• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is depressing.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    • Wow
    Reactions: Terry Cross
    I believe it. I work in Dallas every day. I live two counties away (56.3 miles from house to office) and it is non-stop traffic 24/7. Day and night. And endless parade of cars. Hwy 380 is a crawl.

Houston has some of the worst traffic I've ever experienced, and I lived in DC Metro.

Article has been circulating over the last week.

It is unlikely that the growth trends will continue for the next 80 years. First of all is
    (1)Infrastructure--Texas Cities are HUGE as in not compact. The density of people is very low, meaning the cities are spread out. Getting people too and from different areas is a mega challenge and the traffic is already at its breaking point in Dallas (i hear Houston isn't much better). People are already fighting the trains, and having ridden the subway and EL, they are a lot better than DART. DART is nice but it takes forever to get to the airport and DOESNT go to Fort Worth. (Who are gonna lynch me for calling DFW "Dallas" hahahaha Suck it hicks! Oil Money FTW! (As to austin, even in the 80s/90s--"Pray for me, I drive 183!"_
    (2) Water. Again for Dallas/DFW--they are running out of water. Its technically not a desert, but its the fucking desert. (Steppe or semi-arid if you will). Until they fix the water problem, people are gonna run out of water to make beer and bourbon with. Let alone water their lawns. Houston doesn't have this issue as bad as its in a swamp. (same thing that limits Miami).
    (3) Power. All those houses need A/C and BIG A/C for 5-6 months outta the year. More power plants. And with the current green trend, solar panels ain't gonna cut it.

I Do think DFW is gonna nip Chicago for 3rd place in the near future before the 3 constraints above kick in. Its tough to see the growth continuing unabated for 80 years though. Maybe Houston follows suit. CA may kill LA with its policies, but I do have trouble seeing any of them knocking out NYC.

NYC is REALLY big and REALLY Dense (no pun intended).

Our countries population is continuing to shift south and west so look for fun with Power Grids and water.

I think I escaped to my fortress of solitude just in time to bring the gospel of TX BBQ to the masses. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go over to check on my neighbor Bender and make sure he survived last nights pigeon orgy.

(3) Power. All those houses need A/C and BIG A/C for 5-6 months outta the year. More power plants. And with the current green trend, solar panels ain't gonna cut it.
    Also, as we have seen, ERCOT has problems managing that. But, to their defense, the logistics to building a plant and getting the clearances and permits and dealing with the pile of pudding in the WH, you can think of a new power plant today and it will approximately be 5 years before you power up and tie into the line.

So, even if we don't grow that fast here, they need to start more power plants.

Not only do we have yankees and coasties moving here, we have companies moving here. Toyota's new North America HQ is on the Rayburn Tollway. I pass it twice a day. That brings in a number of people who may have moved with the company. And they built the monster sized dealership next door.

Human beings were not meant to live in mega cities.
    Tell that to WEF puppets and their 15minute cities. Walled in Ghettos where they will check your Covid pass and voting register everytime you want to travel outside your 15minute by bike range.....

Reactions: Charmingmander
    I would rather drive on SoCal hwys than the DFW area hwys.
    All day, every day.

Really fun when you try to shortcut thru Grand Prairie and find everyone else had the same idea.

Reactions: Mwalex
    I commute 60 miles a day in DFW and am shocked there are not more road rage incidents here. Less then half the people driving here have any business behind the wheel of a car.

Reactions: Ronws and Maggot
    Also, as we have seen, ERCOT has problems managing that. But, to their defense, the logistics to building a plant and getting the clearances and permits and dealing with the pile of pudding in the WH, you can think of a new power plant today and it will approximately be 5 years before you power up and tie into the line.

So, even if we don't grow that fast here, they need to start more power plants.

Not only do we have yankees and coasties moving here, we have companies moving here. Toyota's new North America HQ is on the Rayburn Tollway. I pass it twice a day. That brings in a number of people who may have moved with the company. And they built the monster sized dealership next door.
    They built a private race track too. Only Toyota executives get to use it :mad:

Reactions: Ronws
    Article has been circulating over the last week.

It is unlikely that the growth trends will continue for the next 80 years. First of all is
    (1)Infrastructure--Texas Cities are HUGE as in not compact. The density of people is very low, meaning the cities are spread out. Getting people too and from different areas is a mega challenge and the traffic is already at its breaking point in Dallas (i hear Houston isn't much better). People are already fighting the trains, and having ridden the subway and EL, they are a lot better than DART. DART is nice but it takes forever to get to the airport and DOESNT go to Fort Worth. (Who are gonna lynch me for calling DFW "Dallas" hahahaha Suck it hicks! Oil Money FTW! (As to austin, even in the 80s/90s--"Pray for me, I drive 183!"_
    (2) Water. Again for Dallas/DFW--they are running out of water. Its technically not a desert, but its the fucking desert. (Steppe or semi-arid if you will). Until they fix the water problem, people are gonna run out of water to make beer and bourbon with. Let alone water their lawns. Houston doesn't have this issue as bad as its in a swamp. (same thing that limits Miami).

I Do think DFW is gonna nip Chicago for 3rd place in the near future before the 3 constraints above kick in. Its tough to see the growth continuing unabated for 80 years though. Maybe Houston follows suit. CA may kill LA with its policies, but I do have trouble seeing any of them knocking out NYC.

NYC is REALLY big and REALLY Dense (no pun intended).

Our countries population is continuing to shift south and west so look for fun with Power Grids and water.

I think I escaped to my fortress of solitude just in time to bring the gospel of TX BBQ to the masses. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go over to check on my neighbor Bender and make sure he survived last nights pigeon orgy.
    Don't underestimate the incompetence of local governments.

We don't have power issues here, but we do have limited school capacity. These dumb shits couldn't care less. They're still handing out building permits like parking tickets.

All schools within a 20 mile radius are between 115% and 150% capacity, with mobile home classrooms scattered around the primary school buildings. The traffic situation is absolutely fucked as well.

From what I've seen, nothing about city planning is really proactive. It's all reactive, and the morons running the show are rarely qualified for the job.

Reactions: ggmanning
    Water is going to be the deal breaker.

In the Northwest we even have people bitching about water. My city water comes out of a stream that runs into a river and down to the Gulf. The idiots keep telling us that we're going to run out, after they tell us it takes 2000+ years for water to reach the aquifer that feeds the stream.
    My favorite part is that if we don't use the water it ends up in the Missouri anyways. Not like we're depleting the water, it's going whether we use it or not.

Now, how the desert communities expect to keep going without water is hilarious. When you have seasonal drainage ditches for rivers and are creating massive depressions from taking all the water out of the aquifers that don't naturally flow.... shits going to run out.

Reactions: 91Eunozs

KEEP GOING motherfuckers

In the meantime we'll keep all this water:
    1698262468369.png

Tell that to WEF puppets and their 15minute cities. Walled in Ghettos where they will check your Covid pass and voting register everytime you want to travel outside your 15minute by bike range.....

That won't end like they think it's going to end

That won't end like they think it's going to end
    So far it seems dominos are falling in place , the way the wanted it .

Covid shots-> worldwide vaccination passports
    Bidenomics aka endless printing money->inflation-> CBDC (Digital Euro , Digital Yuan , Digital FED Bucks)
    Culture war -> control of speech and taught
    Agenda 21 -> no rights on your private property in the name of energy efficiency
    Green Transition -> Surveillance and control of your spending

End result -15-minute city, eat bugs, multipass, digital currency,................

Where they bow to the British Crown WEF is more or less already in full control ex-colonies are next

Only the marry gang of Blade Runners still holding their own in UK , and those ''Nazi'' Truckers in Canada ,NZ has fallen as did Australia all it took was a plandemic.
    74944497-12513189-Over_500_of_the_2_700_static_CCTV_cameras_are_now_reported_eithe-a-51_1694605122312.jpg

watch the whole monologue

They are literaly deploying satellites to control your house heating.

Last edited:

Bidenomics aka endless printing money-> CBDC (Digital Euro , Digital Yuan , Digital FED Bucks)
    Green Transition -> Surveillance of your spending ->lead to economic crash speeding up all above

End result -15minute city, eat bugs, multipass, digital currency,................

Where are the worldwide vaccination passports?

Printing endless money has gone on for almost as long as I've been alive

The culture war is turning. Nobody's controlling my generation's speech.

A few days ago I drove almost 1500 miles with all but a few at illegal speeds. Some of those miles at highly illegal speeds. With no consequence.

Those satellites can likely see the charcoal fire I light up almost every night to cook steak in my backyard.

And then there is this if they really want to get froggy
    1698267031654.png

Reactions: Steel+Killer
    All the big cities or the county there are in turn blue, then THEY control the state on who decides the election, I live in Indiana, Indy being a blue city, it’s just a matter of the population of city versus the rest of the state before we become just like IL/ Chicago. A friend lives in Waco, TX, the movement of outsiders ( CA and other blue States) are going to turn that state purple and then blue, IF TX TURNS BLUE, WE ARE DONE FOR

Houston has some of the worst traffic I've ever experienced, and I lived in DC Metro.
    In quantity perhaps, but the blue ribbon for rude, just plain out poor driving, live east of you on I 35 in Austin. Boston Ma. is a close s

Bidenomics aka endless printing money->inflation-> CBDC (Digital Euro , Digital Yuan , Digital FED Bucks)
    Agenda 21 -> no rights on your private property in the name of energy efficiency
    Green Transition -> Surveillance and control of your spending

End result -15-minute city, eat bugs, multipass, digital currency,................

Where they bow to the British Crown WEF is more or less already in full control ex-colonies are next

Only the marry gang of Blade Runners still holding their own in UK , and those ''Nazi'' Truckers in Canada ,NZ has fallen as did Australia all it took was a plandemic.
    74944497-12513189-Over_500_of_the_2_700_static_CCTV_cameras_are_now_reported_eithe-a-51_1694605122312.jpg

watch the whole monologue

So they tell you you have to make 10 K in upgrades to your house or theyll condemn it and put you on the street. Can't afford it, tough shit, serf, suffer.

and as more and more libtards move in from California and new York the housing prices will go up and up till small town's are as bad as new York , and more and more illegals arrive they will take over and vote for democrats . till things are go bad there will be no where to hide from the communists

So they tell you you have to make 10 K in upgrades to your house or theyll condemn it and put you on the street. Can't afford it, tough shit, serf, suffer.
    Brits are running with up to 1 year in jail for not installing a high efficient heat pump heating, Germans going with a mandatory 100+k$ per family home heating and insulation upgrade before 2028 etc..............

Biden is going after your gas oven , and they will come for more.

Brits are running with up to 1 year in jail for not installing a high efficient heat pump heating, Germans going with a mandatory 100+k$ per family home heating and insulation upgrade before 2028 etc..............

Biden is going after your gas oven , and they will come for more.

The difference between us and the europeans is that we will fight, and if need be, kill

Human beings were not meant to live in mega cities.

Mega Cities were not supposed to be built in arid grasslands with summer temperatures over 100 degrees and limited aquifers under them and/or in hurricane zones.

Both cities are ticking time bombs. Power goes out in Dallas/FT worth for a week in July... and what is 33 million people going to do? Walk to Oklahoma? Which is hotter?

Ah haha hahha haha... gonna be quite the amazing scene to see that attempted exodus. Nothing in human history has ever happened at the scale of what will happen if we have a bad solar flare. Or a volcano somewhere. Or even a small meteor strike. Or another slate-wiper virus (Covid was a joke, not a plague). Or our antibiotics succumb to resistant strains and we go back to dying from paper cuts. And I'm not even going to go into human events. Like even a small nuke exchange. It's not the explosion... it's going to be the ramifications.

For the last 1000 years, humankind has been living in an environmental Goldilocks Zone. It will end. And the Earth will Burp 5 billion souls out and we'll be back in the Dark Ages. It's not an if. It's a when. We've also gone almost 80 years without a major hot war. That is an historical anomaly. That will get corrected.

And megacities and all the complexity that we think just 'runs itself' are just the tip of the iceberg.

How's that for depressing!

Sirhr

• Haha
    Reactions: Charmingmander
    The difference between us and the europeans is that we will fight, and if need be, kill
    Slow down , you are working your panties into a bunch again . Talking out your ass again , fucking keyboard FIGHTER and KILLER now . What a fucking joke . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Slow down , you are working your panties into a bunch again . Talking out your ass again , fucking keyboard FIGHTER and KILLER now . What a fucking joke . :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
    Troll comes right back out of the hole

I live between D and H out in the sticks. almost every day there was a wreck in that 20 mile stretch on I45. for about 2 weeks there was a DPS cruiser about every 2 miles. That seemed to calm things down for awhile. But weekends are still crazy. people suck.

Its a conundrum for sure. They vote like shit when you pack people together, but I sure as shit dont want them to spread out into my rural paradise.
    I said the same thing 25 years or more ago when all the dimwits from cal started moving to my state, look what it's like now a total shithole.

Yeah, I know I’m ‘part of the problem’ when we moved here from Germany as a final stop before retirement back in 2012.

I can’t believe how fast the area around San Antonio has grown just since we moved here. The entire corridor between SA and Austin is all urban sprawl now.

My ‘little town’ of New Braunfels (actually live a bit north, but still technically a NB address) was the fastest or second-fastest growing city in the US as a percentage of population for several years in a row.

And man can we feel it! We moved a few miles further out of town a couple years ago… and it’s about time to move again!

Reactions: Ronws
    Yeah, I know I’m ‘part of the problem’ when we moved here from Germany as a final stop before retirement back in 2012.

I can’t believe how fast the area around San Antonio has grown just since we moved here. The entire corridor between SA and Austin is all urban sprawl now.

My ‘little town’ of New Braunfels (actually live a bit north, but still technically a NB address) was the fastest or second-fastest growing city in the US as a percentage of population for several years in a row.

And man can we feel it! We moved a few miles further out of town a couple years ago… and it’s about time to move again!
    My wife was born technically in Austin but raised in Brenham. Now, that little town (and county seat of Washington County) is bursting, People work in Houston and live in Brenham, now. And can do the same if they work on the south side of Austin, since Brenham is the halfway point on 290.

That is likely no tthe case ,sure folks might pull a gun when federales demand your gas oven ,but federales come with guns as well and have no qualms about killing you or throwing your ass in jail over nothing burger. While you thank them for their service. You have to separate individuals and society.

There are reasons why American society is about as domesticated as it gets.
    FAFO is strongly built into every layer of the system and society. A society that since inception fetishized harsh punishment even for relatively minor infractions. Idolized the rule of law even though it was always fake or at least two-tiered. Lawfare has been practiced since day one. Law was and remains for sale on practically every level with elections to positions financed by private donors from judges, sheriffs, right down to private jails.If you read history, old money was made with extensive use of bought lawfare.

Strict conformity is enforced on every level, wrong speaking, and wrong thinking gets you fired , lose a house ,lose a business etc FAFO unlike seen in any Western country. Self-enforcing FAFO ,law doesn't even need to get involved.

Burn , Murder and Steal riots are a case study of a protest for which the establishment and society removed nearly all FAFO in place for BLM. So can not be considered as going against the power but rather powers that be permitting and harnessing it to achieve xyz objective

And the final component quite similar to the Brits is the uniparty pay-to-play government absolutely unaccountable the the people and with an unassailable position (try getting a 3rd party into Congress and Senate) .In most of Europe, governments are very unstable in multiparty systems as the elections can actually make drastic changes.

I remember when Austin was a fun college town. Now its a crowded, dangerous, shithole. Hopefully they havent ruined Barton Springs.

That is likely no tthe case ,sure folks might pull a gun when federales demand your gas oven ,but federales come with guns as well and have no qualms about killing you or throwing your ass in jail over nothing burger. While you thank them for their service. You have to separate individuals and society.

There are reasons why American society is about as domesticated as it gets.
    FAFO is strongly built into every layer of the system and society. A society that since inception fetishized harsh punishment even for relatively minor infractions. Idolized the rule of law even though it was always fake or at least two-tiered. Lawfare has been practiced since day one. Law was and remains for sale on practically every level with elections to positions financed by private donors from judges, sheriffs, right down to private jails.If you read history, old money was made with extensive use of bought lawfare.

Strict conformity is enforced on every level, wrong speaking, and wrong thinking gets you fired , lose a house ,lose a business etc FAFO unlike seen in any Western country. Self-enforcing FAFO ,law doesn't even need to get involved.

Burn , Murder and Steal riots are a case study of a protest for which the establishment and society removed nearly all FAFO in place for BLM. So can not be considered as going against the power but rather powers that be permitting and harnessing it to achieve xyz objective

And the final component quite similar to the Brits is the uniparty pay-to-play government absolutely unaccountable the the people and with an unassailable position (try getting a 3rd party into Congress and Senate) .In most of Europe, governments are very unstable in multiparty systems as the elections can actually make drastic changes.
    LOL @ a European thinking he knows how things actually work here.

Stop watching the news and reading g the internet.