to the entrances, and yeah...

Well, hypothetically, say you've got cameras that watch the entrances, and you've got displays in the hallways and at the doors, and you've got zoneminder configured in such a way that 1.) anomalous behavior triggers an alert and 2.) It pops up a camera feed on the displays whenever motion is detected, and at each point you have a display you've got markings on the wall corresponding to a straight line toward some point(s) along the paths to the entrances, and yeah...

I thought about just a set up, but in order to be effective you’d need a warning in your yard as most peoples houses aren’t going to be large enough to give them enough warning and even then that’s still a suicide mission, especially if they enter from multiple points at the same time. I got my house pretty guarded but I can’t cover every entrance. I’d definitely want some help. On the other hand if they stack and come in the front door your job got much easier.

I thought about just a set up, but in order to be effective you’d need a warning in your yard as most peoples houses aren’t going to be large enough to give them enough warning and even then that’s still a suicide mission, especially if they enter from multiple points at the same time. I got my house pretty guarded but I can’t cover every entrance. I’d definitely want some help. On the other hand if they stack and come in the front door your job got much easier.

Multiple entries would be a shitshow, but really, what isn't? The good news is at least you have the element of surprising the element that thought they had the element of surprise.

As for the "warning", get cams covering the roads and have your system watch for anomalous behavior. A car driving through that hasn't been recognized before, in the middle of the night, or just generally weird shit like that. Anything fucky, sound the alarm to wake your ass up, or whatever.

I mean, seriously, dude... The goatfuckers can even do this shit.

Reactions: deersniper
Multiple entries would be a shitshow, but really, what isn't? The good news is at least you have the element of surprising the element that thought they had the element of surprise.

As for the "warning", get cams covering the roads and have your system watch for anomalous behavior. A car driving through that hasn't been recognized before, in the middle of the night, or just generally weird shit like that. Anything fucky, sound the alarm to wake your ass up, or whatever.

I mean, seriously, dude... The goatfuckers can even do this shit.

Lmao! Well, I don’t want to be alarmed every time the neighbors kid walks by or a deer runs by and so forth. So, it’d need to be close to the house. You think they’d park in my driveway? The goat fuckers aren’t as civilized as we are and have a few things or lack there if that makes them a little better at this. Come on man I can not pick apart any plan all night long.

I grew up in Hawaii. I remember thinking how foolish these people who register their guns with the government are.
For those of you who are wondering how complicated it is to register a normal handgun in Hawaii, here is the process:

Order the gun and wait for it to show up at local FFL
Drive to FFL, they fill out a form with gun SN, bbl length, caliber, make, model, etc.
Drive to Police Dept, hope they are not busy, apply for permit for this specific handgun and get fingerprinted.
Return home, wait 14 days.
Drive back to Police Dept. Pick up permit, hope it is right or wait another 14 days for a new one.
Drive with permit to the gun shop, Gun shop owner checks permit against pistol for match.
Take the permit and the pistol back to the Police Dept. They make sure that both match and register your gun.
Then you can take the gun home and enjoy your "rights".

NEXT STEP:
Socialists think that you shouldn't have your gun anymore.
They pass legislation to take your gun from you.
You are left wondering WHY THE HELL you even bothered to comply with this tyrranical registration process in the first place just so they could say, "Well, we think that we should remove your rights and property now, and you kindly let us know all the arms you have. Thanks a bunch."
You do what you should have done at first and either move or seek alternate means of acquiring arms.

Reactions: KZP and 308220
This thread has been a fun read. You guys say we all need to stick together, but let me ask you this. Let's say John your neighbor down the street gets served with a warrant to take all his weapons and ammo well John decides he will comply with their ilegal order by giving them his bullets back first as fast as he can around 3000 feet per second. John takes out about 3-4 of the POS traitors to the USC and some how they let John live and arrest him we all know whats going to happen next John will be all over the news shown as a monster POS citizen who just killed 3-4 hero police officers who just wanted to come home to their wife and kids. Who on this thread is going to have John's back? Who is going to send John money for his legal defense? Who is going to put their own lives and fortunes at risk and go bust John out of jail? Here is what would happen as far as this place goes. A new thread would be started in the "Bear Pit" with a thread title like "POS ASSHOLE SHOOTS UP FOUR POLICE OFFICERS"

Reactions: 308220
This thread has been a fun read. You guys say we all need to stick together, but let me ask you this. Let's say John your neighbor down the street gets served with a warrant to take all his weapons and ammo well John decides he will comply with their ilegal order by giving them his bullets back first as fast as he can around 3000 feet per second. John takes out about 3-4 of the POS traitors to the USC and some how they let John live and arrest him we all know whats going to happen next John will be all over the news shown as a monster POS citizen who just killed 3-4 hero police officers who just wanted to come home to their wife and kids. Who on this thread is going to have John's back? Who is going to send John money for his legal defense? Who is going to put their own lives and fortunes at risk and go bust John out of jail? Here is what would happen as far as this place goes. A new thread would be started in the "Bear Pit" with a thread title like "POS ASSHOLE SHOOTS UP FOUR POLICE OFFICERS"

Exactly what I kind of been hinting to. Not to mention, what if John rolls over on you and makes their job easier by feeding them intel. This is not as simple as many are making it out to be. On the other hand, the taliban have been all these things and we are now openly negotiating with them. Lmao...

And to add..."John gives all law abiding gun owners a bad name!"

The solution is simple. Resist. You cant work with these people that want you imprisoned or dead. You just cant. The want ALL the guns out of law abiding citizens hands. They dont care about the criminals having guns. Because there are a few of them, and A LOT of us. Things like this never change until a lot of people die. That is just how it works. All anybody needs to do is touch up on their history. History is a good teacher.

And people isnt going to do shit until their paycheck says $0. But with the liberals pushing their big tax plans, that may come sooner than we think. I dont think millions of people will have to die in order for them to get the fuck off our backs about our guns RIGHTS. Thousands? Yes. Mostly just treasonous politicians, corrupt LE, and a few tree hugging hippies that think theyre rambo.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Some of you have gave up even before starting? One of the reasons many fail at missions or tasks. Think out of the box!!! Where is all the B/S coming from, big city's. What do all big city's have in common? Where do all those that write the rules live? What services do they required to maintain comfort, life? Do they commute to an from the same way all the time? Where do they shop, eat, go to school, get their rides serviced. Who baby sets, do they drink, does any of them have a side BF or GF? Can they be nudged into a compromising. Do they have bad habits that can used against them. Do they gamble, drink, run at night. Think out of the box an let/get the king to start/stop the war. If all that fails ramp up the response.

Ramblings I thought of for a up coming book I'm thinking about writing. You guys can add if you like.

Trash on the street is a wonderful Intel spot. Does their lover call for them an when told they are in a meeting, get told the pregnancy test came back positive? The him or her I was at the free clinic an they suggest XXX get tested for XXX. I don't know how that stolen license plate got on there. What do you mean you found a used condom in the back seat. Your aid says you received flowers today with a card, who was that from an I want to see the card.
What do you mean all the flowers are dead, what is that smell in the backyard, office, hallway, storage area, why are all these things happening. What do you mean the sewer is stopped up, who flushed that down there. What is that sign doing there, who pulled the fire alarm, called 911

Excellent point. That's what happens if John is a grey man. We've seen it countless times.

Something happens, what's the first thing people do once they get a name? They scour the internet looking for clues.

What if they don't find much (Like Stephen Paddock)? They get curious as to what the motivation was, they doubt the official story.

What if they find some crazy shit (like Elliot Roger)? He's a weird, unstable motherfucker.

What if, instead, they find tens of thousands of pages of rational political, philosophical, and logical debate, community involvement, charity work, pleas to local, state, and federal legislators to calm the hell down and vote for the constitution, and most anything else they could ever want to find?

What if John has friends that spread what they knew about him (like Charles Landeros)? What if a bunch of those friends said, "John was a great guy. He didn't deserve that. I'd have done the same damn thing."

Or, flip the script a bit. What if John's neighbor went through that, and John wasn't home at the time but found out soon after what had happened? What if John knew shitloads of people and could spread a message? What if he said, "This is some fucked up shit. That dude should not have gone through that, NO ONE should have, and I'd have done the same damn thing given the circumstances."?

What if John wasn't a grey man, he was just a man that tried to be good, tried to stand up for what he believed in, and voiced his opinions on shit any chance he got, with as much care and detail as time allowed?

What would that bear pit thread look like then?

"THEY FUCKIN' KILLED JOHN!"

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Meh. Attitudes have changed. They aren't on a pedestal anymore. Been making their bed for a long time with their actions.

Ramblings I thought of for a up coming book I'm thinking about writing. You guys can add if you like.

Trash on the street is a wonderful Intel spot. Does their lover call for them an when told they are in a meeting, get told the pregnancy test came back positive? The him or her I was at the free clinic an they suggest XXX get tested for XXX. I don't know how that stolen license plate got on there. What do you mean you found a used condom in the back seat. Your aid says you received flowers today with a card, who was that from an I want to see the card.
What do you mean all the flowers are dead, what is that smell in the backyard, office, hallway, storage area, why are all these things happening. What do you mean the sewer is stopped up, who flushed that down there. What is that sign doing there, who pulled the fire alarm, called 911

You're gonna have to try really hard to top the pol that ODed on cocaine that was found with semen from multiple different men in his belly, and evidence of penetration in all holes. "From both ends? Oh my!"

Lmao! Well, I don’t want to be alarmed every time the neighbors kid walks by or a deer runs by and so forth. So, it’d need to be close to the house.

Depends on where your house is located and where you can stick cameras.

Just get a camera up high on the house watching the road as far out as you can.

Cars and things driving past at 1:30AM? Not a huge concern. The same car driving past repeatedly? That's an anomaly. That'd be weird at any hour of the day.

Same for people walking. If they're outside of the region I care about (e.g., my entryways), then who gives a shit? They walk up to my door at 3AM? Yeah, I want to know about that.

The point I'm trying to make is that technology exists now that you can say things like, "Ring the alarm bell when a Blue Dodge RAM starts driving down my road."

or

"Ring the alarm bell when someone dressed like an ANTIFA member is walking through my neighborhood."

Because you can detect, locate, vector, count, and recognize things from camera feeds with minimal hardware. You can draw "regions of interest" anywhere in the feed. You could even have a far looking camera that detects humans approaching the doors of your neighbors, and at 3AM that's probably anomalous behavior.

The neighbors kids and deer don't look like ANTIFA members, do they?

Now we talking! So which response are we going to do first? I suggest we use the tools they are using against us, right now. Flip the switch, make them the enemy. This is when we need QD’s awesome idea up and running. Something that could do a massive smear campaign, fast, but you know with real evidence of them doing something. Politician A against guns but has no problem watching kiddy porn. Get evidence of it somehow, smear it, force them to change tunes. That’s more or less what they are doing to gun owners by grouping us all together with crazies. Where is that big black guy that was at one of those city council meetings a couple years back that made an awesome speech? Yeah I want that guy!

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Now we talking! So which response are we going to do first? I suggest we use the tools they are using against us, right now. Flip the switch, make them the enemy. This is when we need QD’s awesome idea up and running. Something that could do a massive smear campaign, fast, but you know with real evidence of them doing something. Politician A against guns but has no problem watching kiddy porn. Get evidence of it somehow, smear it, force them to change tunes. That’s more or less what they are doing to gun owners by grouping us all together with crazies. Where is that big black guy that was at one of those city council meetings a couple years back that made an awesome speech? Yeah I want that guy!

Hmm.. Can you elaborate on that a bit?

From Hawaii, this has to be illegal right? What do you guys think? Instant Felon? No compensation? I have many bolt action rifles which I would lose also because I would become a felon! My friend said it’s a scare tactic to sell your guns be for the ban! Am I over reacting? I’m feeling sick right now!?

View attachment 7013740
Nothing new,they've been trying to do that since Emperor Obamer was in office...And they should Outlaw Ford F150s as well considering what took place a few days ago.

And to add..."John gives all law abiding gun owners a bad name!"
This is what I am talking about. In my hypothetical scenario John was just a law-abiding citizen minding his own business who decided he wasn't going to give up his lawfully acquired weapons to a bunch of government Goons who were decked out for a street fight in Fallujah. I guess the real point of my post is when would you get behind somebody like John? Or do you just keep saying better him than me......